Customize

German Chanology subforum gone

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Dec 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

OK so the penis heads might have been a little OTT. Rock and roll though. German Anons doitrite.

german-rock-concert.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Anonymous Member

'Onlookers' since outsiders is a bit harsh, outstanding is similar to 'excellent'.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. telomere Member

• Like Like x 3
  4. Anonymous Member

Party Hard.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

reality

• Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  8. Anonymous Member

9. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

doinitwrong:

1323729259236.gif

Much better
    • Like Like x 4
  10. 00anon00 Member

AbandonThread.gif
    Drama thread?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. 00anon00 Member

[IMG]
    Cats were annoyed in the making of this ^^^^^^
    Call PETA
    • Like Like x 6
  12. James Spader Member

Patience, please.
  13. Anonymous Member

Please don't disturb the animated gif part. It's like the chewy center.
    • Like Like x 5
  14. Orson Member

Everyone stop what you're doing, cause here's a pole dancing rabbit.

2lprU.gif
    • Like Like x 7
  15. Anonymous Member

now we are talkin'
  16. 00anon00 Member

17. Anonymous Member

18. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  19. AnonRanGER13 Member

It's actually German martial arts - since it has been banned after WW2, German martial arts has been disguised as a dance, like Caipirinha. Capoeira. Whatever.
  20. Anonymous Member

21. Miranda Member

There seems to be some misunderstanding about bans. When a user is banned, this means they are prevented from posting on WWP. It is not an invitation to make more accounts in order to evade the ban. If anyone thinks this is the way to get what they want, they are very much mistaken. If those who are creating multiple sock accounts are doing so simply to be childishly annoying... Well, okay. We can just keep banning.

Note: The kind of ban we are using in most cases automatically removes the user's posts.

The time for discussion is over. You used it up.
  22. AnonRanGER13 Member

Oh, come the fuck ON, Miranda... so some b& Hamburgfag made a sock to CALMLY AND RATIONALLY DISCUSS THE ISSUE AT HAND while people were posting gifs of poledancing rabbits, and you BAN HIM? How was his post, which conveniently has been deleted, "annoying" in any way, as you claim? Thank you for demonstrating how NOT to behave as a mod. I wasn't taking sides before and tried to settle this (thanks for the help, cunt!), but now YOU chose my side. You can go fuck yourself and your awesome shining beacon for Free Speech. Fuck this shit, fuck you, and fuck WWP, you fucking powerdrunk cunt.
    Ban me too, I'm done with WWP.

/ragequit
  23. Anonymous Member

Can I say schwein mushi in here or will I get b&?
  24. Miranda Member

Mod Edit: I'm quoting one of the deleted posts below so the community can see what it was. We have agreed to lock this thread for further consideration. Thanks for your cooperation. --M.

25. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  26. Robocat Member

• Like Like x 1
  27. sue Administrator

You forget the part where he has been making several dozens of socks to spam the boards and make threats towards the moderation staff. This not-so-anon in question has outstayed his welcome. Calm down.

Either Hamburg anon tolerates this kind of behavior in their name or they do not. This is somebody you know and plays an integral part of your cell, shame on them for their behavior, shame on you for condoning it.

What is it going to be?
    • Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.