Customize

German Chanology subforum gone

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Dec 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

In our days, the only real 'nazi'fags (i.e. being able to take large scale action) are outside germany.
    it's a pity that people doing always comparisons with nazi stuff are not the ones putting much effort in their brain function. it's like saying 'hail guantanamo' or 'hail mea shearim'.
  2. Fuckeye Member

I+hate.jpg
  3. Anonymous Member

Suggestion: Dome any posts exclusively about events prior to the 21st century.
  4. Anonymous Member

Wow, you really hate the krauts dontcha?
    FYI: German OWS is full of NeoNazis and conspiracy Jew did 9/11 moon-bats so the germanons want their OWS forum moved to a sub forum. Why is that so hard to understand?
  5. Miranda Member

Bear in mind that we were on the receiving many such slurs (in fact, it was constant) during our public and private conversations with Hamburg anons.

I appreciate your reasonable approach to this conversation. Please, although it's long, make sure you have read the entire thread--as I said earlier, this is quite an extreme situation.

I won't be referring to Nazis or Hitler in this thread because I just don't do that. But understand, the troll is in reaction to constant, sustained abuse and adamant refusal to listen or respond over a period of days.

Edit:

Also:

cheese--ham-toasties-kids.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  6. indeedindeed Member

How about moving this thread out of the "media" section to the german subsection, so people who are actually interested in discussing scientology news can do that again and people who are interested in issuing threats against mods and admins of this board, using holocaust imagery or bashing Germans in general can do so in a more appropriate place?
  7. Mutante Member

It's hard to understand because moving posts on an Internet forum won't make German OWS any less full of NeoNazis or 9/11 moonbats.

If Hamburg has a particular PR problem when why not try talking about that instead of pretending things don't exist by moving words on the Internet around a bit.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Anonymous Member

HAHAHA. I appreciate it the thought, but this thread is TOO FAR GONE. Mods please don't dome. These hamburg fags got to troll the mods and sue for three days, a little payback never hurt anyone. :p

LOVE THIS IDEA (not mine, taken from another user):
    Bring back the German forums, but make the background images of Berlin after surrendering in WWII. Then divide up the German forum into two parts. One part will be moderated by American, British, and French moderators. The other part will be modified by the Russian moderators. The American / British / French side will be cooler and have more blue jeans. People from the Russian moderated subforum trying to post in the other subforum will be permabaned. What do you think?
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Anonymous Member

No, I don't hate anyone with the possible exception of Kraut Hero David Hasseloff.

Why is so hard to understand the diminishing one forum by hiding it is the same as censoring it? WHY?

Is it because of your German heritage of killing jews burning books and censoring ideas you don't like?
  10. PresidentShaw Member

KI4Jm.jpg

Ok so while the pissing match was continuing here on forums, I had a productive chat with the hamburg anons on irc.

Here is my understanding of the current situation:

1. A good part of hamburg anons, including those that did the worst of the trolling recognize that they went overboard with their anger, and that they should not dictate to the whole community how to run wwp in such a way.

2. Some of them wanted to clarify that they never asked to completely removed the OWS forums, but they opposed it being on the front page, after discussion, they also admitted that the way they did it was in poor fashion and that things could have been handled better on their part as well.

3. The main reason of their current anger is not about OWS but rather the way they perceived sue's reaction as over the top, and frankly, as much as I like sue, after reviewing the whole events, I'd have to admit that he might have gone a BIT overboard as well. That being said, it's good to keep in mind that sue is not a robot and that blaming him for getting angry while being super mad yourself kinda takes away the whole purpose of taking the moral high ground.

4. After having read this thread, and speaking with the hamburg anons, I think that a lot of misunderstandings happened but that it's nothing that cannot be resolved without going into a civil war.

5. I want to point out that the hamburg anons are one of the cells that has the most consistent record of being generally awesome at fighting scientology while having fun, and that they are one of the few chanology cells that kept the original spirit of chanology alive even to this day instead of becoming srs bsns exlusively.

6. I'd also like to point out that sue has an awesome track record of working hard to make this site the best that it can be and that is dedication to make whyweprotest a better place has no equal.

TL;DR: mistakes were made on both sides, people got angry on both sides, we are all humans, we all make mistakes, we all get angry, but I sincerely believes that this kind of thing ends up hurting both sides and that there are no winners. Therefore I plea for everyone on both sides of this argument to go chill out a bit, smoke a cig, drink a beer, have sex with your partner, and maybe come back later with a cool head and see if we can resolve this without going into civil war.

So, am I a fucking genius or what?
    • Like Like x 16
  11. Miranda Member

I will move it to OT. There is currently no functional German forum, sorry. It will be back up soon.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Miranda Member

Fine, but I think we need a wall between the two sides.

(No offense to German anons who have been reasonable in this discussion.)
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Miranda Member

Probably too soon.
  14. Anonymous Member

I don't like nazis and moonbat conspiracy nutters. They can go post their crap on another forum. If there would be a consensus
    among the WWP community that moonbattery and hate for jews is welcome here, I would GTFO. Also it seems lack of moderation is another issue on this subject.
  15. Anonymous Member

Another "Antifascist Protective Wall"? Oh noez ... :)
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

I though I was done, but fuck it, one more for you whiny fucks.

8KqrS.jpg
  17. PresidentShaw Member

Thanks for your amazing insight and great contribution at resolving this issue. You sir are clearly a genius.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4
  19. Anonymous Member

Bluntly, you have no idea what I have done in this situation in public and behind the scenes - to the point that I am completely and utterly fed up with the bullshit. Love you shaw, but I'm in full on troll mode now. People here have eaten enough shit from these assholes for days.

