Customize

God Hates Fags Church Coming to San Diego

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by XENU TV, Jan 12, 2011.

1. XENU TV Member

Westboro Baptist plans to protest a high school play in Coronado this weekend. Think I'll drop by with a camera.

Local news coverage.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. RightOn Member

They are also going to picket the victims in Arizona that were shot.
    Wack jobs
    I read that Arizona was pushing to stop them legally some how.
  3. CarltonBANKS Member

News people: If you *all* STOP covering the God-hates-fags assholes, they will go away. They do this so you'll do what you do. So stop!
    about 19 hours ago via Echofon
    Retweeted by 71 people

jeffjarvis

Mark, you do valuable work exposing Scientology but here you're just giving these idiots the oxygen of publicity that they crave.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. RightOn Member

hmmmm... that is a good point ^^^^^^^^^^^
  5. anonymous9 Member

Half the posters on WWP are now hoping the Bible is a myth.
  6. anonymous9 Member

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41040296/ns/us_news
  7. xenubarb Member

The other half are unconcerned, because they KNOW it's a myth.
  8. Anonymous Member

Actually Barb - there is alot of scientific & archeological evidence proving that it's NOT a myth. But I don't have time to get into that discussion now as I could take years.

Just sayin...
  9. Z@Q Member

ive seen these people in topeka before and even saw some of them up in chicago. wack jobs for sure but what can ya do?
  10. Holl Anon Member

Nothing. The Phelps family have made it clear they only protest because it gives them a forum and loads of publicity.

"God is angry at Nebraska and Iowa for legal action taken against the Westboro Baptist Church for flag burnings and military funeral protests. Apparently, God decided to seek vengeance against Omaha and Nebraska by sending a tornado to kill Boy Scouts."

http://www.flickr.com/photos/andyofne/sets/72157605662749016/
  11. I agr
    STFU ChristFag.... If it takes you years to explain something then your doing it wrong or you have Aspergers so pick one. Lemme sum it up 4 u.

God either does or does not exist

It doesn't matter either way
  12. Heey Mr. Ad hom. Some of it is factual. doesn't mean the whole thing is thruth indeed

inb4 raptorjesus
  13. Again not all of it is Myth.
    • Like Like x 1

14. fify + i made it rhyme : p
  15. Anonymous Member

article-1365229-0D9139EF000005DC-446_634x416.jpg

1.Did your god cause that ? ^^^^ 2.Or did your god prevent that?^^^^

1.If he caused it,thats fucked up! And I wouldnt worship his sorry ass.
    2.Obviously he did not . And I wouldnt worship his sorry ass.

Your gods are bullshit! Lets hear the poppin sound when you pull your heads from your asses.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

Which part?
  17. Oki Doki Trollfag
  18. Jeff Jacobsen Member

I'd like to know how long they actually protest at one place. In Phoenix they were only there for about 1/2 hour, which seems really strange to me. So they only work 1/2 hour a day, plus travel? What a life!
  19. LOL. It is interwoven with the Christ and Godshit . Like a historical jesus did exist. Or the exodus of the Jews, of Sheba, Farao, King David. Romans in Judea, Pontius Pilatus
  20. grebe Member

It isn't just God who hates fags. Many Christians agree with the Phelps' position on homosexuality but keep their unpopular views private. Such passive hypocrisy is no doubt unsettling, but easily assuaged by sending along a tithe to those who fight on our behalf.

Thirty minutes is all you need to collect sufficient pics for a twice monthly e-Newsletter. TV coverage would just be the icing on the cake.
  21. Man has no real use for religion. It is not a tool for peace but a tool used by the worst kind of mind criminals to subdue, exploit and control masses of people. $cientology may have it's differences from the more mainstream religions however they are all related in scheme and execution.

If you're listening God, I want to come back as a Tampon.
  22. Anonymous Member

It would take your years cause their are too many loop holes, next to no evidence and its a rehash of older religions, fairy tale book for adults from thousands and thousands of years ago.

Just saying..........
  23. veravendetter Member

• Like Like x 3
  24. sixsigma Member

If those who believe in the Bible really read it, you would find that the god of the Old Testament is none other than Satan (devils)them selves. Therefore, when you quote the Old Testament, are you not quoting Satan (devils)? Then, when you quote Satan (devils), are you not speaking lies and hate and all the negative things that it makes up? Therefore, are you not your own worse enemy?
  25. Anonymous Member

26. Anonymous Member

Lulz. You are doing them wrong.
  27. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  29. Jatugal Member

I am never bothered by what people believe. Fairies, ghosts,aliens, alien overlords. Just as long as they do not go around exposing their notions in public and forcibly shoving them down people's throats(like genitalia)... then I have an issue. You are free to hold whatever faith, just as I choose to hold none. But let that not be a cause for you to attack those who do not-- and humiliate them,and infringe upon their liberties. That is cruel and warrants retaliation.
  30. Anonymous Member

31. personator Member

"there is alot of scientific & archeological evidence proving that it's NOT a myth"

Uhmm. Not really.
    No archeological evidence of 2 million Jews exodus through Egypt.
    No geological evidence of a worldwide flood.
    No historical accounts of the "many" people coming out of graves and visiting family after the resurrection.
    No historical account of a great earthquake at the resurrection.
    No verisimilitude found in the idea that Jews would murder a Jew (Jesus) on Passover.
    Almost no written records in Greek or Latin in the first century about Jesus. Most were second century hear-say.
    Numerous scientific errors (that rabbits chew their cud, that bats are a type of bird, etc).
    Numerous contradictions. well-known forgeries (ending of Mark 16, for example).
    • Like Like x 1
  32. wow this thread...
  33. COREarg Member

This thread:

cockfight.jpg
  34. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

I thought you closed this thread Rufus?
  35. je suis Member

You idiot, if nobody says anything, you'll hear them won't you?

36. Kilia Member

They've been DDos'd many times, yet they still persevere.
  37. Anonymous Member

Duh. They thrive on contention. Anons trolling WBC is like creating an infinity loop.
  38. omg not this again.
    you faggots need to kill yourselves, or kill any inkling of posting about the WBC you have or something. FFS!