Customize

Glosslip youtube video :)

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Oinkertron9000, Feb 22, 2008.

1. anon78941 Member

Re: Glosslip youtube video :)

:shock:

People! Get over their and welcome her to the interwebs!
  2. saerat Member

looks like it will be a good show =F
  3. Anon123456 Member

yay! and wow shes pretty cute.

id hit it
  4. AnonWarrior Member

hahaha, MILF much?
    I'd still hit it :p
  5. AnonMomAnon Member

she did really well for her first youtube vid.

yay, glosslip!
  6. Glosslip Member

If by hit it, you mean punch me in the face, please don't : )

Seriously though, please help me spread the word about the show tomorrow, and also the one with Jeffery Zuckerman (Sklar vs. IRS case challenging the tax exempt status of the CoS) on March 2nd. This could be a really big deal. He's not conducted any interviews I believe about this case and it could answer a lot of questions Anon might have as you guys plan for your March 15th protests.

The more people I get to tune in, the more I can harass my people with Press Releases and such.

You guys are doing a great job and should really be proud of yourselves. I was perfectly content to hide my identity before I began researching and covering the CoS stuff, but now I feel more than ever I must be a credible face of the critical press as we attempt to uncover the truth behind the org. Maybe if I make myself a target, they won't harass any of you.

The way I see it, the more public I am, the harder it is to single me out because if they do ANYTHING to me or my family, they will deeply regret it.
  7. Re: Glosslip youtube video :)

Yep, just tell your personal bodyguard, Anonymous, of what happens.
  8. Re: Glosslip youtube video :)

Anonymous is not your personal army... unless you're Dawn. <3
  9. Selleck Member

Shoe on head.

Also what is that above your cabinets?
  10. Re: Glosslip youtube video :)

Anonymous is not your personal army... unless you're Dawn. <3[/quote:3sica4a0]
    Indeed <3

After lookin' at her I downloaded the song "Pretty Women"
  11. Glosslip Member

You guys don't get out of that basement much do you? :D

That was a joke for AnonMom!

As for what's above my cabinets, a big old can of LULZ for David Miscavige. I won't find any personal satisfaction in life until he and his clown army of abusers are brought to justice.

I'll tell you what though, I was digging through Encyclopedia Dramatica and I discovered what a "newfag" I really am.

I had no idea what I was getting into, but so far, all the anons I've met are top notch. Thanks for letting me come over and hang out without making me feel like total d-bag!! When you get to be my age, being a d-bag is a real up-stat!

(Practicing memes and tech language for DC protests in March - hope to see some of you there!)
  12. anon87 Member

great work, don't know if you saw but magoo offered an interview which would be cool.

When you speak to lerma ask him about http://www.lermanet.org/ which is a presumably an OSA set up hate page... some great quotes,
    "
    Considered To Be a Weakling and a Coward

While Lerma appears to be physically threatening, he is actually a coward and a weakling. His degraded lifestyle and lack of real intelligence prohibit any ability to engage in constructive activities, and he eagerly participates in destructive activities.
    "

lol the best bit is
    "
    Arnaldo Lerma is reclusive, rarely leaving his residence except to obtain food or supplies related to his antisocial activities. He spends most of his time on a computer managing his internet domain which he uses as a means of disseminating hate propaganda and soliciting funds for his anti-Semetic and neo-Nazi causes. Personal contact with Arnaldo Lerma should be avoided at all costs due to his history of antisocial behavior and mental instability.
    "

haha silons fail so hard they can't even black PR someone properly, after reading the page i wanted to look him up see if he wanted come out for a beer!

srsly though what sort of organization would put up a page like this? haha let alone what sort of religion!
  13. Glosslip Member

I emailed Tory, but never heard back. I'd love to interview her. I have emailed WBM and he responded, but we haven't connected yet.

As for Arnie, I saw that mirror site and it really pissed me off. I did some digging at who owns the domain name but I didn't come up with any direct ties to anyone. I will ask Arnie about it. I have to imagine he's aware and likely thinks it very lame, and full of total suck.

The reason Arnie takes painkillers is for a debilitating spinal problem. I suffer from something similar and I'll tell you what, I wish I was on something besides Advil. It's not like he's hiding it, that's why that site is as you'd say, full of fail. If the worst they can come up with is he's a recluse who takes pain meds, well ladeefricken da.

I think their days of frightening people and silencing them are over, now we get to observe the rotting from within as they crumble under the weight of their own of ineptitude and corruption.
  14. Re: Glosslip youtube video :)

I like your style, Dawn. Keep up the great work. :)
  15. SeaOrg Slut Member

you're so pretty I'm jealous =(
  16. Daywatch Member

INCOMING RULE 34 BEWARE!!!
  17. Glosslip Member

Thanks for the nice comments, really, but I am a dusty old mom-fart.

And no, THERE IS NOT PRON IN IT! But, there's always the future :lol:

Reminder, forget the damn OSCARS, and listen to the show tonight. No pr0n, but lots of good Anonymous talk and Sci-bashing!