Customize

GLOBAL RAID FEB 10th 2010

Discussion in 'Protest Planning' started by _You_, Dec 30, 2009.

1. _You_ Member

GLOBAL RAID FEB 10th 2010

Celebrate the anniversary of the first anon raid.

Show the world, and Scientology that we are still as strong as we were back then.

For two years we have yet to stop, and we will only stop until they are gone.

WHEN: February 10th 2010
    WHERE: $cilon base ships
  2. _You_ Member

Re: GLOBAL RAID FEB 10th 2010

Bump!
  3. _You_ Member

Good luck with that. Feb 10 2010 is a Wednesday midweek workday. Despite how the cult tries to spin it Anonymous aren't all basement dwelling kids, many work for a living. Falling on a Saturday the 13th or the 20th would be a far better choice.
  4. tamphex Member

Sydney would be honored to once again kick off the wave of protests as they ripple across the planet. Let's show the Organization of Scientology once again what the collective is capable of accomplishing!
  5. _You_ Member

Feb 10th after work!!
  6. EmulationX Member

Red bump indeed. I am game.
  7. _You_ Member

LEts see if anons respond ... this will determine if there areonly osa left up in this mug or there's still some light ahead of us >_<
  8. MeganonOT8 Member

KCMO is up for it.
  9. tamphex Member

I wouldn't personally put any weight on the lack of positive or negative responses; for one half of the planet it's New Year's Eve tonight. OP should have held off for a few days IMO.
  10. _You_ Member

Sat. is better as I have to travel far to nearest Co$ Center.
  11. _You_ Member

bump
  12. _You_ Member

Try Saturday, 02-20-2010.
  13. MeganonOT8 Member

after work will do! and then 2-20-10 will do too >_<
  14. AnonInsanity Member

Call to Action

Next month is February, at this time Chanology will have been in effect for two years. So let's do this right. I was thinking that we revisit what happened two years ago, and have some of our projects and other protests being put to good use on a single day, February 10, 2010, and really show Scientology that we haven't forgotten about them.

What to Do:

Generally what we always do. Go around and spread the lies and secrets of Scientology. Signs, pamphlets, non-violent protests, etc. etc. in cities across the world. Anything and everything to get some people knowing that Scientology is not a religion, but a cult.
  15. WTF Member

Re: Call to Action

Wow, great ideas !!!!11one!! Did you think them up all by yourself?

::::cough:::: .5/10 attempt at leaderfag
  16. Anonymous Member

That seems OK to me. What else would we do?

Doesn't seem like two years but then time passes fast when you're having fun.

Here's to another great year!
  17. xenubarb Member

^^^^^^^
    QFFT
  18. Anonymous Member

*Anon is reflecting and meditating* wow, so true... i can say we are part history naw.
  19. Fuckeye Member

So throw together a mini-raid on the day, with a proper one on a weekend.
  20. ZeroC Member

My thoughts exactly!
  21. Rockyj Member

I thought it was Feb. 13, 2010?
  22. Anonymous Member

RE: GLOBAL RAID FEB 10th 2010

You're thinking about the full out protests being planned in Amsterdam, Hollywood, etc, right?

Raids are usually different from full on protests (still not sure how... think it just means less people). Looks like the 10th is a ‘we’re still here’ day, and the 13th is a call for a global protest. Could be wrong. And things change round these parts all the time. :D

Except for this thread, it looks like Melbourne’s the only place planning a mass protest for the 10th so far. To be fair, most places haven’t decided.

Current overview of the call outs, as far as I can tell (anons, pls to be correcting me if I’m wrong – didn’t read through all the threads):
    10th – Melbourne.
    13th – Amsterdam, Koln in Germany (probably wrong on the place name – I don’t Germanspeak), Manchester, Hollywood, LA.
    20th – Oslo.

Any to add/fix?
  23. Anonymous Member

You might want to wear masks or otherwise conceal your identity. The CofS has a history of harassing protesters!
  24. Skeptic1337 Member

[tamphex]
    this will never amount to anything
    [/tampoon]
  25. Anonymous Member

Interesting what you get when you google "harassing" . . .

Though googling "harassment" is a lot more fun :D
  26. amaX Member

Project Chanology started in January of 2008. Jan. 13, 2008: Scifags threatened lawlsuit against Andrew Morton for the Tom Cruise bio. Nick Denton @ GAWKER said, "FFUUUUUUU!" to the cult and kept the infamous leaked Tom Cruise video up.

Jan. 15, 2008: /b/ says, "We should do something about this..." "Knowledge is free!"

Tah dah! Project Chanology is borned. Chanology: basically morons protesting other morons.

But, I heard ebaums really did it. Heh.

Orlando and some other cities had raids before the first global which was Feb. 10, 2008 and was in honor of Lisa McPherson.

You're really celebrating the anniversary of the first protest when you do it in February.

27. CrystalDallas Member

I'd love to do this. Either and/or both the 10th and 13th! I just need more support from the rest of Dallas Anon.
  28. Whorr Member

I'm up for whatever day. Austin Anons, show yourselves!
  29. Rockyj Member

You really are a real downer.:cool:
  30. someonerandom Member

i think we should dance to rickroll in the Co$ lobby
  31. the anti Member

herassment
  32. Anonymous Member

might as well, right... i bet their all praactically empty... might as well close for those days.
  33. Anonymous Member

Get backup off... You know... It begins with a 4.
  34. tamphex Member

:(
  35. someonerandom Member

with signs saying party hard or something related to there not being many ppl there
  36. Re: GLOBAL RAID FEB 10th 2010

I'm in, but do you know if there's any Anons in Cleveland? I know where a center is at Pearl Road, I just don't want to be the only one there so a $cientologist can get me.
  37. Anonymous Member

Hamburg-Anons planing a B-Day-Party at 10.2. in front of the Org :)
  38. CrystalDallas Member

search for a thread about it for your region. Or post a new one.
  39. MeganonOT8 Member

LOL... as long as you have a cell phone, camera, mask, signs, and protest during the day, you'll be fine... they might try to comfront and bullbait which might be easy to avoid as long as you keep your cool.