Customize

German magazine "STERN" publicates "Undercover at the Scientology-Church Berlin"!!!

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by NeoAnon-Hamburg, May 14, 2008.

1. German magazine "STERN" publicates "Undercover at the Scientology-Church Berlin"!!!

[IMG]

Today the German magazine "Star" (known for its well researched articles) published its new magazine (Magazin: Stress abbauen, schlank werden - Magazin - stern.de) with a 4sited article about a journalist who was a scientologist for 5 Months! I can't translate the whole text, but i can tell you that this is an epic win for us!! It's written in the form of a diary (kind of) and shows how he is pushed forward to do things he doesn't want to do... and how he is taken under pressure to learn and believe more of the cults ideology and to sign contracts etc. (and that he is phoned all day long to meet with the other scientologists and to keep on his Sci-education). At the end they try to convince his "girlfriend" (who was a journalist too) that scientology is not bad for him! (At the beginning he was told, that he will be able to heal all kinds of illnesses when he studys L Ron Hubbards books long enough ... and now ... in the end when the "girlfriend" asked the scientologists, if they think that they could "heal" people they laughed and denied it!!)

Well ... this article tells us nothing new ... but reveals the lies of scientology to many intellectual people who read the magazine in Germany! Epic win!

(oh ..and the German Sci-Church in Berlin was given a reward to, because it "was the best growing church" of Sci)

2 quotes from the article
    ----------------------------------

(Irmi Tjarks, Executive Director Berlin speaking to the scientologists at the "newyear-party" in march)

"Der Start für eine neue Zivilisation",sagt Irmi Tjarks,"hier in Berlin und in ganz Deutschland." Heftiger Applaus. "Und damit drehen wir auch Europa!"

-> "The beginning of a new civilisation "says Irmi Tjarks "here in Berlin and whole Germany."Clapping "And that's how we turn over (convert?) europe!"

---------------------------------

The scene is about the contract to join scientology as "worker"

"Ich zögere. Sören wechselt die Taktik. Er zeigt mir auf dem Organigramm, als was ich arbeiten könnte. Org-Sicherheit zum Beispiel. Was machen die? Sörens Hände berühren sich and den Fingerspitzen: "Die Presse kann ja alles schreiben",sagt er, "aber jemand muss die Informationen auch rausgeben - wir finden diese Leute und stellen sie vor Gericht""

- "I hesitate. Sören (omg..my name xD ... well he is scientologist) changes the tactic. He shows me with the help of the Organigram what i could work as. Org- Security for example. "What do they do?" Sörens hands touch at the fingertips: "The media can write everything" he says "but someone has to give out the information - we find those people and bring them to court."

----------------------------------
    This magazines release is the 15.05.08 ... and you will be able to read it at any of your doctors waitrooms in Germany!! :)

... well my English is not that good ..sorry :) hope you could understand it anyway.

Attention! Now on German TV (Stern TV!) (22:15)

About this article!!

5 Months undercover at Scientology!!

GermAnons be prepared to record it!! :D

Short Intervirew with the journalist!

Undercover-Journalist: 'Scientology will Berlin knacken' - stern TV (German)
  2. Ten Tigers Member

Re: German magazine "STERN" publicates "Undercover at the Scientology-Church Berlin"!

Your English is excellent!! Can't wait to read this, when the English transcript of his journal is available! WAY TO GO!!!
  3. Ima Nonymous Member

Re: German magazine "STERN" publicates "Undercover at the Scientology-Church Berlin"!

That's two "Stars" this week. German Star is pretty much the polar opposite of UK Star.
    Zehr Gut! Neo.
  4. Robert S Member

Your English is better than mine, but then I speak American. THANKS!
  5. indeedindeed Member

Sounds great judging from the title:

"Totale Kontrolle: Wie die Organisation mit perfiden Methoden auf Menschenfang geht"

meaning

"Total Control: How the Organization is catching people with perifdeous methods"

So I guess it's safe to assume the tone of the article won't be too positive. Sounds a bit risky, as I'm sure Scientology doesn't like being infiltrated. "Infiltration? That's our job, how dare you?"

Stern is a really big magazine, although it had a big scandal when it published fake diaries by Adolf Hitler years ago. But slowly they've recovered from this and are taken more serious these days.
  6. @n0nym0u5 Member

wow this seems to be good stuff:
    damn indeedindeed beat me to it..
  7. XenuLovesU Member

Stern is freaking huge... and not just in Germany. I've seen it in international news stands all over the word. I can hardly wait to read the English version of this! And... OMG... it's a cover story was well?

