Customize

Growing up Scientology: From Cradle to Slave

Discussion in 'Media' started by The Wrong Guy, Apr 13, 2015.

1. The Wrong Guy Member

Marc Headley @blownforgood · 4 hours ago
    Marc Headley retweeted dawn moore wilson
    New series about kids born into Scientology. Check it out!

dawn moore wilson @daylight5535 · 5 hours ago
    Growing up Scientology: From Cradle to Slave - Trailer:
    youtube.com/watch?v=qIm_OEgun7s
    @blownforgood @MikeRinder @TonyOrtega

Growing up Scientology: From Cradle to Slave - Trailer

Published by Growing Up Scientology: From Cradle to Slave on April 13, 2015

Teaser trailer for our new web series about child Scientology survivors.

Kickstarter link coming soon!
    • Like Like x 8
  2. Disambiguation Global Moderator

3. The Wrong Guy Member

Growing Up Scientology: From Cradle to Slave by Nora Crest | Kickstarter

A web series showcasing the survival stories of children who grew up in and worked for Scientology.

About this project

You may have been hearing a lot more lately about Scientology. You may have even seen the HBO Documentary Going Clear. That movie, while brilliant and eye opening, didn't have enough time to tell all the stories. Especially the stories of the children who grew up in Scientology. Those of us who didn't choose Scientology of our own free will, but were born into it.

I grew up as a Scientologist. I joined the Sea Organization when I was 18 years old. I left the church at 26. Some children joined when they were 8 years old.

This web series is going to tell our stories. What the conditions were like where we grew up. How old we were when we started working for the church, what our daily lives were like and how we got out of the church and much more.

The funding provided here will allow us to tell the complete story by giving us the means to travel to interview each Child Scientology Survivor, get the equipment necessary to film and produce each story.

Risks and challenges

This is a huge project. That is an understatement. Right now we have over a dozen people lined up to speak out and tell their stories. It is critical for us to get the funding so that we can dedicate ourselves full time to producing these stories.

My company, Crest VFX, is equipped for the post production end of this task. You saw a taste of what we can do in our Teaser Trailer. What we need now is the filming equipment and funding to travel to each person so we can get their stories out there to the world.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/80844052/growing-up-scientology-from-cradle-to-slave

Nora Crest on Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/1RagingBuddha
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Make sure to tell ESMB. They will have as much interest as we do, and I think more willingness to donate.
  5. Anonymous Member

Copy that!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. RightOn Member

WOW!
    Very nice
    Kudos to Nora

edited: this is the story I have been waiting for.
    People need to know what happens to children who don't have a choice.
    A lot of people in the world think "well if you are stupid enough to join a cult, then you get what you deserve"
    But they can't say that about children.
    This film will pull on all the right heart strings and I thank Nora from the bottom of my heat.
    The Sea Org and the children are the reasons I started this fight 7 years ago.
    • Like Like x 5
  7. RightOn Member

Hey John Travolta! Not going to watch this one either huh?
    • Like Like x 3
  8. RightOn Member

Wonder if Nora can use of any of Xander's footage of all the kids getting off the buses at Flag?
    There were some really good shots that he captured. I remember one kid with a crutch and some of them looked so frightfully young.
    Just a thought.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. anon8109 Member

• Like Like x 1
  10. RightOn Member

yes! I think Nora needs to contact Xander!

edited, I know that it can be tricky using film on kids, but a lot of these kids didn't speak English. I wonder if the parents of these kids (where ever they are) would object? and I wonder if they can since some of their visas may be expired?
    A thorough look into this may be needed before they can include the footage?
    Also I think people need to back up all these vids. I think the COS will try to remove them, of they know these vids will be used against them to make them look guilty in an upcoming docu.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. The Wrong Guy Member

Announcing a new video series — The stories of young Scientologists not told in ‘Going Clear’

By Tony Ortega, The Underground Bunker

A year ago, we brought you the story of a family ripped apart by Scientology’s ‘disconnection’ policy. Gayle Smith had been a longtime staff member in the Philadelphia org who found herself “declared” a “suppressive person” in 2011, cutting her off from the church and everyone in it. That included her son, Aaron Smith-Levin, and his three children. But she defied the church, continued to see her son and grandchildren, and that ended up getting Aaron tossed out of the church and his kids kicked out of a Scientology school.

