Customize

Green Brief #27 (July 13)

Discussion in 'Green Brief' started by NiteOwl, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Ray Murphy Member

He's just doing his job.
    Islam would suffer tremendously if he didn't do his job properly at this critical time.
  2. JohnDoe Moderator

Yes thank you for your brave support for those who only want freedom.
    I have no doubt Iran would be a different place today if you had been given your rightful place as the successor to Khomini.
  3. Nichol Member

Egyptian woman killed in Germany

Ahmadinejad is not the only one to come with these strange accusations. The same seems to have come from Egypt. Pretty bad stories could be told about Egypt, and its treatment of non-muslims. Hypocrisy is very alive in the middle east. Same applies to muslims crying out about muslims getting hurt in Bosnia (blaming europeans, of course). And who in the middle east cares about non-muslims. Or black muslims in Darfur.

One can assume that this killer was apprehended immediately and will be prosecuted for murder.
  4. JohnDoe Moderator

Exactly

"One can assume that this killer was apprehended immediately and will be prosecuted for murder."

From what someone posted last week, that's exactly what happened.

Now Amamadman - what about all those people you have killed, when are we going to see you in court?
  5. Error

It is Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. :)

When you are drowsy, drink 2 cups of tea before you mention him, okay? or you can walk out like what your friends did in Durban.

Applauds to the hero, Ahmadinejad. ;)
  6. Nichol Member

email -> blog interface to collect iranian stories

.. sorry for posting this here. But it is related to getting information out of Iran. Tell me if there is a more appropriate location on this site.

At Letters from Iran I've set up an email-blog interface: any email sent to story.from.iran@gmail.com will be posted on this blog. Only subject and message get on blog. I checked that sender and mail-headers are not there, not even invisible in the html.

I thought this might be a way for Iranians to email their stories to the world. My idea is that anonymous senders could authenticate themselves with a twitter-alias, to help other people to check these stories, at a later stage.

However: the problem till now is not spam and nonsense, but it is that I'm not able to get into contact with people with eye-witness stories from iran.

Of course, there is also the little detail that they have to trust me, since I cannot garantee to them that I will not be reading their email headers. But if they want to be safe, they can simply set up a 'fake' email account somewhere.

I've already mentioned this idea here, and had a few positive reactions. Also got some positive reactions on twitter. Also people telling me they would tell their contacts. But no stories yet. I must be doing something wrong, but I don't know exactly what.

Any idea how to make this work? Or could somebody more trusted, like Anonymous (this site) set up something along this vein?
  7. change in Iran

Thank you for your invaluable updates, We are re sending this information throughout the internet, information is power; lets bring down these barbarians, there is no room for the religious fanatics in our ancient culture, love and peace from Toronto, Canada
  8. I know. You misunderstood me, I said it's his propaganda. He's impeaching the accusers.
  9. Thanks. Helping people voice to be heard.

Keep up the good work, we will pass them along.