Customize

guy praising DM wearing part of a Nazi uniform?

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Jeff Jacobsen, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Jeff Jacobsen Member

2. Anonymous Member

3. Anonymous Member

The Iranians do the same as do many military force when it comes to their dress uniforms.. calling the Spaniards Nazis are you?

uniform_iran.jpg
  4. I believe he was trying to remove any and all possible doubt about how much of a complete fraud and total douchebag he is sucking up to a Little Tyrant, he succeeded in that much anyways.......
  5. Anonymous Member

OP can't speak for himself?
  6. Jeff Jacobsen Member

Of course other militaries use lanyards. My stepdad wore a lanyard with his Air force dress blues. But this one in the DM video is just like what I've seen elsewhere called a Luftwaffe Colonel dress lanyard (also called aiguilette, for those using the Google).
  7. Smurf Member

Maybe the Spaniards were influenced in their uniforms by the Nazis. The country, under Franco, was a friend of Germany during WWII.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain_in_World_War_II
  8. Jeff Jacobsen Member

9. grebe Member

So that guy with DM is an active duty officer for some branch of a Spanish speaking country's military?

If so, we need details.
  10. Jeff Jacobsen Member

I'm wondering if DM got punked.
  11. grebe Member

I was thinking the military guy was Columbian, cuz the Freewinds has been going there a lot. But people say he's Spanish?

In the recent Mission Impossible trailer, when people wondered where a building was located because it had a cross on it like Scientology's cross, Anonymous delivered. I was impressed.

So now, Anonymous, please help us out one more time. We want to know who this military guy is, or at least if his uniform is legit.
  12. PodPeople Member

13. Jeff Jacobsen Member

Nice catch! Looks like he's only taken one course, on the Freewinds, in 2010.
    http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/r/ricardo-prado.html
  14. PodPeople Member

More about Prado and scientology in Columbia.
    http://www.carolineletkeman.org/archives/8698

Prado in IAS/Freedwinds News

www.carolineletkeman.org/c/wp-content/.../isn48-the-freewinds.pdf

Columbian National Police pictures one with lanyard, Colonel
    2mrrzt3.jpg

Col. Natl Police, better picture of hat; matches one in miscavige video; also in video Prado's insignia matches that described for a Colonel.
    2w71f0m.jpg

Colonel
    Three golden bars and two
    laurel wreath held together in a semi-circular way. Rank is worn over shoulders and sleeves buttons.
    http://www.enotes.com/topic/Colombian_National_Police_officer_rank_insignia#Major
  15. Jeff Jacobsen Member

Ok, looks like he's not a troll then. Darn it.
  16. grebe Member

Anonymous delivers!

So he's a cop, not a military guy. For me that's a little less disturbing. I wonder if anyone above him would feel embarrassed, having that uniform associated with Scientology PR.
  17. Anonymous Member

Time to fire some poons me thinks!

Perhaps we should call in the Spanish speakers for some help cross translating some poons?

Also, Target to be acquired.
  18. Anonymous Member

F59788.jpg

"Prepare to Fire a Broadside, Boys!"
  19. Smurf Member

Actually, it's from Italy. Someone in the comments section of the video claimed it was from Italy and the officer looked like Mussolini. Someone piped in saying the guy was speaking Spanish.

However, check out the video at 1:00. They are waving green-white-red striped flags.. Italy's national flag.

italy-flag.gif
  20. Smurf Member

21. Tangerine Member

Swing coats.

3356804891_d50fe0097a.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  22. Jeff Jacobsen Member

Say... isn't that the new Sea Org uniform? But I think we're getting far afield here. It seems to me pretty well shown that it's Colonel Ricardo Prado of the Colombian National Police, who has taken at least one course on the Freewinds.

I do have another question though. Do they teach courses in Spanish on the Freewinds? If not, how was he taking courses if he doesn't speak English?
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Xenu Is Lord Member

He kind of reminds me of this asshole
    par6409877.jpg?w=620.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  24. barbiluv Member

the italian cops have it good .

ferraris.

ferrari_cop_car_italy.jpg

lamborginis .