Also last year, Tampa Bay Times journalist Joe Childs reported another stunning case of disconnection. A woman named Sara Goldberg was forced by church officials to choose between her son, Nick Lister, who had been declared, and her daughter, who remained in the church. Her dilemma became a key highlight of Alex Gibney’s documentary, Going Clear, which began airing on HBO last month.

Now, the two young men from those stories, Aaron Smith-Levin and Nick Lister, are teaming up to create a new YouTube channel that will feature the stories of other young Scientologists who grew up in the church and believe they have a unique view of it.

Gibney told us that his first cut of Going Clear was four hours long, and there are many stories he wanted to tell besides what fit into the final, two-hour version. Young Scientologists and their stories of growing up in the church was one area Gibney said he would like to have had more time to tell.

In 2008, several members who had grown up in the church started a website, Ex-Scientology Kids, which had a big impact on the media, and helped shift the public narrative about Scientology from something that was purely the subject of ridicule (as seen in a South Park 2005 episode, “Trapped in the Closet”) to an approach that was more about the abuses and control experienced by second- and third-generation church members.

Smith-Levin, who does research for hedge funds, has the resources to match his ambitions, which are, he told us, not only to interview other former Scientology kids, but also to try to correct a lot of misinformation in the media about the Scientology life.

“I want to describe why people get in, what they get out of Scientology, and what makes them stay in so long — and not just the controversies and abuses that so much of the media is about,” Smith-Levin tells us.

He filled us in on what’s happened in his life in the last year, when we wrote about him but he couldn’t, at that time, talk for publication.

Continued here:
    http://tonyortega.org/2015/04/14/an...young-scientologists-not-told-in-going-clear/
    • Like Like x 5
  12. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  13. TrevAnon Member

Heh. WWP got this thread mixed up with the Garcia case thread. :)

Front page:

Naamloos.png

However, when I go to the media forum:

Naamloos2.png

Note how I answered to the Growing up thread, while above WWP seems to think I answered to the Garcia case thread. I didn't! I guess The Wrong Guy pushed the post reply button at the same moment.

:cool:

Or was the front page changed, in that it now shows the first thread that I haven't fully read?
  14. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 3
  15. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  16. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  17. RightOn Member

anyone contact people with deeper pockets? Jason Beghe perhaps?
    or someone else who can help out a great deal?

tweet on celebs pages? Leah Remini?
  18. Anonymous Member

Tweeted far and wide.
  19. RightOn Member

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<333333333333333333333333
  20. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  21. RightOn Member

that's too bad
    I was hoping that someone with some bucks would save the day. Like Remini or Beghe.
    I hope they get the funding they need.
    This story needs to be told. When it comes to kids, people will be more outraged.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. The Wrong Guy Member

Nora Crest in Toronto: Growing up in Scientology means indoctrination from birth

By Jonny Jacobsen, The Underground Bunker

Nora Crest gave a sharp, funny and at times moving account of what it is like to grow up inside Scientology. She was born in 1976, a few years after her mother had started in Scientology. Her mother was working with the Guardian’s Office in Sacramento – the old intelligence unit.

Her father, while he wasn’t officially with the GO, did help out with the Snow White Program, the vast operation to steal government documents relating to the movement. Years later, she learned that he had got a job in a government building in Sacramento, hiding out in the ladies’ toilets until after closing, so he could open a window and let the burglars in.

She asked him about it when she was older. “Do you want to be an OT?” he asked her. “Sure,” she said. “Then I can never tell you,” her father said. Her mother meanwhile, once her five-year staff contract was up, decided she had had enough and decided to back away from Scientology to raise her children.

Continued here:
    http://tonyortega.org/2015/06/25/no...-scientology-means-indoctrination-from-birth/
    • Like Like x 5
  23. The Wrong Guy Member

Announcing a new video series — The stories of young Scientologists not told in ‘Going Clear’

A year ago, we brought you the story of a family ripped apart by Scientology’s ‘disconnection’ policy. Gayle Smith had been a longtime staff member in the Philadelphia org who found herself “declared” a “suppressive person” in 2011, cutting her off from the church and everyone in it. That included her son, Aaron Smith-Levin, and his three children. But she defied the church, continued to see her son and grandchildren, and that ended up getting Aaron tossed out of the church and his kids kicked out of a Scientology school.

