Customize

Get some kind of handouts printed

Discussion in 'How To' started by ExampleChanology, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Whenever I need anything to hand out for protests etc I use vistaprint. I normally get business card type things with websites on one side and the logo on the other side. Does anybody have anywhere better?????????????????
  2. Durga Member

Vistaprint is good for near-free services, I don't know of any cheaper alternatives. Most Anons I've talked to will print up a master copy at home and then use the local staples/kinkos/etc. for cheap copies to hand out.
  3. Anonymous Member

There are usually good options for bulk printing/photocopying if you live in a College town.
  4. Living near the five colleges (yes, Massfag), I can completely agree with this. Also staples will usually make copies for you (black and white) for around 11 cents a side. This may be a bit expensive if you're looking for a real paper bomb, but if you want about 100 or so leaflets, it works out well.

The pros of using IRL businesses are these:
    • If you are using a family owned printshop (not Staples or UPS), you are supporting small business owners, which is always a plus.
    • You can pay in cash, which is a plus if you don't want people tracking who made the posters all around town criticizing the government.
    • It gets you out of the house, and is done within a few hours, rather than waiting for shipping (which, if you are printing something really sensitive, could result in your address being compromised).
    That's my 2 cents, if anyone else has anything or if this thread isn't completely dead, feel free to put your own input.