Customize

Group Photo: Celebrity Centre International

Discussion in 'Martin Ottmann' started by Martin Ottmann, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Here is another group shot, this time the CC Int (from Highwinds #21, 1998):

CC-Int.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. grebe Member

Their salutes look a little weird, dunno why. 5th from the left, front row is saying, "Oh fuck this migraine is killing me." 1st guy on right, front row says, "I used to be 'this' tall."

I imagine they're all making quiet little airplane noises, then they make their hand vroom around like it's flying.

Hey is the tall guy Tommy Davis?
  3. Yes, that's me!
  4. anonymous612 Member

I like how there are a few people in the back that clearly have no fucking clue how to salute and are instead just shielding their eyes from the sun.

Actually yeah, most of the others are weird looking too. The only one really saluting is the guy front and center, everyone else is just sort of awkwardly holding their hand up. Your hand shouldn't be *horizontal* in a proper salute, idiots.
  5. Anonymous Member

Most have blown/died by now. Who's the badly dyed red-head hottie in the front row, second from left?

I got some ethics to put into her.
  6. Anonymous Member

So many white people
  7. DeathHamster Member

They should have borrowed some of Davie's footstools for the women in the center near Tommy.
  8. Anonymous Member

I note all the grey hairs got relegated to the back.
  9. Anonymous Member

What a bunch of morons. Nuremberg rallies anyone?
  10. Anonymous Member

Why is Tommy Davis so much taller than everyone else? Was he "elevated" in a photoshop? He is the middle.
  11. Anonymous Member

He is standing on Miscavige.
  12. Anonymous Member

Can't be. He would appear shorter in that case.