Customize

Get Becky Out Again!

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by pedrofcuk, Jan 25, 2013.

1. pedrofcuk Member

My heart breaks for Tony and Sue. Becky telling her parents that she was "out" was an OSA plot to shut them up, in my opinion. Fuck you, Graeme Wilson, you bag of slime.

• Like Like x 11
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. RightOn Member

Poor Tony and yes fuck Graham Wilson.
    RAGE!
    Go get them Tony!
  3. afternon Member

Sorry to hear about your daughter is still in the cult- it's crumbling fast now, even Stephania (London OSA) vanished last year! Just a reminder that Graeme Wilson isn't exactly having a ball in the cult [IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

God this is so sad.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  5. pedrofcuk Member

RightOn, it's going to be a Scientology wedding, did you watch the video?
  6. Anonymous Member

Fuck you,Graham Wilson, you bag of slime.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Time to man the harpoons.
  8. Ogsonofgroo Member

Broke my heart the other day when I heard this. So sad for Tony and Sue.

Scientology rips the souls out of people and destroys many a family.

Fucking disgusting cult is disgusting.
    • Agree Agree x 9
  9. Anonymous Member

How very sad and frustrating. FWIW, a close family member did something similar (going back into to something that would fleece her of her money and ravage her emotionally.) Over the course of 20 years she appeared to "get out" and "see" what was happening several times. It took a toll on all of us that loved her. I actually resigned myself to the fact that she was lost (sad but true.)

Surprise- after 23 years- she had "enough." Slowly, but surely she is starting to resemble the person I once knew. Yes, there was a lot of damage done, but it can be dealt with.

My point- I am so very sorry. I empathize and I admire you, Tony. Good for you for putting up a fight. This vid is powerful and good on you. What a beautiful testament to the love parents have. One day, your daughter will know that. I hope that it is soon.
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  10. White Tara Global Moderator

Tony and Sue, you are such good and reasonable people. It is no surprise that your dear daughter would resist at all costs disconnection from such fine and loving parents. Keep going, you will rescue her in the end, and hopefully Dave too.
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. RightOn Member

I was listening to it while working. So I guess I missed that part. I edited.
    Well that is so sad.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Random guy Member

I'm so sorry for Tony and his wife. I hope she wakes the hell up before the cult itself comes crumbling down.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Kilia Member

I'm saddened by this as well.
    On another note, doesn't Tony have an account here on WWP?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

I think he does. : )
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. amaX Member

I am so very sorry.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Can anyone summarize the major points said in the video? For those who don't have 20 minutes at the moment to watch it?
  17. Tony says he has been quiet for a while because he was advised that it was the best thing to do, as Becky was keeping a distance from scn, although still reading books. She is now getting married to a scn, and donating money to scn. If it is going to be a scn wedding Tony and Sue do not want to be involved.

Oh god I hate the cult for this kind of breaking up families. If on one hand, families keep quiet they stand some chance of still speaking to their loved ones brainwashed by scn, and if they speak out the are labelled suppressives and the scn family member must disconnect and never speak to them. Even being associated to her parents it seems that Becky and her fiance are unable to progress with their spiritual growth, WHAT KIND OF FUCKING CHURCH DOES THAT TO PEOPLE?.

Tony talks about the ideal org scam, in fact he is really pissed off about it.

He also talks about grabham osa wilson and the radio 2 programme.

Tony and Sue are what WWP is all about, this is about ordinary people, not just tom cruise and aliens, ordinary people trying to deal with the cult.

nb edited into paragraphs in case of punctuation bigots
    • Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. pedrofcuk Member

He does, but he asked me to spread the word.
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Anonymous Member

Love ya Tony. Love ya Sue.
    Scientology - we're comin' for YOU!
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. amaX Member

Thank you for relaying their messages.
    To the cult: Titim gan éirí ort.
    Translation from the Irish: May you fall without rising.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

We got Stefania to quit London, next..Graeme Wilson...
    • Like Like x 1
  22. getbeckyout Member

Thanks guys your words mean a great deal to Sue and I.
    We are up for the fight more than ever.
    We love your legion.
    • Like Like x 22
    • Winner Winner x 4
  23. RightOn Member

<3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  24. Kilia Member

Hiya kids! Glad to see ya here and you're most welcome!
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

Best of luck Sue & Tony.

I have a feeling there will not be much of a cult left soon for Becky to belong to.
    • Agree Agree x 5
  26. Anonymous Member

Please give us the heads up if you're doing media stuff so we can contribute.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  27. getbeckyout Member

Yep I won't leave you out, all 4 1 and that stuff.
    • Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  28. getbeckyout Member

29. Anonymous Member

Graeme Wilson is a fucking coward, if I ever met him face to face...
  30. jensting Member

0/10

even on the off chance that you're within a nautical mile of being serious, there's nothing anyone on the outside can do to him that's half as bad as what the criminal organisation known as the "church" of $cientology is doing to him. Mind you, I'm not saying I'm sorry that he's probably being treated badly...

The door out is the way out! :D
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  31. Anonymous Member

[citation needed]

One would assume he's high up enough to be exempt from most of the grief. Who's going to put Ethics in on him?

For that matter, what *is* the Command Structure at Shit Hill like, these days?
  32. jensting Member

Just look at the "way to happiness picture" - is that a happy man?
    Seriously, not even Mike Rinder felt above the punishments, I refuse to believe that Graeme Wilson is having a good time.
  33. Anonymous Member

Up close, it's as if he's had his soul removed
    • Agree Agree x 1
  34. jensting Member

Actually, I think he's always happy to see us, that we're the only thing that brightens up his drab and miserable existence. He's just pretty good at hiding it...
  35. Anonymous Member

Fuck Graeme Wilson, I hope he is miserable for ever.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

37. Twat's da Matta, Graeme Wilson.
    • Agree Agree x 1