Customize

good cop thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by laughingsock, Jun 16, 2014.

1. laughingsock Member

• Like Like x 2
  2. You're fucking kidding ..Right!

The US government doesn't want you to know how the cops are tracking you

All across America, from Florida to Colorado and back again, the country's increasingly militarized local police forces are using a secretive technology to vacuum up cellphone data from entire neighborhoods – including from people inside their own homes – almost always without a warrant.

This week, numerous investigations by major news agencies revealed the US government is now taking unbelievable measures to make sure you never find out about it. But a landmark court ruling for privacy could soon force the cops to stop, even as the Obama administration fights to keep its latest tool for mass surveillance a secret.

So-called International Mobile Subscriber Identity (IMSI) catchers – more often called their popular brand name, "Stingray" – have long been the talk of the civil liberties crowd, for the indiscriminate and invasive way these roving devices conduct surveillance. Essentially, Stingrays act as fake cellphone towers (usually mounted in a mobile police truck) that police can point toward any given area and force every phone in the area to connect to it.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jun/14/cops-tracking-calls-stingray-surveillance

Fuck them and the horses they rode in on. They're all fucking CUNTS!
    Yeah Right
    This message by Yeah Right has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  3. I could not disagree more. There is a continuing problem with the militarization of police and there are horrible people out there who chose to become cops.
    The police I know are brave, strong, and good. Sorry for how corny that sounds but there you are. These are people who risk their lives to keep bad guys from hurting me and those I love. The last sherif I met had my kids best interests at heart, then there was the cop that waited 45 min for me to bring the insurance card my son forgot at home, waited instead of giving him a ticket. The guy who put zip ties on 2 of my boys then called me and waited until I got them (3am) instead of taking them in.
    If you want to see the wasteland dogs they keep away from us spend a month in an ER.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. moxie Member

There are good, bad, wonderful and evil people. Cops are people. Unfortunately, the bad and evil cops have weapons and power to fuck us up.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. [IMG]

^^

New Mexico State Trooper Bert Lopez raping female motorist during traffic stop, with immunity from arrest and was allowed to find a new job

"10% of cops are honest, 10% are dishonest, and 80% wish they were honest. The public, what does the fucking public know?"
    -Detective Frank Serpico, NYPD, sworn testimony to the Knapp Commission

"I’ll burn your house down, set your dog on fire and there won’t be a member of your family left, do you understand me? I won’t hire it done, I will do it myself! Do you understand me?”
    -Blount County Deals Gap sheriff James Berrong, United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit, Nuchols v. Berrong, No. 04-5645, July 11, 2005

A psychopath is defined as a person (predator) without conscience or remorse, with a relative lack of fear, whether or not criminal activity is involved. Violence or homicide is not required to be diagnosed as a psychopath.

At least 4% of everyone you have ever met or seen on TV is a psychopath. According to Serpico, police departments employ 200% more psychopaths compared to the percentage found in society (4%), or 2,000% more psychopaths, depending upon how you interpret his testimony to the Knapp Commission.

The words "psychopath" and "sociopath" (same thing) have been deleted from current psychiatric textbooks. This is because intelligent, relatively sane psychopaths are in complete control of the medical industrial complex and governmental operations. "Antisocial Personality Disorder" and "narcissist" are the new code words for psychopath, the delay retaliation and retribution from the masses. Narcissist and sociopath may be considered synonymous with a subclinical/subcriminal psychopath who has not been arrested, yet, i.e. a successful/functioning psychopath.

"Since the first edition of this book, revisions of the nomenclature have been made by the American Psychiatric Association. The classification of psychopathic personality was changed to that of sociopathic personality in 1958. In 1968 it was changed again to antisocial personality. Like most psychiatrists I continue to think of the people who are the subject of this book as psychopaths and will most often refer to them by this familiar term. Sociopath or antisocial personality will sometimes appear, used as a synonym to designate patients with this specific pattern of disorder. The psychopath presents an important and challenging enigma for which no adequate solution has yet been found."
    -Hervey Cleckley, M.D., The Mask of Sanity

Cops .. Never trust them. The majority of them are psychopaths.
    Racon on tour
    This message by Racon on tour has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3

6. The book is called

Thomas Sheridan - Puzzling people - the labyrinth of the psyhcopath

7. You're an idiot
  8. System Member

fuck off you fucking dumbass
  9. rickybobby Member

The best defense is to be boring.

Or have a boring primary persona.