Way to go, Germany!
  8. Top Grunge Member

May be jumpin the gun,

but this could be a huge addition to our links we hand out when needed, I mean:

Scientology tries to build new Org, give city council this article.

Narconon tries to open shop, give city council this article.

Any time Co$ tries to go anywhere this can be used to stop them. Awesome!
  9. Re: German magazine "STERN" publicates "Undercover at the Scientology-Church Berlin"!

Hurraaaay!
  10. Re: German magazine "STERN" publicates "Undercover at the Scientology-Church Berlin"!

well there are facts written in the article i did not mention yet :) but wait for the English version then..maybe someone can scan it ? AND: This magazines release is on 15.05.08 ... TOMORROW! Those information is more than brandnew ;) Don't ask me why i got it *g*

and thanks for the statement regarding to my English skills ^^' seems like school wasn't that useless :)

a quote from the article (Irmi Tjarks, Executive Director Berlin speaking to the scientologists at the "newyear-party" in march"
    "Der Start für eine neue Zivilisation",sagt Irmi Tjarks,"hier in Berlin und in ganz Deutschland." Heftiger Applaus. "Und damit drehen wir auch Europa!"

-> "The beginning of a new civilisation "says Irmi Tjarks "here in Berlin and whole Germany."Clapping "And that's how we turn over (convert?) europe!"
  11. Re: German magazine "STERN" publicates "Undercover at the Scientology-Church Berlin"!

Thank you, NeoAnon. Yes, this is serious. Stern, as I understand it, is one of the largest and most well-respected national magazines in Germany.
  12. Bakebehe Member

I hope the cult doesn't hit them with a lawsuit. Hallo TIME?

But I said it before - Deutsch is the language of win.
  13. eksef Member

Beautiful. Epic. This is GREAT, scientologists will grow distrust among each other now and slowly destroy the organization. The need to keep everything secret will be their downfall.

Congratz Germany on having huge balls of steel.
  14. Bakebehe Member

Sec check after sec check after sec check - and don't those things cost cash?
  15. Re: German magazine "STERN" publicates "Undercover at the Scientology-Church Berlin"!

Lol, likewise.

Great find! Thank you!
  16. Himbeertoni Member

i expected the Spiegel to be quicker but i don´t mind that´s epic epic news i´ll buy one immediately!!!! Do you know that this thing lies around at any doctor here in germany!
  17. Re: German magazine "STERN" publicates "Undercover at the Scientology-Church Berlin"!

Let me give a quote to that point too from the article!

The scene is about the contract to join scientology as "worker"

"Ich zögere. Sören wechselt die Taktik. Er zeigt mir auf dem Organigramm, als was ich arbeiten könnte. Org-Sicherheit zum Beispiel. Was machen die? Sörens Hände berühren sich and den Fingerspitzen: "Die Presse kann ja alles schreiben",sagt er, "aber jemand muss die Informationen auch rausgeben - wir finden diese Leute und stellen sie vor Gericht""

- "I hesitate. Sören (omg..my name xD ... well he is scientologist) changes the tactic. He shows me with the help of the Organigram what i could work as. Org- Security for example. "What do they do?" Sörens hands touch at the fingertips: "The media can write everything" he says "but someone has to give out the information - we find those people and bring them to court."

That's exactly where i got them from! ;D but well... the official release is tomorrow :)
  18. Bakebehe Member

If I had the cash I'd fly over and buy that man a beer, he's got balls.
  19. Re: German magazine "STERN" publicates "Undercover at the Scientology-Church Berlin"!

NeoAnon is OT IX and is posting from the future. :wink:

Seriously though, do you think at this point, Co$ will be able to afford (not money-wise but PR-wise) to sue Stern over this article? If they do, it would show the world further proof of their faggotry and that maybe those nice Anonymous folks who protest every month were right after all.
  20. Top Grunge Member

Whoa!? Security = Fair Gaiming!!

"Bring those people to court"

I sense totally epic incoming.
  21. D... Member

Fucking awesome.

