Customize

Ground Control to Major Dave

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Nov 25, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Re: Ground Control to Major Dave

3. EyeOnSci Member

Re: Ground Control to Major Dave

Hmmmm, Rinder looks quite underwhelmed over Mahty's suggestion that a past life implant caused DM to think he needs to hold on to a fat copper wire dug into and sticking out of the ground to relieve charge from his problems. Mahty didn't pick up on the fact that Rinder thought it was BS and therefore could not see the application of the past life quackery.

Lulz

That said it is quite entertaining and interesting to see the two MRs hanging out together, out of the cult and spilling at least some small morsels of the goods on DM. If only they'd wake up and realize their responsibility to the victims of the cult and tell the important, critical law breaking stuff.
  4. xenubarb Member

I'd like to see DM holding that fat copper wire during a thunderstorm...
  5. Anonymous Member

What makes me laugh is that they can see the lunacy of Lil Dave's wire Tec that he plucked out of the air, but haven't quite worked out that Hubtard was doing the same thing.
  6. Anonymous Member

Yeah really, Marty really goes out of his way to put down Miscavige as crazy... but then to explain Davey's behavior, Marty goes on to reference Hubbard's own batshit insanity, like implants and the crazy sci-fi book A History of Man.
  7. Nancy Beazley Member

That made me laugh. Good image.
  8. Sponge Member

DM's copper grounding rod = baby's comforter blanket.

or his little froggy...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYXckKwBRb0[/ame]
  9. subgenius Member

Total assholes still livin' large off "the tech", while trying to act like they figured it out.

Very interesting psychological study in something about escaping/yet not, from a cult.
    Exchanging one addiction for another?
    Would love to hear Hassan, Kent, or Touretzky's take on this phenomenon.
  10. Anonymous Member

What's ironic is that Hubbard himself actually proposed "grounding tech" for a process in the book Scientology 8-80.

11. subgenius Member

"Fishin' and dishin'"
    Oh, ha ha ha.
    Makes me want to throw up.
    Not a clue as to the damage done or being done.
  12. subgenius Member

Ironic in the sense that the M's are so clueless as to the evil of their own tech that they are criticizing DM for.
    He (DM) apparently knows it better than they do.

Wouldn't the Marty followers need to know that?

BTW, thanks for that.
  13. FreakE420 Member

Jolted.jpg
  14. Re: Ground Control to Major Dave

Not that complex - It's people who can't bring themselves to admit they were scammed.

Just Bill has solid commentary on the MartyZone over at Ask the Scientologist (not a Pro-Tech site, despite the name)
  15. Anonymous Member

Not only did Rinder seem a bit embarassed by Marty's crazy implant comments, but Marty didn't seem the least bit sincere saying them.
    I don't even believe Marty believes the things he spews. I think he just says them for the sake of the brainwashed ones so they can keep giving him money.
  16. willhaven720 Member

Piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece by piece.
  17. Anonymous Member

You have it exactly right.

Marty doesn't believe in the tech (imo). He just "believes in the tech" so he can carry his minions.

Rinder definitely doesn't believe in the tech, and it shows quite clear at the end of this video.
  18. Smurf Member

I've had conversations with Marty... he is a firm believer in the tech... very much so..

It's funny listening to and reading Marty's posts about his love & devotion for LRH. When Mike R. was running OSA, he was always mocking and belittling "the old fart."
  19. Anonymous Member

Of course he sets up a pretense of believing in it. My opinion is unchanged because you had a conversation with him in which he praised the tech; I would expect nothing different.

I'm more confident in my assessment of Rinder, though, and it really shows in this video.
  20. Re: Ground Control to Major Dave

DMs inspiration?
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abp-Q7ndl6w&feature=related]YouTube - Motley Crue - Live Wire (Shocker)[/ame]
  21. Smurf Member

You're free to believe whatever you want about Marty... as for Mike, he surrounds himself with Independent Scientologists because they are people he can trust & have a shared identity with among his circle of friends.

Mike doesn't want a new & improved COS, though. He's trying to distance himself from his former life.
  22. Anonymous Member

Mike, at least, was sufficiently uptone to pose for pics with Anon. No way Marty would do that.