Customize

German Chanology subforum gone

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Dec 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PresidentShaw Member

Please explain to me how captcha is censorship?
    • Like Like x 7
  2. Anonymous Member

with an german IP you cant send other an PM
    cauz the captcha
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Ersatz Global Moderator

oh ffs are we still talking about this?

YAWN
  4. Anonymous Member

5. PresidentShaw Member

jzwxL.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Anonymous Member

aww, da widdle German anons are butthurt. Aren't they cute?
  7. Emma Peel Member

I'm with Sue/the mods on this one. Holy shit, I haven't seen this much whining and unwarranted self-importance for quite some time. Way to make yourself look like whiny little kids, Hamburg. And then you top it with threats? Try answering the questions Orson posed. Also: The ones incessantly going on about others being butthurt, are usually pretty butthurt themselves.
    • Like Like x 7
  8. Anonymous Member

This is the cutest one of all.

roflbotxj.jpg
  9. Anonymous Member

hai OSA! So you want to provoque?
  10. Schwabe Member

What's that shit? Coming back from vacation, f* captcha in front of wwp, german subforum closed, people behaving strange. Seems I have to read a little more. What I already hear, at least, are the Scilons laughing their asses off in the bg.
    :(
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Anonymous Member

SO NOT OSA. A mod can verify. :)

Another viewpoint about all this:

eaFKc.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  13. Schwabe Member

Oops - brainwashed people around?
  14. Anonymous Member

15. Ackerland Member

To all Hamburganons: Please stop this madness. A trollwar is not going to help anyone, and it will prove the mods right after the fact.

Sue: I saw that you revealed the name of an anon poster.. wtf?
  16. Anonymous Member

Apparently from Hamburg.

3kZDK.jpg
  17. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

AnonShaw has said in one picture than anybody could possibly say in one thread.
    • Like Like x 4
  18. pimel-o Member

please explain
  19. Schwabe Member

I'm sorry for posting w/o reading more first, but whoever is pissed: Please stay on target. wwp obviously has multiple targets, members and mods with different opinions in basic questions of life.
    For me it's acceptable to use just a certain subforum as long as the whole wwp is not against basic rules or common human sense - please consider if that's possible for you, too. If a majority of GermAnons are against occupy stuff, why not pointing that out in a thread?
    • Like Like x 4
  20. Anonymous Member

Why would they do this? Apparently some people are very interested in deviding and especially in kicking Hamburg anons out.
  21. Fuckeye Member

• Like Like x 12
  22. Schwabe Member

I don't care who posts around that shit connecting people with Nazi stuff. Doing so is racistic, since it suggests people with similar genes have similar behaviour.
    Science has proven that wrong, trust me.
  23. Mutante Member

'Some people'? Which people?
  24. Anonymous Member

No it hasn't.
  25. grebe Member

Sue has one quality that makes him uniquely valuable: he hasn't been bought out or shuddered into silence at any point over the past four years.

As I understand, there were two admin betrayals in Chanology's past: someone using the name, "LE" and another, "Poppins." No such problems since late 2009, I think. So that's two years of reasonably good security. There's no way to replace the value of that.
    • Like Like x 7
  26. Ackerland Member

I would call 50 _different_ pm threads flooding and spamming. Did this happen? As far as I see, all of what you call "spamming" happened in TWO threads, one of which was opened by a moderator. The atmosphere of the private discussion is like a forum thread. You know how quickly forum threads can explode, without the participating users harboring particularly evil intentions.

It explains the posts on that pm thread. I personally have a very thick skin. That's what you need when you deal with 4channers.

This happened in ONE discussion! They weren't doing it publicly, they weren't doing it behind your backs. They tried to keep it off the main boards.

Certainly, I never said the fault is only on the behalf of the mods. Hamburg anons have happily escalated the situation afterwards which is really a shame.

I've also been talking to some Hamburg anons on irc to stop this shit and flooding. I think, if there is interest, what would be required is that we may meet in voice chat. This writing on the board is too impersonal. Too much meaning can get lost and the threshold for personal attacks is too low.
    Anyways, it's not true that the Hamburg anons haven't made any constructive suggestions. They offered to buy a new forum license so this board could be run on another subdomain. If you would link "whyweprotestscientology.org" or whatever to the AvS section, what's up with that? Maybe I missed out on why it's not feasible. but I didn't understand yet..
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Anonymous Member

So very OSA. Mods can verify. What's this shit? Anne Frank was german and I guess she'd think that Nazis are assholes - no matter which passport they've got.
  28. Schwabe Member

Which observation leads to this statement?
  29. Ackerland Member

30. Anonymous Member

OSA ^
  31. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

O RLY?

A sampling of not not escalating over the last 2 days:

33. Anonymous Member

we block your country
  34. James Spader Member

Not OSA.
  35. Lickes Member

For me it's working
  36. Anonymous Member

Take a look, see how applauding Hamburg has turned into posting to "kicking them out". For wwp and chanology it's a loss to go without Ackerland, Rheinlander, Hamburganons. For german-OWS and for the Scilons it's a win. OSA-sock Sauerländerin is just happy if Rheinlander were not german mod anymore.

@Orson, emmapeel
    It was imo quite tough for the german mods to deal with the constant spam and illegal posts in the german sub. So 2 subsubs were implemented in order to try channel the posts. Unfortunately didn't help. Most germanons posted less and less over the past months. My 2 cts: Reinstall Ackerland and Rheinlander as mods and lift the ban on Hamburganons (they were just escalating the problem and I'm sure they wouldn't pm-spam mods, it certainly was meant to be a discussion, got emotional).
    Otherwise imho the german forum will be left to OWS/OSA.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. grebe Member

Hamburg Anons, you know how it is when you are dead sexy and out on the town and some herp derp old acquaintance spots you and wants to follow you around? Imma guess that's what it's like for you, seeing OWS wearing the Guy Fawkes mask.

When you are in high school, you ditch the herp derp so the stupid does not wear off on you.

When you are older, you do not reveal that you are so sensitive about your appearance, as that is a weakness that others will exploit. Also, that kind of sensitivity is not the good kind that chicks really dig.
    • Like Like x 3
  38. Anonymous Member

Anne Frank was JEW who had to hide from your Nazi grandfathers just so she could stay alive. I draw a parallel to her and you nazifags wanting the mods to hide OWS. You're nazi heritage is in full effect. When do your swastika armbands arrive?
  39. James Spader Member

Nobody but you and a few of your buds cares about this, deal with it.
    Then at least we could be sure it wouldn't generate death threats.
    • Like Like x 2
  40. Miranda Member

LOL verified. Not OSA. Really--I can't believe people are stooping to OSAOSAOSA. OSA doesn't need to do a thing in this conversation--the German anons have created more of a headache on WWP by their thoughtless acting out than OSA has ever been able to. That's not particularly a compliment--OSA, not the brightest bulbs.
    • Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.