Customize

German magazine "STERN" publicates "Undercover at the Scientology-Church Berlin"!!!

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by NeoAnon-Hamburg, May 14, 2008.

1. Re: German magazine "STERN" publicates "Undercover at the Scientology-Church Berlin"!

just crossed my mind: tomorrow's staturday too... :twisted:
  2. Re: German magazine "STERN" publicates "Undercover at the Scientology-Church Berlin"!

MADNESS.

SOMEONE PUT THIS ON ENCYCLOPEDIA DRAMATICA.
  3. Re: German magazine "STERN" publicates "Undercover at the Scientology-Church Berlin"!

Attention! Now on German TV (Stern TV!) (22:15)

About this article!!

5 Months undercover at Scientology!!

GermAnons be prepared to record it!! :D

Short Intervirew with the journalist!

Undercover-Journalist: 'Scientology will Berlin knacken' - stern TV (German)
  4. Re: German magazine "STERN" publicates "Undercover at the Scientology-Church Berlin"!

can someone ocr this so we can do a weak google translation

*taps foot rapidly* so what, I'm impatient for wins... *taps foot*
  5. TheHunter911 Member

Re: German magazine "STERN" publicates "Undercover at the Scientology-Church Berlin"!

And Wallraff'ed they got! To bad it wasn't him personally.. but, no, he was stuck in a bakery.. damn... imagine what kind of frenzy that would have caused!

Can't wait for tomorrow and the whole article!
  6. Ann O'Nymous Member

Re: German magazine "STERN" publicates "Undercover at the Scientology-Church Berlin"!

Just found on Stern TV
  7. Re: German magazine "STERN" publicates "Undercover at the Scientology-Church Berlin"!

maybe we should email and try to convince him to visit one of our protests ? :) and of course to honor him for his ballz of steel! maybe he will write about anonymous then too :)
  8. anonypuffs Member

this has put a grin on my face, one that will not be erased for the rest of the day.

ALL HAIL OUR NEW GERMAN OVERLORDS :awesome:
  9. EastAnon Member

10. Re: German magazine "STERN" publicates "Undercover at the Scientology-Church Berlin"!

NOW!!
  11. Anon1010 Member

Just a "cheap" translation from me. It's not my native language. I just did it because you can read it. I've rushed the text, there are many mistakes inside. But anyway, enjoy it.

Fredy Gareis researched for five months at Scientology, even on parties or the drill courses. The hidden camera was every time with him. In the interview with stern tv tells Gareis why Germany is such an important "operationsland" for the SciFags

Mister Gareis, some weeks ago you have left the SciFags. Did the sect accepted it?
    No way, I'm getting every day calls. That's like going fishing, sometimes they're giving you a bit more line and are kind and friendly. And then they try to push you harder with pressure and the frequency of the calls.

What they want from you?
    I should visit the central in Berlin. Their they hope to turn me around, but I don't go on my telephone anymore.
    SciFags may have the most interest on Germany

Inside there will be said "If we get over Berlin we can do it everywhere", here's a big ambition for it. Germany is the hardest get-around for the sect and nowhere is a bigger counter. Thath's the reason why the success is more important as in other countries, it has a symbolic value for the org.

End of March was a big party with about 250 SciFags. Is it true, that no other settlement (dunno english word sry) so many people has in Berlin?
    I'm not sure. That could be propaganda from inside to motivate the members. The courserooms, where I could watch for some time, were never full. However, I saw some new members. It was terrible to see so many kids in the central running around. Really creepy when 8-10-years old will be sticked to the e-meter and been questioned.

What was the importantest recruitingmethod for the SciFags?
    Extrem important are their stands at the streets. There will be 200 contacts made at the day, this means that 200 people will make the "stresstest" and leaving their addresses.

Is there a special client who will eat the cake?
    It will be a big mistake to believe that only labil people will get into the sect. SciFags are trying to find a weak point and offering a solution for it. It's a trap for anyone, who doesn't want to improve the own life?

I'm to lazy for the next german one, it's not my native language. The short ones:
    He found himself in a competetion for reaching "the bridge of lightning" and he considered for some time the sect indeed as church.
    He learned in the courses that he should let him controll by the SciFags. The costs are cheap at the beginning and will be expensive later.
    SciFags told him that cancer is cureable and he will see the space one time because you must not only convert the mankind, even so the aliens. Oh fuck.
    He told the interviewer that the xenu-story is creepy, but nothing new here: Most of them doesn't know them anyway inside.
    The inside-communication is different from the outside-one. SciFags are trying to get power at the german politic and there are some people in their fangs who are waiting for an "signal" to get active. Oh fuck you German.
    He thinks that SciFags will not harm him a lot. Note from me: Because this will be the next big seller in german, attack from the SciFags, lol.
    People, this is just a poor translation. But it should help you.
  12. JRhumperdink Member

lol "publicates"
  13. Unown Member

The tv report was epic win. "money making machine", "demonic cult" and uncovering their lies one by one, this couldn't have been any better.
  14. Krautfag Member

TV Segment just finished.