They admitted they were wrong in their approach? Great. Should have been done days ago. Why do I think they are only admitting this now? Because they now realize they dug a hole that they can't get out of?

They can eat a bag of dicks at this point. Mods and sue didn't deserve the barrage of shit given to them. I get your point, however, and I'm sure the trolling is not helping, so I'll stop now.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. PresidentShaw Member

I don't know, all I had to do was to go chat them up, be reasonable, point out to them why they made people angry without calling them nazis, actually listen to their concerns and being generally diplomatic.

Being an adult has it's perks.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Orson Member

You are playing catch-up a bit, check your inbox in a few minutes.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Mutante Member

Can we get back to tits now please. That was the best bit.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Miranda Member

This has been tried. They cooperated in conversation and went right back to spewing all over the forums. Why should they be catered to at this point? Please read all of the relevant posts and conversations before stepping in. The rest of us spent our holidays in hell. They should knock it off with the ban evasion, also.
  24. Anonymous Member

u sure?
    titten.jpg.png
  25. DeathHamster Member

26. PresidentShaw Member

I love your us vs them mentality, clearly this is how we resolve disputes.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

awsome Hamburg anons

6531285831_642e6be5f7_z.jpg

img4945z.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  28. Miranda Member

Irony :)
  29. PresidentShaw Member

More of this, less QQ
  30. Miranda Member

To be more clear, I think this is sue's call. He's made the call. If he's okay re-negotiating with them after all of this, I would welcome it. But I understand his position thus far, and to be frank Shaw, you may have come in a bit too late.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. PresidentShaw Member

I'm sorry that you feel like you need sue's permission to act about anything, doesn't that ruin the whole purpose of having a mod team? And the reason I am coming a bit late, is that I was observing silently and actually taking hte time to observe and think things through before making heated arguments and getting emotionally involved.

The way I see this, is that this has become a giant pissing match between sue and some mods vs the hamburg anons, while in the middle there is a silent majority that is facepalming at the whole thing and only wishing that we could stop the faggotry and get back on target.

Xsm3P.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  32. Miranda Member

I won't be drawn in, Shaw. My position is clear.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Mutante Member

Ass in the air.
    • Like Like x 3
  34. PresidentShaw Member

So is mine, therefore no need to drag it out. I'm still hoping for a peaceful resolution.
  35. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

With all due respect AnonShaw: Your actions are too little, too late. Had you been here and seen this escalate both behind the scenes and in the public threads maybe you could understand the gravity of why things have transpired the way they have.

Maybe you could have done earlier what you have done and all this would have been averted. I do believe you could have changed the outcome of this mess had you acted earlier. However, hindsight is always 20/20.

I'm really not sure if I can fully agree with the whole "Offline the German thread", but then again: I am not a Mod/Admin so I really cannot know what exactly drove them to act the way they did, nor can I say the actions were justified or not other than base it on what has been presented to all of us. Then again, the actions of those Anons responsible for this disaster and their relentless attempts to spam/outmaneuver bans is not a mature or justifiable action.

The long story short: There is no "winner" in this mess. It is sad that a handful of people got mad and created this disaster. Only time will tell whether the mods/admins took the correct action or not. Hopefully once they anons responsible for this calm down and listen to your sage advice Shaw, perhaps this disaster will blow over and we all can get back on target.
    • Like Like x 3
  36. Anonymous Member

you sir obviously are an idiot
    annoyance-14077.jpg
  37. Miranda Member

Ban evasion is not a demonstration of good faith. You will just be banned again.
  38. Krautfag Member

A captcha? Srsly, a captcha for a whole ip-range?

Look, I got no bone in this fight, I was fine with the occupy-people having their place to stroll with the chanology section separated in the subforum, relieved me off the need to piss off the occcupyfags one-by-one.

If the Hamburg cell bolsheviki couldn't stand the German occupy cunts and created a fuckin' drama with mods and started invading polish and french forums (yay, just like in the old times), ban them, fine. If the nazi leaders hard-working mods want to lock the German subforum till they have figured out what to do, fine.

But gaying the drama up even more by involving the lot of us Germans with a stupid captcha for a whole country ip-range, Sue, dude, you be trippin', man. Maybe take advice from the great genius and humanitarian Lafayette Ron Hubbard and look at it in a new unit of time.
    • Like Like x 4
  39. Miranda Member

Sincere apologies to the German anons who were not involved in this incident. It isn't fair that you're affected by what others have done. Please bear with us as we address the various problems related to the bans. Things should be back to normal soon.

Also, apologies for harsh words. It has been a long, long weekend.
    • Like Like x 3
  40. Schwabe Member

I was just about to post something similar as Krautfag.
    I read some stuff now, but still all this is too tl;dr for me. I just have no time for that shit. Some people were pissed by others - so what. I don't care.
    - even if I'm german. Again, I don't see a reason being put into a group not related with the issues dealt within chanology / Anonymous. I'm not wearing a yellow eagle and I will not. Thats just too 1984 or beyond. I want to be part in the fight against Co$ (though I'm mostly observing these days), nothing more.

If some mod thinks it is a good idea to ban a whole country, this is misuse of power and it's in no way better than our government and yours (wherever you are) trying to establish internet censorship. I don't complain, I just observe the outcome.

Maybe I come by some time when the captcha-faggotry is gone. It's just annoying. Meanwhile thanks to all mods for their hard work - I know it's not easy.
    • Like Like x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.