Customize

[GERMANY | HANNOVER] 3th August 2013 $cientology Raid + Party

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Anonymous, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

Raid against Scientology on 3th August 2013 and Party hard!

Anonymous Hannover invites you to the big demonstration against Scientology, followed camping at the lake with a BBQ and lots of LULZ!

We will meet at 11:00 am Hanover Central Station (see map below in the description) and go from there together to the Org at around 12:00.
    In the afternoon we will go by car to our campsite next to the lake. Everyone have to bring their own tent, sleeping bag and some money for BBQ stuff. One Car of the local Anons will go in the Afternoon to get the BBQ stuff.
    Toilet facilities are available and also Electricity (they charge a bit for it). The place is only reachable by car! So organize carpooling. If any of you have only the possibility to come by car please contact Remo AnonBerlin or Jumpman Anon.
    Please let us know how many of you are coming, so it is much easier for us to calculate and organize.
    It is your choice when you want to leave on Sunday. The most of you have a long trip so it is the best leaving latest around 15:00 to getting safe home.
    Meetingpoint:http://oi46.tinypic.com/18ixb9.jpg

3kULX.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  2. moarxenu Member

This sounds awesome. Wish I had teh psychic powwahs so I could fly over. :(
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Remoulade Member

PARTY HARD
    • Like Like x 3
  4. amaX Member

I can't wait for the postgame! I also wish my OT Eleventy Powers made it possible for me to fly to the awesomeness that is all of Germany! Y'all always do it right. <3
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Remoulade Member

Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/172415876264355/

If there's any problem with the arrival or anything else, feel free to contact me on WWP or Facebook.
    Make sure to sign up early enough! Since we need to get some barbecue tools & caek we need to know how many people are about to come!
    • Like Like x 2