EPIC win, looks like Berlin org is going to the RPF.

All you could wish for: hidden camera and mic in the org, Sabine Weber caught lying, sec check ridiculed, kids in the org on the e-meter, disconnection policy proven.

Pls someone tell me that he has recorded Stern TV tonite :)

CAEK for all!!!!
  15. Ann O'Nymous Member

German and English are not my monther tongue. Please keep this in mind while reading.

16. Knut Member

hat jemand den mitschnitt?

ich würde mit übersetzen, plz to pm me or drop by #xenu-frankfurt, ktxby
  17. anon654 Member

He apparently heard two people scream "help! let me out, let me out!" in english while being in the Berlin org. wtf?
  18. Re: German magazine "STERN" publicates "Undercover at the Scientology-Church Berlin"!

epic win! I would love to look at the face of Sabine Weber right now!

wow.. iam so happy :) we should thank this journalist and invite him to our partys!!

Go Anon! I hope the English speaking Anons will be able to watch the English version soon! It's a pure joy!
  19. SmackThePony Member

Ich auch
  20. indeedindeed Member

BTW, there is also a link to another report from january 30th this year, titled "My personality is fucked up" about a young journalist who went to Scientology for just ten days and had a hard time stopping even though he realized that his personality was beginning to change. Just ten days.

Zehn Tage bei Scientology: 'Meine Persönlichkeit ist im Arsch' - stern TV

Before it appeard in "Stern" it appeared in the magazine "KLARTEXT", which is the magazine of the german journalist school in Munich.

Intro:

21. Re: German magazine "STERN" publicates "Undercover at the Scientology-Church Berlin"!

Chalks up another "win" and searches ebay for new blackboard, old one is now chock full
  22. Re: German magazine "STERN" publicates "Undercover at the Scientology-Church Berlin"!

In Germany they have a plack that says "Never again Fascism." Keep to it, Germanons, keep to it.
  23. Himbeertoni Member

damn i just came home and missed it on TV please anyanon tell me you have recorded that o0 ...

and by the way you have heard the man with balls of steel ... germany is so important to the scilons because they think if they can make it here they can make it everywhere ... let´s make them fail brutally hard here!

This is truly epic and he was dealing with them for 5 months so maybe has not heard to much about anonymous yet.
  24. Krautfag Member

Doubt that tbh, but well, make it known to him then: fredygareis@web.de

But lets rather translate the tv-dok, given someone recorded it.
    I'll make sure to record the re-run friday night, so we can deliver at least on the weekend if no one has the vid already.
  25. Krautfag Member

And another thought...there is obviously 155 days worth of candid camera from Berlin Org shot from that guy, tv showed some condensed 5 minutes of the footage.

I wonder if the remaining material would have some additional lulz that were too far out for the tv audience, but might be interesting to anonymous?
  26. Anon Char Member

Oh Germany, you spy good.
  27. Anonygrace Member

Might be best to get him to hand over that footage now (if he's at all inclined to, that is). They're probably going to sue him to get it.
  28. Ten Tigers Member

If they do, can you imagine how badly it will go for them? :fuckyou:

The cult's crackerjack legal team is probably all going to be sent to the RPF, pretty soon. They just keep LOSING!! :rofl:
  29. xenubarb Member

"hier in Berlin und in ganz Deutschland." Heftiger Applaus. "Und damit drehen wir auch Europa!"

Ach, mein freakin' gott! How you say "footbullet" auf Deutsch?
  30. Himbeertoni Member

you know it´s really creepy because we heard that shit a long time ago from another guy ... footbullet mhh "Eigentor" will do
  31. thedoctor Member

Fussgewehrkugel?
  32. thedoctor Member

ein Eigentor schießen?
  33. Ima Nonymous Member

Sabine.jpg
  34. thedoctor Member

Sabine.jpg
  35. XenuLovesU Member

stern_motivational.jpg
  36. gizmogirl Member

How come Stern can publish such a great article when US media are saying they can't "because the subject is too big"?
  37. Purpur Member

38. anonym0us Member

Germans just DO IT!
    Since the whole holocaust incident Germans are the most anti-racist, anti-bullshit people I know.
    FSCK YEAH!
  39. thedoctor Member

and, they are damned if they're ever going to let that happen again.
  40. TheHunter911 Member