Customize

Gerry Armstrong: Germany gets another visit

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Krautfag, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Krautfag Member

I guess this belongs to Marty Situation Room too:

INVITATION
    Gerry Armstrong is in Berlin to talk about Rathbun and Rinder
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Berlin, September 17, 15.30 - Location will be announces ASAP

Marty Rathbun and Mike Rinder were responsible for the submissions to
    the IRS on which Scientology's tax exemption is based. These submissions
    contain pages of false information and black PR on Gerry Armstrong.

Rathbun and Rinder were also involved in multiple covert operations,
    legal actions, frame-ups and black PR against Gerry Armstrong and other
    people from 1982 through 2004, when Rathbun says he left the Scientology
    Organisation.

Rathbun and Rinder worked under L.Ron Hubbard until his death in 1986,
    then under current SO-leader David Miscavige.

Injustices Rathbun perpetrated against Gerry Armstrong and black PR
    Rathbun promulgated continue to this day.

Gerry has asked Rathbun repeatedly, since Rathbun began speaking
    publicly, for his help to correct these injusticies and black PR.

Rathbun has not only refused to help, but has continued to attack Gerry
    f.e. on the blog of Marty Rathbun and in an email to Gerry.

Mike Rinder too was involved in Fair Game against Gerry and has also not
    correctetd his actions against Gerry until now.

Gerry will discuss Rathbun and Rinder's parts in Fair Game against him, and against Gerry's attorneys, and what they can do now to correct the evils they perpetrated against Gerry and other people.

PLACE: Location in Berlin will be announced
    TIME: September 17, 15.30

PS: Bring Your video cameras and all Your questions

Responsible:
    Thomas Gandow, President of the Dialog Zentrum Berlin e.V.
    Fon: 0157.71.41.96.28 - Fax: 032-12.102.93.93
    email: gandow@dialogzentrum.de
    • Like Like x 22
  2. incog712 Member

Xenuspeed.
  3. Anonymous Member

And I will be speaking there next week ... not really. But am starting to feel very ignored.
  4. Krautfag Member

Mike, that you?
    • Like Like x 5
  5. Anonymous Member

Not to worry. There'll be free drinks when it really matters.
  6. Anonymous Member

No, mate.
  7. AnonLover Member

Gandow rides again!!! awesome news - i was wondering what became of his voice in recent years.
  8. Anonymous Member

Glad to see that Armstrong will offer a different perspective. It is disturbing that Rathbun refuses to admit he did anything wrong to Gerry.
    • Like Like x 9
  9. tildacity Member

Unfortunately, some less able men seem predisposed to tear apart instead of build up.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

Herro pops up in the strangest places.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. RightOn Member

this is getting good
  12. Anonymous Member

Gandow. lol
  13. Anonymous Member

What can Marty do for Gerry?

1. Communicate to Gerry.

2. Debrief to Gerry, and his legal representatives, on all the lies, black PR, legal actions, Intelligence actions, etc., Marty knows about, that were perpetrated against Gerry, his family and associates.

3. Execute declarations that contain fact elicited in the debrief.

4. Make himself available to testify in any legal proceedings to correct the injustices or situations above.

5. Apologize if he wants

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=32752
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Disco Necked Member

Is that what the Squirrel Busters are doing?
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

While women, of course, are at home cooking.
    • Like Like x 4
  16. Anonymous Member

Well, if ya want ta see some brains, ya got ta crack some heads.
  17. Xinjifar Member

I kind of assume this will be seen as a bit off topic and even irrelevant, but, I've always had a pet peeve with this slogan:

Lead
    Follow
    or
    Get out of the way.

For me, it leaves out one very important option: Oppose.

Sometimes there are damn good reasons for being in the way. When Scientology tried to 'Clear' my planet, I don't remember asking them to do so.
    So, yes, I'm not offering something *else*, but, I am saying 'no, I think not'.

(and, don't paint my curb numbers either)
    • Like Like x 1
  18. exOT8Michael Member

• Like Like x 1
  19. Chipshotz Member

And some less able men always attack - never defend.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Rheinländer Member

Gerry is a lovely Wog.

funwithelconhubbard.jpg
    • Like Like x 9
  21. Smurf Member

LOL. Good luck with that. Do the Independent Scilons have special auditing for lying narcissists in denial?
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Xinjifar Member

here is the auditing command; from what position could you communicate to a legitimate target of Scientology Fair Game?
    Start :)
  23. So far you post dozens and dozens of Marty sucks posts, many tl;dr.
    You also chide the kids and tell them to get off your lawn, and make some kind of crack about females almost always traveling in packs.
    And now we have auditing commands.

