Customize

German magazine "STERN" publicates "Undercover at the Scientology-Church Berlin"!!!

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by NeoAnon-Hamburg, May 14, 2008.

1. Ann O'Nymous Member

Re: German magazine "STERN" publicates "Undercover at the Scientology-Church Berlin"!

My two cents. Would it be possible to contact Stern TV to either get their OK (fair use with added value, or something like that) or giving them the files if they agree to publish them ?
  2. mojo Member

Re: German magazine "STERN" publicates "Undercover at the Scientology-Church Berlin"!

great show, thanks for the translation, Hunter.
  3. Re: German magazine "STERN" publicates "Undercover at the Scientology-Church Berlin"!

I emailed the undercover journalist, because i wanted to know how Anonymous is internally perceived and whether he plans to publish the whole video material someday.
    The answer doesn't reveal very much though...
    english:
  4. Fleischmann Member

Well, that means we have to keep it (rick-)rolling, hard. UP THE IRONS!

Indeed. It does not matter who's doing something, but that the job gets done in the first place. And that's what Anonymous is about: "Who are you?" is irrelevant. "What do you do?" and "Why are you here?" are more like it.
  5. Afromus Prime Member

I see what you did there.
  6. genoramix Member

thanks for the translations, great job!!

Great show too!
  7. anon4eva Member

WOW!
    I just read this whole thread, watched the vids.....you gais are amazing! With all the investigative reporting in the US, why the fuck isn't this on here?? UGH--SO frustrating! Like watching BBC news and seeing all the shit that get's left out of our media.
    :twisted:

Props to all techies! Thanks for my viewing pleasure :flowers:
  8. Fleischmann Member

You wouldn't believe how pessimist most educated Germans are towards almost everything...yet here I see there's nothing to baaaaw about, more like PARTY HARD. And now let's get shit done.

:whistle:Also, President Sheridan, ahem, Bruce Boxleitner will be on the cast of the next season of Heroes. Awesome Y/Y? :smile:
  9. Afromus Prime Member

I've seen the first season, I guess it's time to check the others.
  10. Re: German magazine "STERN" publicates "Undercover at the Scientology-Church Berlin"!

The translated news article, and the subbed video really ought to be getting front page and center coverage on XENU.net and some of the other websites.

XENU.net should especially have it since that site is on the vast majority of the cards, fliers, stickers that are being handed out.

This article and accompanying video are very good stuff to put before the normals that may be checking out anti-scientology websites. Its clear, reasonably concise, and comes from a well known source.

In composing a summary page about it we should emphasize that this was produced independently of Anonymous. Explain that Stern is a reputable, widely read German news magazine akin to Newsweek or something (since most Americans wouldnt know the foreign media).

Coverage might also include the original article as a pdf, in case people want to fact check it.

Just a few thoughts...
  11. Plups Member

Y.
  12. stc Member

It's on the front page of www. scientology-london .com :fuckyou:
  13. Himbeertoni Member

obviously it´s not anymoar though brilliant website is brilliant :)
  14. anonangl Member

WOW, thanx for all your hard work, popin some popcorn to go with some awesome vids.
    Angl
  15. CarltonBANKS Member

/b/ackup needed - video has been deleted by Vimeo :(
  16. CarltonBANKS Member