Customize

Girl's nose ring is part of her spiritual belief. Gets ACLU help to challenge school

Discussion in 'Freedom of Expression' started by Sponge, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Girl's nose ring is part of her spiritual belief. Gets ACLU help to challenge sch

A nostril piercing, what a big fucking deal.

Then again, holeyness is next to holiness as far as I'm concerned. (Badumtsssss.)
  2. true colour Member

Re: Girl's nose ring is part of her spiritual belief. Gets ACLU help to challenge sch

lol lovin the puns
  3. Bipolart Member

Very punny indeed.
  4. Anonymous Member

deeeeeeeeeerp.
  5. Skeptic1337 Member

I know some chicks that worship the prince albert.
  6. Anonymous Member

I wonder if the ACLU would support teenage boys getting cockrings and asserting their religious & constitutional right to wag them around on campus.
  7. true colour Member

lol i don't know about them but the cops would cause isn't there a law about public nudity or something like that
  8. Re: Girl's nose ring is part of her spiritual belief. Gets ACLU help to challenge sch

Circlejerking is my religion.

I am now permabanned from the grocery store, the bus, and the park