Also last year, Tampa Bay Times journalist Joe Childs reported another stunning case of disconnection. A woman named Sara Goldberg was forced by church officials to choose between her son, Nick Lister, who had been declared, and her daughter, who remained in the church. Her dilemma became a key highlight of Alex Gibney’s documentary, Going Clear, which began airing on HBO last month.

Now, the two young men from those stories, Aaron Smith-Levin and Nick Lister, are teaming up to create a new YouTube channel that will feature the stories of other young Scientologists who grew up in the church and believe they have a unique view of it.

Gibney told us that his first cut of Going Clear was four hours long, and there are many stories he wanted to tell besides what fit into the final, two-hour version. Young Scientologists and their stories of growing up in the church was one area Gibney said he would like to have had more time to tell.

In 2008, several members who had grown up in the church started a website, Ex-Scientology Kids, which had a big impact on the media, and helped shift the public narrative about Scientology from something that was purely the subject of ridicule (as seen in a South Park 2005 episode, “Trapped in the Closet”) to an approach that was more about the abuses and control experienced by second- and third-generation church members.

Smith-Levin, who does research for hedge funds, has the resources to match his ambitions, which are, he told us, not only to interview other former Scientology kids, but also to try to correct a lot of misinformation in the media about the Scientology life.

“I want to describe why people get in, what they get out of Scientology, and what makes them stay in so long — and not just the controversies and abuses that so much of the media is about,” Smith-Levin tells us.

He filled us in on what’s happened in his life in the last year, when we wrote about him but he couldn’t, at that time, talk for publication.

“My wife Heather was given the ultimatum to divorce me or be declared. She said she wouldn’t divorce me, so she was declared,” Aaron says. “Then her mother and father were forced to disconnect from her. They live a mile down the street from us, but I haven’t seen them in a year. Heather was also fired from her job at a local Narconon [a Scientology drug rehab facility], and our three kids were kicked out of their Scientology school, the Washburn Academy.”

Heather’s parents own the house across the street from them, and about a month ago, Aaron says, he and Heather spotted them there. “Heather crossed the street to talk to them, and her mother refused to come out of the house.”

Now, Aaron wants to tell similar stories about what former Scientology kids go through. His first interview: Nick Lister.

Continued here:
    http://tonyortega.org/2015/04/14/an...young-scientologists-not-told-in-going-clear/
    • Like Like x 5
  24. RightOn Member

Maybe Wollersheim would be willing to throw a few bucks their way? He can tell his story too
    • Like Like x 1
  25. The Wrong Guy Member

Nick Lister: Scientology asked me to seduce Mike Rinder’s wife in a spy operation

Aaron Smith-Levin and Nick Lister have released the second of their clips for their “Growing Up in Scientology” video series, and it’s another jaw-dropper.

Lister was talked about in Alex Gibney’s documentary Going Clear. He’s the son of Sara Goldberg, who was forced by the Church of Scientology to choose between her son Nick and her daughter Ashley. Nick had been kicked out of the church, and by sticking by him, Sara herself was kicked out (“declared a suppressive person”) and then her daughter had no choice but to “disconnect” from the two of them in order to remain in the church.

Nick’s story is much more complex than what was relayed in the film, as he’s beginning to explain in these clips. In this segment, he talks about trying to get back into Scientology’s good graces by doing his “A to E steps” — programmed measures of contrition that are supposed to allow a fallen member to regain his or her status. But Lister found that doing these steps weren’t enough.

Scientology wanted more from him, Nick says. At one point, he claims, Scientology’s Kathy True, an ethics officer in the Office of Special Affairs, the church’s spy wing, asked him to do something for her. Lister says that True told him Mike Rinder, the former Scientology spokesman, was going to be out of town for three days (Rinder is under constant surveillance by Scientology agents), and while he was gone OSA wanted Lister to seduce Rinder’s wife, Christie Collbran.

Continued here:
    http://tonyortega.org/2015/07/15/ni...-seduce-mike-rinders-wife-in-a-spy-operation/
    • Like Like x 5
  26. JohnnyRUClear Member

Oh, come on. All churches do that.
    • Like Like x 4
  27. The Wrong Guy Member

From Cradle to Slave: Nora Crest starts her video series with frank talk about Scientology and sex

Nora Crest dazzled attendees at the Toronto Scientology conference organized by Jon Atack last month, and now you’re going to get a taste of her storytelling talents with the video she’s allowing us to debut here today.

