Customize

Great news guys!

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Malory, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Malory Member

Kathy Gold is now on the market and looking for cock love. Don't all rush at once.

Linky (Scilon site obviously) - http://www.scientologyforyou.info/Im_Now_On_The_Market.html
    • Like Like x 4
  2. "I'm ready to fall in love this life, with you, you and only you."

[IMG]
  3. Anonymous Member

4. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  5. veravendetter Member

Malory needs to post her potato tits to back this up.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. veravendetter Member

Ulster still says no
  7. Anonymous Member

Yeah, well we don't wanna take responsibility for you, either.
  8. You guys are dicks.
    That's all.
    yourgay
    This message by yourgay has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  9. Anonymous Member

such a risk-taker she is
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Vera, ask Mallory about her raep fantasies.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

12. I'm curious, is it usual to 'look for love' with such a precisely defined ideal mate in mind? Hell, do people often announce that they are 'looking for love' now, but really are looking two years in the future when one's weight is ideal?

It's probably not limited to scis but I see a lot of it on their facebook pages.

Personally, I've pretty much relied on luck of the draw and wound up having some amazing relationships.I certainly wouldn't have picked my spouse out of a lineup of prospective dates, he's totally not my type, but we are now going on 16 years and have a great love for each other. Why limit oneself right out of the starting gate beyond the somewhat normal expectations of a clean police record, a job and clean plumbing?

Of course they could meet oodles of people if they weren't doing scientology all the time.
    • Like Like x 6
  13. Nancy Beazley Member

They're manifesting their fake ability to control MEST. Y'know ... KRC (knowledge, responsibility, control), command intention, Tone 40 and all that.

While they pretend they're controlling shit, they ignore they're being played like a fucking organ by the Scientology con.
    • Like Like x 7
  14. Anonymous Member

I'm 12 and what is going on ITT?
  15. Anonymous Member

Target 3? Whoa, straight up and vertical! A prenup, a billion year contract, whatever. That's a pretty compelling offer even to a non-scientologist.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

Ah, the dreaded scottish, irish phase...

she's lucky she got out of that unscathed
    • Like Like x 1
  17. [IMG]
  18. you can say that, again.
  19. Malory Member

Oh Vera, my hubby has exclusive rights to those. Still I guess you geordies must be used to losing out to Londoners by now.
  20. Anonymous Member

Shoe on head ?
    • Like Like x 1