Customize

Gerry to Graham Berry on Honey Tech

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Caroline Letkeman, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Graham Berry recently posted on FB linking Gerry to Marty Rathbun and Mike Rinder’s well-known refusal to assist their other fair game victims to correct injustices in the legal arena, or correct black propaganda in other arenas.

Gerry has now posted a response exposing the inefficacy and inadvisability of honey tech, and inviting Graham to debate the issues, which would certainly be in the public interest. Gerry also addresses Marty’s amazing claims of balanced karma. Gerry to Graham Berry on Honey Tech
    • Like Like x 9
  2. Ogsonofgroo Member

Lolol Ratbunny's 'karma' claims, a little clam goes along way Marteh, meh. As long as any credence is given to anything involving LRon, you'll find a person dishonest with not only the world around them, but themselves, I cannot respect that.
    Quik thot.
    • Like Like x 5
  3. ^^^ QFT

Dunno why Graham Berry would be applying Honey Tech™ after this . . .

4. rickybobby Member

We all deal with conflict and adversity in different ways based on personality and conscience, and one is not more right than another. Gerry apparently likes to deal with his being wronged by aggressively debating and confronting whomever will engage him about it, and Graham sleeps better at night with his own style of HoneyTech. I would like to think that we could respect them both for their decisions, and realize that in some instances, HoneyTech is appropriate, and in others, aggressive confrontation is more effective. Using one approach all the time is like having only a hammer in your toolbox. You know the analogy, right-- we would like MANY tools in the tool box rather than just a hammer?

The point is whatever Tech you choose to use, use it wisely and well. Pick the right tool for the job, yo, and don't wake up your neighbors with relentless hammering at night.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I do not think Rathbun knows the real philosophy and action of 'karma' as laid out in eastern religions. What he thinks it is is some hippy-dippy thing that if he can say 'I'm sorry' and drop a few crumbs that will not bring him under arrest for criminal acts, then all will be forgiven by the universe so humans had just better leave his sanctified ass alone.

If traditional karma is a real thing, he will be a bedbug at Flag for many, many lifetimes. Maybe then we'll talk forgiveness. The hindus don't fuck around with 'what's true for you'. It just is.
    • Like Like x 9
  6. fishypants Moderator

I can't see any reason why he should.
    • Like Like x 12
  7. BLiP Member

Huh? Agressive? Don't think so. What attempts Gerry has made to engage with the M&M Show seems perfectly well-reasoned and actually quite gentle. He's not seeking an apology or contrition, just information and, so far, his requests have been quite polite and direct.

I do wish the M&M Show would step up to the plate and provide the information and cooperation required for Gerry to deal with the legal situation he currently endures. Such an effort would, IMHO, provide a WIN-WIN situation. Can you imagine how powerful a statement it would be if Team Mosey were to stride into court with Gerry on their side? Miscavige would shit his pants.
    • Like Like x 6
  8. M&M are just a couple of complete assholes, self-serving and abusers of people. They only do what it is good for them and do not care about anyone else at all.
  9. rof Member

• Like Like x 2
  10. amaX Member

Graham Berry's mouth must be sore from all the Rinderburn ass he's suckling.

Gerry Armstrong has my respect. He's been through absolute hell and he's still standing.

No one should be calling out Gerry Armstrong for how he reacts, responds, or handles himself in regard to this fucking evil cult.

I rue the day when people on this site started bawwing that we should accept the Rinderburns and all indies because they'll only make scientology fall quicker. It was the worst tactical move we have ever made. It never made sense to me. I never agreed to it and I will personally never align myself with people who still embrace any part of madman Hubbard's woo.

Gerry, I am sorry that Graham Berry has pulled this bullshit move.

Graham Berry, you should be ashamed.
    • Like Like x 8
  11. OTeleventy Member

I just smoked a bowl, and none of this shit matters to me. And I'm glad. Have a fabulous day.
    • Like Like x 4
  12. amaX Member

I'm surprised that you gathered yourself together enough to relay your apathy to us. Be careful though. Posting that you don't care is dangerously close to showing that you do care in some capacity.

Rock on, samikins.
  13. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1