Customize

Gerry Armstrong: Germany gets another visit

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Krautfag, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

It does not that follow that a person who understands why an other reacts the way they do therefore agrees with them. Does not compute.
  2. James Spader Member

Somebody's watching this thread and it ain't OSA.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. James Spader Member

Knock it off now, or take a trip to the dome. You decide.

Edit: I've moved the posts that are 100% ad hom to the garbage where they belong. Restrain yourselves or the rest will join them.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Smurf Member

Agreed. Gerry is as much a narcissist as Marty is, which is why the two will never come to any agreement on anything. They see themselves as more important than the other. I testified on behalf of Gerry in a court case where the Scilons were trying to nail him for contempt. I was living in Oregon at the time. Ex-Scilon Spanky Taylor flew me to LA first-class and I stayed at ex-Scio attorney Joe Yanni's home with Gerry during this time. Attorney Ford Greene, Spanky, Hana Whitfield, attorney's Paul Morantz and Graham Berry can all attest to this. Things were OK between me & Gerry then, and I remember Gerry & I running on the beach in Malibu talking about everything OSA. I felt privileged to be a friend of Gerry, then.

But, when I later criticized him for certain comments, I became Gerry's enemy and ridiculed in his blog.. (my photo is the face is on the 1st can-can girl.. which Graham Berry, at the time Gerry created this site, thought this to be a homophobic slant and in very poor taste).

http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/usenet/goon-squad-follies.html.

Gerry went on to claim he was a prophet of his own religion, wrote a letter to Saddam Hussein a decade ago offering to use his apostolic gifts to help him resolve his issues with the international community, and manipulated & exploited a female ex-Scilon with resulted in a very bad situation. How did Gerry respond to the criticisms and outcries over his conduct & comments? They very same manner that Marty is acting now.. all his critics are OSA dupes implementing DA tactics.

I have nothing against Gerry. I've moved on from the past & his DA tactics against me. But, it's observant that Gerry, like Marty, has an adoring fan club and ex-Scilons that resent him. But for Gerry or Marty, or their fans, to claim that any criticisms waged against them is OSA tactics.. is just plain idiotic & immature.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Chipshotz Member

ITT: While I appreciate the bravery and courage of exes that have freed themselves from the indoctrination, it's obvious the insidious mindfuck is hard to break away from.
    • Like Like x 6
  6. Anonymous Member

Hey, pretender, it was not your face, but the face of Scarff.
    He was one of the most hatefull writers on A.R.S. against Gerry and his wife. His vicious posts are documented well on the goon squad-follies-page.

But from which cult and pretended past did you move?

This is, what Gerry wrote http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/writings/ars/ars-2002-11-19.html about the goons:

7. James Spader Member

8. Anonymous Member

Scientology sometimes irreparably damages people. It's important to keep this in mind.
  9. Anonymous Member

ITT: only strict use of adjectives.
  10. Anonymous Member

james-spader-2.jpg

<3<3<3
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Xinjifar Member

I think there are legitimate reasons to see Gerry in a somewhat jaded light and as a little too messianically self-absorbed in his own 'status'. He's not the only one and there are almost certainly different flavors and reasons for behavior that can be seen as at the very least, flaky.

But, there is no questioning the value of the information he's provided over decades of involvement and thankfully, I'm happy to see that his public presentations are still up to what I can only call exceptionally rational and thorough.

RolandRB had me worried for a minute; I'm not now.
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Anonymous Member

All my adoration is reserved for a name-dropping gelatinous skip-tracer with deep seeded insecurity, who against all odds has bravely moved on...except for those times when he posts like a little bitch jealous of anybody who gets extra attention.

Marty and Gerry are just the same? fuck off, idiot.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

Dear former CoScientologists:

Sometimes some of you sound really fucking psychotic to this average wog. This is one of those times.

I hope for you all to get well and find some happiness in life. Evidently its an uphill battle for some.

