Customize

Getting the Word Out: Help Needed!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vanilla, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Silly433 Moderator

3. Anonymous Member

4. lulzgasm Member

I am so in love now....
    • Like Like x 1
  5. lulzgasm Member

And now I'm even more in love.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. ToSSico Member

You know what read all the lines u wrote down, and btw i didnt even see 1 time that u ask for help, only seeing oders at least u could say once "please" No help given
  7. Anonymous Member

Mods! Klingons!
  8. Anonymous Member

please tell the doctor exactly what you took.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Anonymous Member

Its not about payroll at all, its more like they way ppl ask, i guess, well i cant say alot to/about this forum cuse i am new. So i am talking for myself anonymous even when someone fights the devil and isnt able to ask for help, or say please in one his/her sentence, i guess she/he/it dosnt respect the help. Vanilla didnt ask she gave oders! and as she said i am free minded if i want oders i would work for science...
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Zak McKracken Member

tumblr_ljk44sZrea1qe051zo1_400.gif

Your new Odos have arrived
    • Like Like x 3
  11. ToSSico Member

Yeah funny -.- awake more than 19 hours by now so some mistakes should be normal in fact i am writing in 3 leangues in the same time in 2 diff. chat/forum i get lil confused... Anyway the point is ofc we should help if we can thats why we createt anonymous (i hope thats the reasson) but evryone in evry situation should ask politely cuse we dont forget and we dont forgive. So thats all what i am trying to say
  12. Anonymous Member

Please, Fuck Completely Off! Thank you.
  13. Anonymous Member

cool story bro.
  14. Zak McKracken Member

Don't forget the Odos!

320x240.jpg dukatandodooc.jpg
  15. Zak McKracken Member

It is all good.
    Pay not attention to the haters, shape-shifting is good for the soul.
    Your contributions are welcome.
    Gul Dukat is laughing with you, not at you.
  16. Anonymous Member

GET OUT THE WAY.

176096754_466f943147.jpg
  17. lulzgasm Member

So...do you think people might eventually realize that Anonymous isn't Superman? And that they still have to (GASP!) learn to help themselves a bit?
    • Like Like x 4
  18. Anonymous Member

Fuck off. You've been here ... what, a month? Lurk for 2 more months than post.
  19. lulzgasm Member

The CTers could learn a thing or two from good ol' Deek.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. lulzgasm Member

And yet I was smart enough to not post stupid crap in some idiotic attempt to make you all my PA. :p
  21. Anonymous Member

You make no sense. Saying go away and learn is not a PA /r/ ... you don't even know what you're saying, do you?
  22. Zak McKracken Member

Never.

When we learn to help ourselves, and save the world, then we can be Superman.

legacytrio.jpg

Nor is making sense always required....
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

They might but I am extremely doubtful of this outcome. Why?

Anonymous is mythic. Superman and other Super Heroes are also mythic. Do you grasp what I'm alluding to here?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  24. lulzgasm Member

Oh fuck...Anonymous has become Thor and the Mighty Avengers, sorta kinda, in other people's eyes?
    • Like Like x 1
  25. lulzgasm Member

I know exactly what I said. People need to learn to help themselves instead of waiting on and/or begging for help from the current "Superman" of the day.

And as for me needing two months? No need. I learn fast.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

I was told to troll to you.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

Yup! But you be preachin' the righteous gospel, brother lulzgasm, nevertheless! Hallelujah!
    • Like Like x 1
  28. 317is00.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  29. fallingspider Member

if you'd bothered to do any research about anonymous you'd have discovered that wwp, and chanology are the exception to the trollosophy of anonymous. So if wwp is reacting this way be glad you didn't post this elsewhere...
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Enturbulette Member

Quoting "vanilla":

"Trolls use a wide variety of strategies, some of which are unique to the internet, here are just a few:
    1) Make outrageous comments designed to distract or frustrate: An Alinsky tactic used to make people emotional, although less effective because of the impersonal nature of the web."

Only brainwashed right-wing tools throw out the Alinsky card like that. It's practically a mantra with them. Anonymous as usual figured out exactly what to do with the garbage - throw it out. Happy times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upon further reflection I'd like to add, no one with the least filament of familiarity with Anons would post that dippy picture with that Pepto Pink background, just begging to be called fat cow, stupid looking, etc...the handle also invites derision. Honestly you think your are mad haters but I find your reticence charming. This was clearly a faux "lady in distress" distraction staged by a fogey nincompoop.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  31. actaully i agree that post is foolish and i should remove it to bad i said it and its wrong i look more into anonymous and i understand how it works and what is about now... to bad it would be nice tho if their was such a thing as what i originally thought anonymous was .
  32. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

34. wtf i didnt mean to post that anonymously and i cant delete it...
  35. Anonymous Member

36. Darn firefox why aren't you using chrome like the rest of the fuckwits out there!
  37. JohnnyRUClear Member

Fail. Shouldn't be a hyphen between "no" and "care".
    • Like Like x 1