We told you earlier that Nora was starting a series of her own about what it’s like to grow up in Scientology and work in its restrictive Sea Org. Today, she’s launching her series, “Growing Up Scientology: From Cradle to Slave,” with a piece about her own experiences learning about the organization’s attitudes about sex.

As Nora explains, Sea Org members are taught that there’s a hierarchy of sexual transgressions in Scientology, and that only heterosexual sex — in the missionary position, and between married adults — is actually permitted. But as for everything else, there’s a descending scale of venality, and she lays out those rules here and has a lot of fun doing it. give it a look!

We asked Nora for some words about her project, and she sent us this:

Continued here:
    http://tonyortega.org/2015/07/28/fr...es-with-frank-talk-about-scientology-and-sex/

New Trailer for IndieGoGo

Published by Growing Up Scientology: From Cradle to Slave on July 28, 2015

Growing Up Scientology: From Cradle to Slave | Indiegogo

Growing Up Scientology: From Cradle to Slave is a project aimed at getting the untold stories of the children, born into Scientology. Some of whom were, at very young ages manipulated into signing a Billion Year Contract to work for the Church; how that affected their childhood, and how they escaped. These will be presented on YouTube as episodes of each persons story in its entirety, with no sugar coating or over dramatic play up of events. Simply the truth about Scientology and how it has harmed generations of people.

Why do we need funding? I mean there are videos up already. CLEARLY I know how to make a video and I have some equipment. Yes. I am pretty decent at making videos. I made mine on a Canon Camera. We possess one microphone right now. We would need a bit more equipment to ramp up production on these videos but MOSTLY we need to be able to get to all of the people who have stories to tell. There are hundreds of us out there. And traveling all over the US and in some cases other countries, costs lots of $$$$ that I don't currently have yet. (WHERE is my winning lottery ticket???) So raising this money will allow us to get out and about to a few of the people and get some more stories on tape so that we can get them out to the world.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/growing-up-scientology-from-cradle-to-slave--2

More videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXr4gh-NJ3CbHV6RUZOVGxw/videos

Nora on Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/1RagingBuddha
    • Like Like x 5
  28. The Wrong Guy Member

How Scientology schools prepare young minds for the rigors of the Sea Org

Wow, Nick Lister and Aaron Smith-Levin are on a roll. Last week’s video segment from their series, ‘Growing Up in Scientology,’ described Nick’s discovery that Tom Cruise had banished a 14-year-old niece for two years from his family because she’d been caught on video kissing a boy. That story got picked up by Radar Online (which keeps a close watch on this website) and then spun out to a number of other worldwide outlets.

This week, Nick gives us a fascinating look behind the scenes at Scientology schools, which are used for recruiting children in their early teens into Scientology’s Sea Org after several years of indoctrination.

Continued here:
    http://tonyortega.org/2015/07/29/ho...re-young-minds-for-the-rigors-of-the-sea-org/
    • Like Like x 2
  29. The Wrong Guy Member

What really happens at a Scientology rehab? Nick Lister dishes on the Narconon experience

In this first clip, Nick talks about his time at Scientology’s biggest drug rehab facility, Narconon Arrowhead, located two hours east of Oklahoma City. When it’s convenient, Scientology claims it has no relationship to or responsibility for the Narconon organization. At Scientology events, it’s another story — leader David Miscavige openly talks about Narconon as a branch of the church that’s intended to expand Scientology’s influence.

Continued here:
    http://tonyortega.org/2015/08/05/wh...ick-lister-dishes-on-the-narconon-experience/
    • Like Like x 2
  30. The Wrong Guy Member

Nick Lister’s story — the full 3-hour video

Aaron Smith-Levin and Nick Lister have come out of the gate roaring with their new YouTube channel, “Growing Up In Scientology.” Now, Aaron is putting out the full 3-hour interview with Nick that he’s been doling out in parts up to this point. To make it easier to consume, they’ve broken it down into 19 chapters:

1. Introduction
    2. Why we started the Growing Up in Scientology channel
    3. What It’s Really Like Growing up in Scientology
    4. Going to a Private Scientology School
    5. Being Recruited to Join the Sea Organization
    6. Being a Scientologist Teenager (Part 1)
    7. Confidential Scientology Scriptures and False Promises of OT
    8. All Roads Lead to Scientology
    9. Being a Scientologist Teenager (Part 2)
    10. Working in a Scientology Organization
    11. Leaving Staff
    12. Staff War Stories and John Travolta
    13. Cruelty, Stalking and Enforced Disconnection
    14. The Injustice of Scientology Justice
    15. The Narconon Experience
    16. Scientology Amps Up the Pressure
    17. What Happens When You Try to Cooperate with Scientology
    18. The False “Facts” Scientology Feeds Its Members
    19. What Scientology Really Is and What I Think of It Now

Continued here:
    http://tonyortega.org/2015/08/13/wi...awsuit-scientology-cries-but-were-a-religion/
    • Like Like x 1
  31. The Wrong Guy Member

What lengths would a Scientology ‘registrar’ go to pry $3,000 out of a 13-year-old?

