Customize

Grandma refuses to disconnect from family.. declared

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by Smurf, Dec 30, 2011.

1. The grandmother seems like a good person who had too much Scientology doctrine inflicted on her, imho. I don't blame Scientologists for a lot of the shit they do, I believe they're all operating under the influence of too much LRH and afraid of the repurcussions for any dissent.

I've got plenty of family still in who suffer from this affliction. It takes time to see the truth about the abusive scam they've dedicated their lives to. It's quite sad.

OUI-LRH causes otherwise good people to condone atrocities or at least look the other way when it comes to inside the "Church" abuses after too many years of endless Hubbard processing, filing 'Knowledge" Reports on friends and family, living by Scientology 'Ethics' (what a joke that oxymoron is) and believing in entheta and suppressive person bullshit that controls them.

I hope they and all scientologists will be ok in time when this evil organisation finally crumbles and they all finally get OUT of this 'Religious' Nightmare of convicted fraud and noted pathological liar L. Ron Hubbard.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. AnonLover Member

3. Anonymous Member

Experts on everything, amirite