Customize

Glosslip: John admits Jett had autism.

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Anonymous, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Glosslip: John admits Jett had autism.

Up to 30% of autistics suffer from a seizure disorder.
  2. LocalSP Member

You are assuming that the clams even knew that Travolta had a son.
  3. Anonymous Member

Of course he didn't have a son. Jett was just a body thetan that fell off of John while he was taking a shit, and somehow mocked up a physical physical, forming Jett.
  4. none given Member

My statment was in response to the post that suggested parents be told when to get medical help.

try reading slower.

Watch more medical shows? really?
  5. Anonymous Member

Did he ever. Man could he close a pool. I miss him so much. :'(
  6. none given Member

The kid died because he was very ill. His parents were in denial promoted by scientology.

I would have gotten proper treatment if he was mine. You would have gotten proper treatment if he was yours.
    Anyone who wants to legally force the parents to accept someone else’s idea of what is proper treatment is a totalitarian freak who thinks way too much about some stranger’s life.

Also, anyone who has not raised at least one or two of their own should at least remember that they can’t possible have any idea what the fuck they are talking about.
  7. Anonymous Member

I've been avoiding saying this but thanks for doing so
  8. Oswald2001 Member

Hey. It's ok.

The kid just ended a cycle. He's comin' right back.

As long as the Evil $pace Alien Mind Control CULT can minimize the bad PR and keep the money comin' in...everything is alright.

Please just allow the resident board 'Baghdad Bob' to spin things so as to sew as much confusion as possible.

JT and his clueless wife are still CULT shills as far as the public knows, so things are ok.

Besides, they can always have more kids.

Hell, they're rich. They can buy a couple of replacement kids and have them delivered with legal title by next week.

Don't forget.

THE CULT COMES FIRST.

(And often in your mouth.)
  9. Mutante Member

Horseshit.

Starving your kids to death or otherwise is not ok.
    Beating your kids to death or otherwise is not ok.
    Fucking your kids to death or otherwise is not ok.

What's the problem with a few sensible laws that address the behaviour of negligent/abusive parents?
  10. Anonymous Member

how about signing a DNR (do not resuscitate) for your child? is that OK, or not?

the examples you mentioned are already against the law
  11. Mutante Member

Exactly.
  12. none given Member

Those are good laws. They also stop at a certain point.
    I like them the way they are.

Is Travolta(and every scientologist) deluded/crazy?
    Yes.
    Too crazy to have kids?
    Not my call, not your call and (by their own admission) not a courts call either.

EDIT: the whole idea of attacking JT on this is fail anyway. many of us would not change that law if we could and we come off like monsters if we try.
  13. Anonxmous Member

The whole idea of attacking JT on this is fail regardless, because it comes across to many people making you look like a soulless cunt.

Don't get me wrong - I've nothing against soulless cunts, in many ways I strive to be less soulful and more cuntish - but it lacks any win potential in this particular situation.

Lots of folk have lots of anger and see Jett as an innocent, fine - but can't you direct your anger at the cult that spread the nonsense that probably (possibly/may have/doesn't really matter) led to JT choosing to spend masses of money in the wrong places.

Soulless cunty bit: I think it's great that JT seems to be grieving so much over his son - it's hardly compatible with scilon thetan bullshit, and if JT ever starts to hold the cult partly responsible for his son's death, I see media shitstorm winnage. We should maybe therefore encourage that view, not out of any sympathy, but because it could pay off in winage.

EDIT: How many n's in win(n)age?
  14. rummychick99 Member

Has anyone got the link to the flight details for all of his jets from that day?

What was on the paper that he signed but didn't read that then prompted him to make statements of fact that he learned minutes after signing the document?
  15. Anonymous Member

The link is dead but there are screencaps in the JT thread. To lazy ATM to find them.
  16. BoombaGoomba Member

Says I

If I knew I could help my child and I didn't that shit would eat me inside out :mad:
  17. eddieVroom Member

Prolly not, if the immune system's shot, training it against a new virus is pretty much pointless.

Now cough like a pig, boy...

/swine flu derail
  18. Ann O'Nymous Member

Q: Why did JT mention autism in this statement ? It was not necessary AFAIU.

It makes him look bad and I see no reason not to say it.

IMHO, if he tried everything he could to prevent this type of situation, I wouldn't suggest it. But it is a far cry from that.

JT is a liar and it should be known.
  19. Buttons Member

BoombaGoomba-

You got it exactly right. Only parents will really understand it though.

Hindsight in life is a bitch. But when it effects your kids-----------
    I can only hope that his grief over the loss of his son, wakes him up to the reality of a false belief system in the COS.

His grief, while tragic, makes me appreciate the fact that he fully accepted and loved his son, no matter what disabilities that he may have had. That doesn't seem to reflect the standard COS thinking.

Grief comes in stages, I'm eagerly awaiting the time when he makes the COS connection.
  20. Re: Glosslip: John admits Jett had autism.