<3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Krautfag Member

Yeah, that Scarff dude is really a terrible person. Smurf really has no clue about how bad Scarff is. And he probably smells, too.

Sry, couldn't resist :D
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Smurf Member

Dox or STFU. I didn't even know Caroline.
  16. Jeff Jacobsen Member

did you run ops on Gerry? http://gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/writings/ars/ars-1997-07-14.html
  17. Smurf Member

18. Anonymous Member

I know another critic who's "a little too messianically self-absorbed in his own 'status'".

Can you guess who I mean, Joe?
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Xinjifar Member

I can certainly guess anonymous slimeball :) Let me know when they put out the 'Scientology Critics' baseball cards. I'd buy one.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Anonymous Member

Damn, Joe, ya hurt my feelings.

ouch

LOL
  21. Anonymous Member

Glad you're here to vouch for Roland. What'd we do without you?
  22. Anonymous Member

It all goes with the territory. Even Steve Fishman had some significantly lucid, rational and thorough moments in spite of certain perceived er... instabilities. Cults, especially scientology, tend to leave strong imprints on people that aren't easily washed away.

Personally I place a great deal of value on what Gerry has accomplished, and while I do at times find myself endeavoring to seperate the wheat from the chaff, it's always worth the effort.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Xinjifar Member

Gerry may have his problems and questionable positions, but, comparing him to Steve Fishman (who was also pretty valuable and also not) is like comparing a Yugo to a flawed but running Rolls. In either case, it's about looking at the *product*, and, in this case, Gerry's is solid.

I suspect that anyone wanting to dispute his recollection of facts would most likely also be terrified of the scrutiny :)
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Smurf Member

No disagreement there.
  25. Anonymous Member

In fairness to Gerry, I wasn't making a direct comparison but was merely pointing out that we're all Bozo's on this bus.

Go ahead, squeeze the Wheeze... people often do.
  26. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  27. Xinjifar Member

Maybe it worked? Who the fuck are *you*??
  28. Anonymous Member

Hey asshole, this is WWP and We are Anonymous.

If you don't like it, fuck off.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

LOL. Gerry had zero to do with anything relevent to Saddam's capture. As you are aware, the war is still going on.
  30. Xinjifar Member

All your base are belong to us :)
  31. Anonymous Member

Sound more like an ex pretending . . . u fuck off
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  32. Xinjifar Member

You're probably right. Might even be one who thinks Mike Rinder is a reliable source :)

Cop you later...
  33. Xinjifar Member

OSA is certainly watching it too :) Along with everyone else. Although, I'm sure anyone assigned to be doing the watching is on the fast track to a Sec Check or two :)
  34. Anonymous Member

ITT: OGs with nothing of value to say.
    • Like Like x 2
  35. Krautfag Member

Thank you for adding value to this thread.
  36. Anonymous Member

I must say I enjoy a spot of intra-OG bitch slapping from time to time.
  37. Anonymous Member

So interesting.
  38. Anonymous Member

Well, you do, just by being here :hug:

;P
  39. Krautfag Member

Now that is embarrassing. You didn't get your daily fix of Dome obviously :p
  40. gandow Member

Smurf is Scarff.
    His adhominem Posts , and all the other black PR on Gerry in ARS, are documented here http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/usenet/goon-squad-follies.html
    Therefore he and others who worked to destroy Gerrys reputation and always try to shift the discussion OT and to black PR dont like the goon-squad-follies-page,
    not because of its alleged transgender illustration, as smurfscarff insinuates.

Thing is:
    Gerry is not only living proof for the continuity of Fair Game against him,
    but by this also proof for continuity of the totalitarian ideology and tech of Hubbard-Miscavige-Rathbun -we call it in Germany "Hubbardism", a term coined by late Pfr. Friedrich-Wilhelm Haack -,
    and also for the continuity of the shifters, goons and even black PR agents, for what ever persons, reasons or agencies.
    • Like Like x 1