Customize

Glasgow. 23rd December, 2014

Discussion in 'Planning' started by citizenV, Dec 16, 2014.

1. citizenV Member

Protest against the corruption and bias of the bbc corporation who hide pedophiles and grossly misinform the public.

We will gather at 4pm on the 23rd of December, 2014 at the BBC buildings of Pacific Quay - Glasgow, Portland place - London, and Manchester Media City, to express our disgust.

Here is a link to where you can follow Anonyous in Glasgow: https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&s...OCKAtcNjFJzaGj71w&sig2=t9ku4kWqD_I0RIuvugSbMQ

Bring water, banners, flyers, etc... stay peaceful, stay together, stay safe.

Update: For Glasgow Anons- the meeting place will be the SECC car park at 4pm. The plan is to march from there to the BBC building. We want the BBC to be fully aware of our presence, so bring whistles, tambourines or anything that makes some noise. Also, since Anonymous likes to help those in need, it has been asked that attendees bring a donation af food if they can, which will be handed in to the local food Bank.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Multisanti Member

Im new to the site. I will be attending this.
  3. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Protesting the BBC protecting and aiding pedophiles is awesome. Thank you.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Multisanti Member

Hopefully the people come out in their numbers.
  5. citizenV Member

Yes. It is a good idea to document your time there: pictures, videos, anything that will show the truth to the public, lest the BBC lie again to the rest of the world about our numbers and our intention of peaceful resistance.
  6. Multisanti Member

Yes im going to get lots of pics and videos
  7. Couldn't think of anything worse, so start at 4pm when it's dark and cold. Here's a thing GET A LIFE
  8. Disambiguation Global Moderator

When was the last time they fed you meat?
    • Like Like x 2

9. This should go well for you guys and I'd be there with you but for my work schedule. Perfect spot too and maybe you'll make the local tea time news.
  10. Multisanti Member

GUTTED!!!

Im now gonna miss this due to new work commitments that now mean i have to change things i had arranged with my daughter. Im hoping that i might be able to catch the end of it depending on how long it goes on for.
  11. I am really sick atm so I can't attend but I wish everyone luck and strength to show the BBC what you are made of!
    Wish I was there so shout extra loud for me xxx <3
  12. Multisanti Member

Any news on this. Cant see anything online.
  13. Anonymous Member