Well, I'm sure the Cult will be there, ready to take his money, when he goes through the Bargaining phase, if he's not already...
  21. Herro Member

And...?
  22. Anonymous Member

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/298-jett-travolta/cchr-opposes-medical-treatment-autism-28404/

23. Buttons Member

I'm sure that by this time that he has already gone through the bargaining phase. The reports by Denzel Washington (Not a scientologists, but by all public accounts, a very religious man) reporting that he has been available to to JT, to just listen to his grief for many hours, may just be the reality check that he needs.

Not endorsing any religious beliefs that Denzel may have, but he may have been able to help JT break through the COS bullshit that KSW is the only way.

John Travolta has not demonstrated anything but legitimate grief since Jett died. Let's just hope that this is what helps him break free, and enables him to enlighten others as to why he was so gullible.
  24. Anonymous Member

If you can't see the correlation, then you are as stupid as I thought.
  25. Herro Member

Sigh.
  26. Anonymous Member

[IMG]

Looks like a seizure disorder to me.
  27. Ann O'Nymous Member

For once could Herro quit the devil's advocate role and present its view, so that others have a chance to tear it apart ?
  28. Donovan Cook Member

While once in a VERY blue moon Herro has his moments, I'm suprised that more of you don't put him on your ignore list. Helped me. Stress and carpal tunnel have plunged...now for those of you that quote the bastard.....STOP!
  29. JohnnyRUClear Member

LOL... there's an ignore list on here?

Actually I usually welcome that feature on most forums, but on this one it seems kinda wrong somehow. (Maybe I need to LURK MOAR?) I mean isn't trolling the bodily secretions out of each other half the point of this site?
  30. Anonxmous Member

My guess: Because his kid, who he loved very much, just died, he was feeling distraught, all his carefully constructed sub-conscious defenses were falling apart, and probably/hopefully feeling guilty, and thinking maybe he should have listened to his brother.

In the trauma of the moment, he let a deep truth that he couldn't admit to himself slip out. I've seen something similar when a parent finally admits that their kid is gay under great duress - like, they always knew it - but their mind wouldn't let them truly admit it even to themselves.

So JT lied, even to himself. It helps how that it 'be known'? It helps more that folk understand that the cults mindgrip was so strong he couldn't acknowledge something that was vital to his kid's health (again, cf parents who somehow deny their kids sexuality, even when said kid is begging them to).

Jett's memory (and chanology) is better served by putting the spotlight on the CAUSES of JT's lying, not on making his dad out to be sub-human. Ya it makes him look bad - his frigging autistc kid died at home while he was there - that makes him look bad too, dontch'a think? Parents fail in very human, and tragically human ways.

Hmmm - I should maybe self analyse a bit more why this matters to me - but I still think I'm right.
  31. Donovan Cook Member

NO. Take it to TD. This is for srs business.

FYI I called him out first..mod can verify...

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/38-thunderdome/co-herro-37653/
  32. Ann O'Nymous Member

I tend to disagree for two reasons:
    - The statement was made two months after the death. He did not "just die".
    - At some stage and for a period, Jett was treated for seizures. So he tried to help him, but for some reason, he had to stop.

My working hypothesis is that JT knew for a long time that Jett was autistic and at least decided to treat the seizures. At a later stage scientology managed to have him stop. He took the opportunity of this statement to make it known.
  33. JohnnyRUClear Member

When I click that, I get some weird music and a (virtual) hand in my face. Evidently I'm lacking e-nards or s/th that's required to go in there.
  34. Anonymous Member

^^^
    this
  35. auchraw Member

This is a good point. There was discussion back in January which produced interesting information which might be in 'Scientology Aircraft' or 'Travolta and his 5 jets'. (I searched <Travolta plane>).

From January I remember it was possible to track his tristar? and on the morning Jett died it left Grand Bahama at 10 am, from memory, to head to Jacksonville, where JT has a lawyer; then or later it headed over to Clearwater; anyway it looks as if the plane WAS available at the crucial moment since all this happened after Jett arrived at hospital.

So is JT lying in his deposition? Looks like it to me. There is certainly a lot of explanation about this point which doesn't make much sense. Since it opened up the possibility of a 20-25 million dollar blackmail attempt, there must be more to this document he signed 'without reading it' (!!) than he allows. No tinfoil; just join the dots.
  36. Anonymous Member

Or maybe he was in panic sat in an ambulance with his son who was on the brink of death. The dots you're seeing are no more than the perforations in your tinfoil hat.
  37. Anonymous Member

What do medical professionals, cops and legal documents prove? Absolutely nothing. I think we should rely on Herro's hunches, as he has never been proven wrong, ever.
  38. Ann O'Nymous Member

I am ready to develop a timeline of the critical period - with everybody's help - if it seems useful.
  39. btwyhad Member

Please do, how can we help ?
  40. Anonymous Member

[IMG]

^

JT let it slip, because he no longer trusted this bitch mommy dearest.