Why don't we have journalism like this over here anymore?
  22. Ten Tigers Member

What is an Onani-gram? (And where can I get one?!) :rofl:
  23. Himbeertoni Member

/faceplam it´s not something that helps you fap harder, but speaking of organigrams maybe this guy has even smuggled out some delicious dox we don´t have yet ? Can´t wait to read it will buy it immediately tomorrow morning ...
  24. anon_david Member

Oh god, I can't wait for the full translation. We need moar of this type of journalism.

Also, agreeing with Himbeertoni: Spiegel, why the fuck are you taking so goddamn long to pay attention to this? (Spigel's been all over Valkyrie, though.)
  25. avatar2008 Member

In T-minus 36hr 40min 12sec,

1) Cue religious commentary by major newspaper attacking STERN for its outrageous actions
    2) Cue Scientology Celebrities baawww, "religious persecution"
    3) Cue front page news article saying, "Bad Germany is bad. How dar u pik on nuu religions Scientology. It R fastest gerwing religion. It is so. Because a Scientologist PR person said so. Come to an Org today to find out teh turth!"
    4) ???
    5) Profit!
  26. Re: German magazine "STERN" publicates "Undercover at the Scientology-Church Berlin"!

lol yeah :)

Stern versus Scientology... that would bring the whole public attention on scientology :) and that would be their end ... :D
  27. Ten Tigers Member

I can't help but get the image of a nose-diving plane, and David Miscavige pulling back desperately on the yoke, trying to pull out of it, and knowing that it's too far gone... This bitch is going to crash and burn, babies!!!
  28. Re: German magazine "STERN" publicates "Undercover at the Scientology-Church Berlin"!

Dear god, I can't wait to see and read an English version of this article.

Nice one Germany, YET AGAIN! You do yourselves proud.
  29. QAnon Member

As some other Anons have said, Der Stern is big-time. In Germany, it's essentially the Newsweek to Der Spiegel's Time, except slightly more tabloidish. But it's a very respected publication with a reputation for hard-hitting journalism, and it's paid attention to throughout the world. I wouldn't call it an epic win because the environment in Germany gives them a little more play to do something like this, but a win nonetheless.
  30. indeedindeed Member

If Scientology tried to sue Stern... this would be fun.
  31. QAnon Member

Der Stern is used to being sued. Their lawyers take no shit from anyone, and they tend to fight in court rather than just lay down and die. It truly will be fun to watch.
  32. A-non-y-moose Member

Nah they wont. If at all, they baaaaaw and get them to print a rectification in the next issue.

But funny how many things seem to happen on Staturday the last couple of weeks...
  33. MongoLloyd Member

The CoS got Wallraff'd!

Epic win.. EPIC.

But I guess we can't quite take credit? The work on this must've started last year?
  34. Hieronymous Member

I think the fact they haven't been able to sue any publication as of late (I mean shit, look at how well they "handled" gawker over the TC video) is proof that the game is now WIN
  35. The e-meter didn't discover THIS infiltrator!

So much for e-meters working! When you go into a Church of Scientology, you are given a check on the meter and interrogated with several questions. It is called "An A to J Check". You are asked if you have any contacts with the press, whether you are infiltrating the Church of Scientology, are you there to report on Scientology, etc.

I guess this guy got through his emetered interrogation with flying colors.

So much for the workability of the legendary scientology e-meter.

Two links to info re "A to J checks":
    German Scientology News in Germany
    Operation Clambake present: Alt.Religion.Scientology Week In Review
  36. anon91-19 Member

Oh, can we get a translation on the article about the chick on the right of the cover too?

edit: on 2nd thought, just the scanned pics will do
  37. Re: German magazine "STERN" publicates "Undercover at the Scientology-Church Berlin"!

She will restimulate many, many engrams (like the cover of Dianetics was supposed to restimulate Xenu) and force readers to buy the mag. Buy it for the cover, stay for the scientology article!
  38. MongoLloyd Member

Re: The e-meter didn't discover THIS infiltrator!

Oh yeah.. you said it! The E-meter is infallible. And their sec-checks are supposed to stop this stuff.

Yet it happened. So from the warped CoS worldview, stuff doesn't 'just happen'. And if it's not the E-meter... and it's not the tech... what is it that failed? THE STAFF.

The internal fallout from this must be enormous.. I could imagine the whole org staff getting shipped off to the USA just so they could put them in the RPF..
  39. rawrz Member

QUICK SF TERRORISTS! TO OUR TWISTER BOARDS! :fuckyou: