Customize

GRANT CARDONE

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Anonymous, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

I've been on your guys site from time to time and figure its time to join the cause. Does anyone know anything regarding grant and his OT training and the millions he has donated towards the COS? My job uses his "sales training" website and ive noticed alot of his so called "training" is based on scientology teachings. Check this out http://eventful.com/lasvegas_nv/events/grant-cardone-sales-seminar-/E0-001-040733753-9
    A sales training seminar, located at Celebrity Centre - Church of Scientology Las Vegas - 2761 Emerson Ave, LV 89121 - 702-731-1500
  2. Anonymous Member

seems to me like he is trying to recruit people with his get rich quick ideas and lure them towards COS
  3. xenubarb Member

Grant Cardone was recruited into Scn by his twin brother. He was already a sales seminar circuit guy; particularly in the car sales industry, which noticed when Dianetics stuff started creeping into his seminars.

He's a full-blown Sciloon these days, and he has been invited to donate money for Idle Orgs around the country. Weird lookin guy...like Tony Robbins weird.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

5. Triumph Member

some recent greatest hits of Grant Cardone

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/06/grant_cardone_t.php

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/06/milton_katselas.php

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/06/grant_cardone_t_1.php
    -------
    there are defiantly strings attached when they Use the facilities....
    it kinda a requirement to push Scientology when you have the run of the "Happy Fun Club" Clubhouse

just walking in the door...they take down all your personal info..or it will be handed over by Grants people with or without you being aware of it ..(one way or another they will get it) a sure sign you'll get a lifetime of propaganda mail....

theres a good chance a Scilon on either side of you pretending to be Joe public....(pumps up the attendance numbers)
    and its all hands on deck to hook the suckers......with idle chatter.. (google Love Bombing)
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

yeah, im in the car sales industry and my company has signed up with his website salestrainingvt.com
    i thought he was a total douche with all the shit he was saying in his videos. when i found out about his backround in the COS it all started to make sense. he uses the teaching of LRH in the videos
  7. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
    Gary and Grant Cardone "Grant is the one in drag making the fuck-me-face "
  8. Anonymous Member

He sure gots a purty mouth.
  9. Anonymous Member

from what I understand Hubbard didn't come up with all the business aspect parts of the training..that was done by someone else...

someone else might fill in the details on it...

Hubbard just added all the Scientology moonbattery and Administration Scales etc...

its 1960 Business models crammed with wackaddodle Hubbardisms...its outdated....clap trap
    and the Hard sell tactics are unethical....

you can learn more at the Local Library ..or find a current book on the subject at a bookstore..than you can ever learn from the cult....

unless Its always been a desire to be a cutthroat unethical twat willing to rob little old ladies...then Scientology Is perfect
  10. Anonymous Member

Elena Lyons and Grant Cardone Cartoon
    putz1.jpg
    wonder if the director is Milton Katselas
    putz2.jpg
    Can you say Stalker!
  11. Anonymous Member

putz3.jpg
    so Grant began by digging up dirt to find her ruin
    putz4.jpg
    and he was willing to do anything to have his Stepford bride
  12. Anonymous Member

Just a few more expensive auditing sessions to clear her reactive mind ...and
    putz5.jpg
    David Miscaviges Beagle performs the ceremony
    putz6.jpg
    will you be my moonbat bride?
    putz7.jpg
    its Magical! I now pronounce you Mr and Mrs Narcissist

you may now grab your wifes cans....
  13. Anonymous Member

http://newsblaze.com/story/20091119193824ente.nb/topstory.html

Grant Cardone: And so I was hanging around a lot of people and, it was the great will that was winning, so, probably the single biggest shift for me was the book 'Dianetics' by L. Ron Hubbard, and it's about the mind. That book is not about Scientology. When you say Dianetics, most everybody thinks Scientology immediately. That book is Dianetics, the word dianetics is what the mind is doing to the body, and that book literally changed my life. It woke me up, it took me out of a state of unconsciousness.
    And that book is not Scientology, a person confuses this and thinks oh, that's Scientology, but it's not. Dianetics is a different thing than Scientology is. A person can read that book, you know, I was brought up Catholic, so a person can read that book and still be a Catholic, or a Muslim, or agnostic, or whatever you want to be, Baptist, or Protestant, or Mormon. That book is about your mind, and regardless of whether you're a Mormon, or Muslim, or Catholic, or whatever you believe in, that book is just about how your mind works. And that was the problem I was having in my life. Drugs basically disguised the problems in my mind, and it covered things up, until the drugs wore off, and it was like, oh! problem! And that book really, really woke me up.
  14. xenubarb Member