Aaron Smith-Levin is back with another interesting video, this time featuring his own stories from growing up in Scientology.

Earlier, he and Nick Lister put together several video segments about Nick’s life in the church. One of them, Nick’s story about Tom Cruise banishing his own niece from the family for daring to kiss a boy, was picked up by a lot of major media outlets.

We don’t know if there will be wider interest for today’s piece, but we think it’s one of the better examples of the kind of Scientology “regging” — pressure to donate money — that even a child has to endure. Give it a look and then share your thoughts about the video in our comments section.

Continued here:
    http://tonyortega.org/2015/08/26/wh...egistrar-go-to-pry-3000-out-of-a-13-year-old/
    • Like Like x 1
  32. The Wrong Guy Member

Sexy Scientology Part 2

Uploaded by Growing Up Scientology: From Cradle to Slave on September 2, 2015

This video is Sexy Scientology Part 2, talking about Laura Prepon and how Scientology uses sex to control its parishioners.

How Scientology Goes Out of its Way to Make Enemies

Published by Growing Up In Scientology on September 3, 2015

This is an anecdote illustrating how far Scientology will go to turn former members who just want to get on with life, into actual enemies. The "with us or against us" mentality is a core principle in Scientology. Even in instances where it would clearly create less problems for Scientology to simply let a former member be, the Church has shown that it is almost completely incapable of doing so. This story is a classic example of how Scientology would rather try and ruin someone’s life and break apart a family than allow a former member to simply depart amicably. Scientology’s insistence that someone is either 100% on board or 100% an enemy should be a huge warning to anyone who might have a family member starting to dabble in Scientology. Eventually, that family member will cross the event horizon where they are no longer allowed to simply walk away.

http://tonyortega.org/2015/09/03/it...embers-tell-us-about-life-inside-scientology/
    • Like Like x 4
  33. The Wrong Guy Member

‘Fundamentalist’ Scientology means chasing the ideal of Neo while turning your back on family

Excerpt, by Aaron Smith-Levin:

This week’s video discusses fundamentalist Scientology and its relationship to enforced familial disconnection. We examine which of Scientology’s core beliefs are most responsible for driving fundamentalist Scientology and how these beliefs are leveraged to degrade the value of and break apart families.

Disconnection is, in my opinion, Scientology’s Achilles Heel. People will put up with a lot of crap, but disconnection that splits parents and their children, husbands and their wives, or siblings is uniquely sickening not only to the public at large who watch Scientology, but also to the people who live it and experience it. Disconnection is destroying Scientology, yet the Church of Scientology keeps enforcing it harder and harder. Why?

http://tonyortega.org/2015/09/16/fu...eal-of-neo-while-turning-your-back-on-family/
    • Like Like x 2
  34. RightOn Member

^^^
    Speaking of The Martrix, Tom Cruise was considered for a part in the Matrix. True fact!
    I bet he never got over that. LOL
  35. The Wrong Guy Member

A Scientology childhood: What it’s like to grow up under the Hubbard spell

By Tony Ortega, The Underground Bunker, October 22, 2015

Aaron Smith-Levin has sent us the latest video in the Growing Up In Scientology series. He started out the YouTube channel with a series of interview segments with Nick Lister. Now, Aaron puts himself in the interviewee chair along with former Scientology spokesman Mike Rinder.

Rinder was 6 years old when his parents got into Scientology in Adelaide, Australia in 1961 before the Sea Organization even existed. Aaron Smith-Levin was 5 years old when his mother Gayle Smith got into Scientology in Philadelphia in 1985, right around the time David Miscavige was maneuvering to take full control of the Church while L. Ron Hubbard was in hiding.

