Customize

Guy Fawkes Mask

Discussion in 'Projects' started by AnonymousSpartan, Feb 25, 2008.

1. lucanonymous Member

Re: Guy Fawkes Mask

i just bought mine, its awesome ill take a pic as soon as poible and put it as my display picture
  2. lucanonymous Member

i got that the whole "masses" thing to, although i never really thought of it in that way,
  3. lucanonymous Member

well, sorry about mega tripple posting
  4. Zak McKracken Member

USED????????

eeeyuck.

I'd rather be namefagged, srsly.
  5. lucanonymous Member

reviving dead thread, anybody know where I can get them (online, but not scilon) bulk for really cheap, they dont even have to be the best quailty, I'm just planning on doing a big protest in front of the church of scientology in scarborough, but it will be a drop in kinda thing, ill set up a stand a couple blocks away, and hand out the masks, then we'll head down and protest,
  6. Spangly Member

You're unlikely to get cheap crappy knockoffs, they're a trademarked piece of licensed movie-merch so UK£5-ish (or equivalent) is probably about as low as you'll find them.

If you want something to hand out cheap, consider going "off-brand" and finding an entirely different sort of mask. Cheap DIY/decorating dust-masks can be found pretty easily and are disposable enough to not really worry about the cost, perhaps?
  7. BlooAnon Member

Three hours does not count as a dead thread.

It's nearly Halloween. Doesn't Oshawa have pop up Halloween stores? Or even just regular stores trying to cash in on Halloween? Masks can be anywhere. This week I saw a bunch of them in a t-shirt store. Masks generally go for 14.99$ because you're buying the name brand.
  8. lucanonymous Member

are there not any knockoffs? well that sucks, its what i was looking for, but now that you mention it, getting a diferent type of mask would work, i could find bandanas at a dollar store or something, i have sa couple friends with masks, so ill wear mine, they'll wear theres, and everybody else will wear the stuff i buy at the dollar store, btw, ive been looking into the permit situation, and it doesnt look like i need one for a protest outside of a churh, anyone else run into any problems with cops or permits?
  9. Zak McKracken Member

three hours doesn't count as a 'dead thread'
    but fourteen months?

Time enough for Zalgo to have come and gone already.
  10. _You_ Member

Re: Guy Fawkes Mask / nothingbutcostumes.com

I don't trust nothingbutcostumes.com

This link (http://www.xenutv.com/blog/?p=3658) shows an organization that is linked with a scions. The California-based registrar for that organizations website (according to a WHOIS query) is also the registrar for New Jersey-Based company......Nothingbutcostumes.com. It might be nothing, but if it isn't, you shall be henceforth an SP.

I don't trust it.

Find a local store or a not-so-local store and buy a mask there. As of this posting, it's winter here in Notgonnatellyouland; and that means as long as I pay cash, wear a ski-mask (without suspicion) and keep my car out of view of store surveillance, my anonymity will be intact.

"Those that dance are thought to be quite insane by those who cannot hear the music"
  11. Rockyj Member

I just bought mine & another (to donate to another Seattle Anon) if needed from Amazon.
  12. Budd Member

I have one word for you: "Spencer Gifts at the mall."
  13. XenuPhobic Member

But that's 5 words?
    • Like Like x 2
  14. NyanKittehz Member

• Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

16. Zak McKracken Member

THANK YOU!!!!
    Awesome find.

I've been looking for something like this, since the original papercraft GF mask hit.
    (way too much effort for most people. Took me a few and still looked liek crap.)

All it needs now, is a better quality image underlying the cut/fold pattern.
    charging up my lazors....

Best thread-necro-as-first-post ever. :)

Edit:
    [IMG]

vs

gf2page1.jpg gf2page2.jpg
  17. NyanKittehz Member

No problem, enjoy your mask oh and a small tip try to get the folds correct the first time
  18. Anon Vendetta Member

I got a thick resin Guy Fawkes mask from ebay that costs $60, if thats what you mean.
  19. Durham_Anon1 Member

Got mine from amazon and was only like 5 bucks but got raped on the s/h because it was last minute and we had a raid in like 2 days....40 bucks s/h ugh.
  20. Anon Vendetta Member

Sucks bro. But there is a difference between a 5 dollar mask made of paper/plastic and a 60 dollar thick hard plastic mask LOL no offence
  21. Durham_Anon1 Member

Now what would that difference be? It served the same purpose.
  22. JConstantine Member

Hey, I'm willing to pay up for high quality plastic or metal mask. Where can I get one? I don't like the cheap ones because invariably, they crack/peel/rip/etc... or I lose track of them.
  23. VStoreOnline Member

www.vstoreonline.com has the best quality and they come carefully wrapped and shipped. They ship worldwide and accept Paypal and only $12.95 and they don't pass your contact info on to any third parties or authorities so no need to worry about revealing your identity
  24. ^^^^ SPAM reported!