Grant Cardone Thread:

Discussion in 'Situation Rooms' started by KittyKatSpanker, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Hey Kitty,
    As I read this thread, your obviously obsessed with this man. Do you know him personally? Are you secretly in love with him (or his money and dope)? Are you jealous of his vacant coke/cum filled wife?
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  2. meh

3. I can cop to this. I am jealous because, husband notwithstanding, I would love to fill his vacant wife with coke and cum.

But they're happily married, and also, she's a crazy Scientologist. So, probably not going to happen.
  4. What's the odds she wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole?
    You sound like a cum filled coke head yourself and not one of the nicer ones either. Too bad she's way out of your league.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Quentinanon Member

Interesting things the Ronbot poster spewed here. It would be a thread derail to discuss the long history of connection between the scientology crime syndicate and street drugs.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Chicks like that are total buzz kills when they get high. That is why all they are wanted for is to spread her legs. And when she won't shut up with her moronic, dope fueled psycho babble, just pull it out of her asshole and shove in her mouth for a while.

And if they were "happy" , they would not need substances or cults to feel good. Scuze me, while I pour another drink.
  7. White Tara Global Moderator

The topic is Grant Cardone, we seem to be wandering a little off it.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I.B

• [IMG] Dislike x 2 Is that a soup can in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I.B

Let me recap..... Money....looks.....reputation.[IMG]
  10. Then there's you ...........
  11. I.B

not to derail, but what about me? I happen to be the beneficiary of the biggest trust fund on the planet. Thanks to my Uncle Sam. I'm pushin 50, have all my teeth, hair and I don't need pills or coke to keep it up. I think my reputation proceeds me. And it's not as someone that would sell his own mother to make a buck.

But... I digress. Have at it and have on, my faggot brother(s).
  12. I.B

All of that you might have but none of it will ever make you anything else but the wank stain you are.
  13. u jelly ?

14. Quentinanon Member

Yech. Where do I barf?

The emotion of disgust is not on Hubbard's tone scale so Ronbots are blind to it and take it as envy.
  15. Triumph Member

• Like Like x 2
  16. Desperate man is Desperate
  17. Triumph Member

its Big Head Google eye'd Jim
  18. Triumph Member

outta his ever lovin mind
    • Like Like x 1
  19. hannap Member

I knew about him through Youtube. He's such a motivational speaker. I always felt motivated by him.
  20. It's easy to con a con.