In this segment Aaron and Mike take turns discussing their earliest memories of Scientology, the first course they did, what it was like to receive auditing for the first time, and how Scientology became something they once fully embraced. Let us know what you think.

Source and comments:
    http://tonyortega.org/2015/10/22/a-...-its-like-to-grow-up-under-the-hubbard-spell/
    • Like Like x 1
  36. The Wrong Guy Member

Aaron Smith-Levin and Mike Rinder - Part 2

Published by Growing Up In Scientology on November 11, 2015

Aaron Smith-Levin and Mike Rinder interview each other discussing what it's like growing up in Scientology.

This is Part 2 of a many-part series. In this part Aaron and Mike take turns discussing their earliest experiences on the Flagship Apollo (for Mike) and at the Flag Land Base (for Aaron).

Mike discusses his job duties and living conditions aboard the Apollo. Aaron discusses living / working / studying at Flag full time from 13 to 15 years of age, and David Miscavige's involvement at Flag during that time ('93-'96).
    • Like Like x 2
  37. The Wrong Guy Member

Scientology’s thug life, documented: Aaron Smith-Levin shares a record of Sea Org violence

By Tony Ortega, The Underground Bunker, February 9, 2016

We have a great slice of Scientology Sea Org life to share with you today, courtesy of Aaron Smith-Levin. We’ve been featuring Aaron in stories for some time, and in his videos he’s been telling you about what it was like to grow up in the church.

By 12 years old, Aaron had joined staff at the Philadelphia org, and then, in 2002 at 22 years old, he joined the Sea Org, Scientology’s hardcore inner circle. He left the SO four years later, but he remained in the church until very recently. He was only “declared” a “suppressive person” last year, though he had been communicating with former members, like Mike Rinder, for a few years.

Anyway, we’re learning that Aaron is a very meticulous and organized person. He let us know that he still has a copy of every report he filed as a Sea Org member, something that is pretty rare for people who leave the organization.

In order to give us a taste of what life is like in the Sea Org, he sent us a “knowledge report” that he submitted in 2004. We’ve explained here repeatedly that Scientology is a snitching culture, and that members are not only accustomed to being interrogated about their private lives, they are expected to turn in others for their transgressions. They do so in the form of knowledge reports.

At the time Aaron submitted this report, he was working at a facility known as the American Saint Hill Organization in Los Angeles. ASHO is one of the entities that make up the “Big Blue” complex just off Sunset Boulevard, which is known to Scientologists as PAC Base, for Pacific Area Command. ASHO is named after Saint Hill Manor, L. Ron Hubbard’s home in England. In 2004, ASHO was still delivering the Saint Hill Special Briefing Course and Power Processing, important courses for Scientologists about halfway up the “Bridge to Total Freedom.” ASHO was busy enough then to justify two separate shifts — Day, and Foundation, which operated in the evenings. Aaron worked as the Technical Secretary of ASHO Day.

As Technical Secretary, he was the head of Division Four, the division that was in charge of “delivery” — assuring that auditing and training was delivered properly to ASHO’s customers, public members of Scientology. (Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard, who died in 1986, dictated the complex organizational hierarchy of all Scientology organizations, and his “org chart” is followed like it was a sacrament.) Aaron was one of eight division heads who in turn made up something called the Advisory Council. Each week, on Thursday evening, the Advisory Council was charged with putting together a document known as Financial Planning, which was submitted to the organization’s commanding officer — in this case, Captain Jon Lundeen. That document would show their plans for the upcoming week, and what they planned to do to increase ASHO’s statistics over that time.

In this case, however, Lundeen rejected the Financial Planning document, and Aaron was livid about it. After what ensued, he wrote up a Knowledge Report to turn in his own boss. Smith-Levin submitted the report to the ASHO Day Master at Arms, expecting that Lundeen would be pulled into Scientology’s “Ethics” process and be disciplined. But Aaron also copied it to many other people at PAC Base.

We asked him why he did that.

“That’s the best way to be a tattle-tale in Scientology. If you send a report to ethics, it gets buried. But what you do is copy it to a lot of people so it goes everywhere. It’s a way of saying ‘fuck you’,” he says, laughing about it today.

Continued here:
    http://tonyortega.org/2016/02/09/sc...th-levin-shares-a-record-of-sea-org-violence/
    • Like Like x 3
  38. sallysock Member

Related comment from above:
    aaronsmith.JPG
    • Like Like x 1
  39. The Wrong Guy Member

40. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1