15. DeathHamster Member

It looks like his site clearwatermoneyseminar.com is dead and gone. No luck fleecing the flock there, or are they too busy paying for the equipment in the Super Power building?

mechanical_sandy_horse_ride.jpg
  16. xenubarb Member

Oh, you know how these guys operate...a constantly bubbling stew of various businesses that are formed and abandoned. That way, who ya gonna sue?
  17. Anonymous Member

18. Smurf Member

19. AnonLover Member

ugggg. slimy scilon just keeps getting slimier and slimier.

/r/ leaks of his car selling vids showing definite signs of hubbard tech. that shi- needs exposed & exploited!
  20. Anonymous Member

blue_01.jpg

"I enjoyed reading your book, The Power of Words. Truly understanding what is taught in it does indeed allow one to 'look through the magic window.' To stumble on words we do not know and do not strive to understand compromises our opportunities to learn.
    "The fact is, learning and gaining wisdom and power is more than opening a book and scanning words. Finding the real meaning is an interactive process that requires tools, and close by, human sources of meaning.
    "I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to gain a fresh insight into, and ultimately control of, a power that surrounds and affects us all."
    [IMG]
    Alfonso Paredes, MD
    Professor of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences, UCLA School of Medicine

blue_04.jpg
    http://www.strangepowerofwords.com/
  21. DeathHamster Member

^^ They keep Alfonso Paredes on a leash.
    http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Stop-Narconon/AdvisoryBoard/
  22. Anonymous Member

23. Anonymous Member

24. Anonymous Member

25. DeathHamster Member

They just keep reusing an old old promotion, and he can't tell them to stop like some people have. Maybe they invent new ones and just add his name to it--after all, Cardone is experienced at bullying old men.
  26. tikk Member

[IMG]

I was one of the first commenters to this post (10/19); my comment was gone I was removed from his page a few hours later. I re-liked his page but apparently I'm unable to comment to posts now.
    • Like Like x 8
  27. lostatsea Member

Mr. Pilutik.........j'adore.
  28. Triumph Member

(warning Cardone Cult link)
    http://app.bronto.com/public/?q=preview_message&fn=Link&id=fs0djnkr38rtr2j&t=6

whata douchebag
    our ancestors taught us about, responsibility
    the years leading up to the revolutionary war was a protest...dipshit

massacre2A.jpg
    so were protest against child labor-farm worker rights-womens suffrage-civil rights.. etc

Grant is in serious need of a History Lesson

Grant is crying in his milk because the exploitation is to his benefit....

such an ignorant asskisser

29. AnonLover Member

• Like Like x 3
  30. tikk Member

Village Voice covers Grant Cardone's 1% advocacy here.
    • Like Like x 4
  31. Anonymous Member

I think they have a term for people like Grant Cardone, it might be "Beligerent Shit", of "Graceless Fuckstick". Not sure.
  32. Triumph Member

• Like Like x 1
  33. tikk Member

I lol'd. Well done.
  34. Dietzy Member

Did anyone else see this ad as well?

http://eventful[dot]com/lasvegas_nv/events/bullying-do-something-/E0-001-041023451-5 (Link Broken cause I have no clue about the internet and don't want to send someone to a bad place)

If you don't want to visit the website, it is basically a free (there is no such thing in this cult) seminar on help with Bullys. Normal "Something can be done about it" kinda speak.

This is really sick because this can be such a bad thing for many kids, and to have parents try to help you using some way to happiness BS...wow
  35. Anonymous Member

when all else fails play the victim and look for sympathy
    boohoob.jpg
    I guess those suppressive persons were coming at Grant from all angles
    Misscabige better open Superpowers SOON! before Grant turns into a mushy pile of jello
  36. Anonymous Member

That's nothing compared to what I called him in post #32.
  37. Anonymous Member

I mean post #31.
  38. Yeah, because woman are just walking vaginas waiting for the right salesman. Right?

inb4: Yes
  39. Anonymous Member

He thinks hes from Glengarry Glenn Ross, right.

"You get the picture? You're laughing now? You got leads. Mitch and Murray paid good money. Get their names to sell them! You can't close the leads you're given, you can't close shit, you ARE shit, hit the bricks pal and beat it 'cause you are going out!!!"
  40. Triumph Member