You've covered a lot of ground in less than a week. Is wwp your new hang-out?
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Kilia Member

God bless Gerry. Hope everything turns out well for him there.
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Xinjifar Member

If you're nice to me, maybe. But, no promises
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Xinjifar Member

Gerry will do just fine. He's at his best in this kind of sit

The real question is how will Mike Rinder do in the UK?
  27. We'll tell him to go fuck himself and the horse he rode in on.
    • Like Like x 2
  28. Anonymous Member

What do you have against horses?
  29. BLiP Member

Will the germanons be covering Gerry for us?
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Krautfag Member

• Like Like x 10
  31. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 5
  32. LarryBren Member

Those requests seem completely reasonable to me.
    • Like Like x 9
  33. Anonymous Member

Yes, but not for you, BLiP.
  34. LarryBren Member

Oh this is going to be interesting!

I remember in 2007 being with Gandow when he had me tell about 200 Lutheran teachers what "R2-45" was. He gave a really no-holds-barred talk about the dangers of scientology to these teachers who in turn relayed it to thousands of students.

And this was a day after I attended a public rally in a theater in Berlin where Gandow basically chaired a meeting to raise awareness of the dangers and abuses within organized scientology. Gandow is definitely not someone who is afraid to speak out nor is he someone to mince words when it comes to scientology. He's the type to lead a charge. He even had someone reading childrens sec check questions which shocked the audience on the nature of the sexual and other crazy questions for kids.

And Gerry, well IMO he deserves great justice and I for one hope he gets it. He has been horribly and repeatedly attacked by organized scientology and still stood up to them no matter the personal cost. I remember how much Miscavige hated Gerry and tried to mock him to others including using information from Gerry's PC folders.
    • Like Like x 10
  35. Anonymous Member

Yes, but if the Church of DM hides Marty's milk money, it is an "atrocity" and "reminiscent of Nazis and Stasi".

Oy.
  36. SPRTT Member

Agree x9000.

What does Marty have to lose? The statute of limitations has run, it reinforces the Corporate Scientology argument Marty has going, and silences the legions who claim he never really "owned up to" or remediated his conduct. He can get some swipes in under the banner of "just following orders of DM" if he needs to. It would be Great Justice.

I don't think Marty will do it. Having worked under similar personalities, in my view, Marty acts like a two-bit ED of a third rate org or, in other words, a used car salesman (and he worked as one, too, IIRC). He's all about This Dodge is The Best In the Market, until next week when he transfers to the Toyota dealership and pimps the Tacoma. If he really bought what he is selling, e.g., Scientology is not what it says it is, but a kinder, gentler Scientology Like Hubbard Said It Was Except Where He Didn't, he would take these measures. It wouldn't mean anything to Marty, but it would mean a lot to Gerry. And to others of us, who know that Gerry was on the front lines and has paid the price. If it weren't for Gerry, there would not be such extensive evidence to point to that Scientology has a pattern and practice of BS, after all. That is the same pattern and practice that Marty points to as being "Radical" and unacceptable. Hypocrite.

Flirting with thread derail. Sorry.
    • Like Like x 2
  37. Anonymous Member

Marty believes that there is nothing inherently wrong with or in Hubbard's Admissions. Do we need to know more than this?
    • Like Like x 1
  38. anon0004 Member

I am sorry I can't be there, but I trust in the formidable skills of our troops in Berlin to cover that.
  39. Krautfag Member

This freshly in:

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/09/marty_rathbun_e.php

*puke*
    See homo novis talking there. Homo sapiens would answer:" Yeah, I am sorry about what I did to Gerry, I would like to get it out of the way."
    • Like Like x 8
  40. Ackerland Member

Yes, I agree. It strikes me as pretty arrogant, given that i havent ever seen Gerry say Marty was the devil. Even if Gerry was attacking Mr. Rathbun too harshly, it is Marty who ought to feel morally compelled to calm the waves. After all, even if under orders from Miscavige, Rathbun was still complicit in destroying Gerry's livelihood. Gerry did no such thing to Marty and Rinder.

That is why I am excited to see and hear what Mr. Armstrong has got to say. As always, I'll do subtitles for the German part.
    • Like Like x 16