Customize

Guess what? Another e-mail has been sent to Scientology followers!

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

id7Nf.png

Someone forwarded this to me. Don't know how many people received this one (BCC?)... Marc Headly's book is attached. I'm really wondering how many people received this e-mail!
    • Like Like x 8
  2. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  3. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  5. JohnnyRUClear Member

Wendy the "Scientologist" does not know how to spell David Miscavige's name?

Also, I find your lack of dox disturbing.
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Anonymous Member

This is all i can do for now:

cYeB2.png
  7. Anonymous Member

Cough bullshit cough
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Anonymous Member

Well, if no one believes me, fine. I can't give out any more info then this. Anyway, i've asked the global moderator to remove this topic, because i can't give out any more info.
  9. Anonymous Member

I was suspicious of a Sci doc with no spelling errors, until you pointed that out.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

Well you can upload the .pdf that the letter says is attached, to http://multiupload.com/
    Then we'll know it was sent.
  11. Anonymous Member

A rather strange and suspicious email. Honestly if real its a pretty crappy attempt to get sci's to start thinking, Debbie's email is far superior (why not just forward that?).

Whats really strange is that the BFG book is apparently attached? I wasn't aware the book had been posted online in a digital format, Marc Headley might have something to say about this apparent leak of his work.
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Anonymous Member

Yup, i totally agree with you people... Someone forwarded it to me, so i really don't know anything about this :(
  13. Anonymous Member

OP, please close this thread until we have some more info on this...
  14. Anonymous Member

This just gives the scilons "on the fence" more excuse not to trust the original proper email. The sender *thinks* they are being clever and helpful but really they aren't.
  15. Anonymous Member

Sorry bout the cough BS. I have a question. Did your source also receive Debbie Cooks email?
  16. Scientology illiteracy tech has been advancing in leaps and bounds.

I think he knows.
    http://blownforgood.com/?page_id=341
    • Like Like x 3
  17. pedrofcuk Member

The scifags have been told that Debbie Cook's email is fake so why then would they dead agent her? Surely they should show support if the email is fake, poor Debbie, someone's using her name to smear our religion. Alas no, they reveal not only their duplicity but also their stupidity. It can't be both a fake email and Debbie a squirrel and apostate, or can it? They also are told that Marty and Mike are behind the plot. I have this from a scilon still in the trap by email, genuine, of course. Name and email addy withheld by me. He also heard that DM had been violent to his staff and dismisses this also as a lie. The cocoon is intact. The heads are firmly in the sand. With regard to this email, not sure, my initial reaction is, fake. No scientologist ever refers to Ron as Hubbard, only Ron or LRH.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. RightOn Member

edited
    I just think its someone riding in on the coat tails of Debbies email in hopes of getting the truth out too more members and no I don't believe it came from a Scientologist. It just doesn't read right to me. IMO
    • Like Like x 2
  19. grebe Member

Stay in school, kids. Cuz on the Internet if you can't write grammatically correct prose free of obvious spelling errors, no one will take you serious.

An email to dedicated Scientologists that hits typical Anonymous talking points used to sour the public against Scientology is not going to have much impact. The Scientologists already know that the RPF is rough and that DM has a temper. They don't seem to mind.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  21. xenubarb Member

Ignore people who are being assholes. Any student of human nature knows that one act of courage begets moar.
    So why the fuck is it hard to believe another one has come forward?

I swear, some of you assholes wouldn't be happy if Miscavige suddenly turned inside out on the podium and dissolved into a dripping puddle of santorum.
    • Like Like x 8
  22. xenubarb Member

Yeah, right. Because none of those fence clams have ever experienced the regging and forcible fundraising before. None of them have any doubts.
    What the fuck is wrong with you, hat? You're talking like a drooler. I expect not one or two, but dozens of emails just like these to make the rounds as Scientologists suddenly find their balls and start making their own stand.

Truth usually lies somewhere in the middle, so time will tell who's right. But I am always right so get used to it.
    • Like Like x 3
  23. Anonymous Member

dbhNb.png

How do you like me now?
    • Like Like x 3
  24. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2

25. This isn't written by "an Scientologist"... at least not one who's ever been on staff or on course or ever read an HCOB. ORG is capitalized when it shouldn't be, Miscavige is misspelled and I'm not even entirely sure Scientologists have noticed Shelly is missing or even really care, let alone are aware of the RPF as most don't even get into the org enough to see anons protesting, there's definitely not enough lingo in this, and it didn't end in ARC, ML or some other dopey sign-off. Wendy... flunk, you did not pass your starrate.
    • Like Like x 4
  26. "in your mind your losing grip"

"blow up from Atom bombs"

"your completely insane"

"no where"

"they are loosing"

"there own actions"

"we are to strong"

=

Clearly a genuine Scientology document.
    • Like Like x 8
  27. Anonymous Member

28. That has all the tell-tale signs of a born-in... probably between the ages of 15-25.
    • Like Like x 3
  29. Anonymous Member

Hi Wendy, thanks for sending this email. However, I don't think your email has done much good. If anything it diminishes the quality of Debbie's example. Your trying to maintain anonymity of some kind, probably to protect yourself. Assuming you are a Scientologist, I can understand completely why you would prefer to keep your name a secret, less you loose everything related to the Scientology-organization.

That, however, isn't a good thing. Debbie Cook's email was effective because she was a top level Scientologist and she came out fully and freely an objector against the leadership of Scientology. Yours is gonna appear more or less a prank, and probably be used by OSA to diminish the effectiveness of the email. For such email to be effective, they need to be consistent.

In addition, your email encourages Scientologists to secretly object and not come out openly. Open objection to the leadership will do a lot more damage to David Miscavige's tyranny on the Church of Scientology than just keeping it to yourself and maintaining the status quo.

My suggestion? Send a follow-up email and tell them who you are, if you can accept the resulting disconnection and fair game.
  30. RightOn Member

edited.... ok, maybe it is on the up an up?
    but whomever wrote it seems to be a public, not staff, or perhaps not in very long, or not a real active member IMO
  31. Anonymous Member

Personally, I don't care if Wendy is a real Scientologist. If somehow she got the emails for numerous scientologists and sent them Blown for Good, I say well done.
    • Like Like x 9
  32. Puppetmama Member

I agree ^. The more times you trip over information, the more you are likely to stop and think about some of it. While I imagine that Debbie will reach many more people through the straightforwardness of her approach I don't think that this will hurt anything.
  33. Anonymous Member

34. RightOn Member

I agree too, I just thought this discussion was about the validity of the email.
  35. BlackRob Member

Totally agree!
  36. Wait, does this mean that LRH has picked up a new body? Or is this guy just in comm with him like Captain Bill was.
    • Like Like x 6
  37. DeathHamster Member

He's dead Jim Jean.
    • Like Like x 7
  38. Anonymous Member

LOL
    If Jean thinks that Wendy is not a Scientologist, then he should know that Wendy probably doesn't really care what LRH thinks of her. Or rather would have thought of her.
    • Like Like x 3
  39. Anonymous Member

LOL, troll those dumb motherfuckers with whatever enturbz you can find. Can we haz email addy lists nao?
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Diablo Member

This is sooooo good.

If anything, we are distracting the sheeple from doing their dirty work.

Stats, regging, OSA tactics, lawsuits, CCHR propoganda....all on hold while members read the emails and get more doubts!
    • Like Like x 3