ATT15.jpg

sexy patches .

b326.jpg
  25. Xenu Is Lord Member

The emblem on the hat is 100% match
    2rzuc29.jpg
    6260_1170202451838_1131296910_522214_2839718_n.jpg
    Columbian National Police
  26. telomere Member

tumblr_lupc8idbDE1qbrntno1_500.jpg
  27. Anonymous Member

28. Xenu Is Lord Member

29. Anonymous Member

30. DeathHamster Member

Is it just me, or is that uniform a bad fit for him?

The cap is perched on the very top of his head, and the jacket looks like it dates back before he gained a bit of weight. The medal placement looks sloppy.

At least it definitely isn't Stephan Hittman.
  31. Xenu Is Lord Member

32. Anonymous Member

I believe that is describing rank insignia like on this police lieutenant colonel's uniform. Teniante Coronel means lieutenant colonel.

The guy at the sci event was wearing a uniform for social occassions and the insignia is different.
  33. Anonymous Member

34. Anonymous Member

The question was where the video took place. It's not getting far afield here. If the video was not filmed in Italy, why was the audience waving Italian flags?
  35. Xenu Is Lord Member

Looks like he is a Kepis superior/senior officer (No two laurel wreath) is Lieutenant and with is Lieutenant Colonel

Two golden bars separated and placed vertically and parallel to each other at equal distance. .
    The hat is what might signify that
    24dg4e1.jpg.png
    xop1t0.jpg.png aewdg8.jpg.png
    17g0tl.jpg.png

36. Xenu Is Lord Member

This might be him, not confirmed teniente coronel Ricardo Antonio Prado Ramírez

The Bogotá metropolitan police unveiled the balance of the operations that have been deployedin the locality of Engativá in the run of the year.
    According
    to authorities, 14 public establishments to sell liquor after the allowed time have beensealed and 47 by not having the documents a day and allow the admission of minors have beensanctioned.
    During
    the so-called 'Plan guitar', deployed by the authorities, uniformed personnel have seized1,420 grams of narcotics on public transport.
    Likewise,
    increased strength foot by 72 banks in the sector to counteract cases of fleto.
    Authorities
    stressed the expansion of the plan quadrant which went from 56 to 58 sectors beingmonitored.
    Similarly,
    the Commander of the tenth season, Lieutenant Colonel Ricardo Antonio RamírezPrado, noted that in the first weeks of 2011 stands a 50 percent reduction in homicides,compared with the same period in 2010.'

http://www.elespectador.com/noticia...ia-engativa-dejan-14-negocios-sellados-y-47-s
  37. Xenu Is Lord Member

38. Xenu Is Lord Member

39. Anonymous Member

40. Xenu Is Lord Member

WISE members in the GTA

This list is from the WISE 2004 directory, WISE 2006 directory with additional information from Anonymous Toronto Intelligence.
    Tracy Repchuk
    InnerSurf International
    Software, publishing and writer.
    78 Wheeler Ave.
    Toronto, ONT M4L 3V2
    Canada
    Tel. +1 416-694-6347
    E-Mail: tracy@innersurf.com www.innersurf.com www.repchuk.com

Tracy Repchuk - Scientology Service Completions

Tracy Repchuk in Scientology's Published Service Completion Lists

The following 7 individual completions for Tracy Repchuk appear in official Scientology publications:

Tracy Lynn Repchuk EXECUTIVE INTENSIVE Source 171 2005-10-01
    Tracy Lynn Repchuk SCIENTOLOGY DRUG RUNDOWN Source 177 2006-04-01
    Tracy Lynn Repchuk HAVINGNESS RUNDOWN AUDITING Source 177 2006-04-01
    Tracy Repchuk THE ROUTE TO INFINITY COURSE Freewinds 69 2007-10-01
    Tracy Repchuk SECTION ELEVEN: SCIENTOLOGY: THE FUNDAMENTAL OF THOUGHT Celebrity 388 2008-03-01
    Tracy Lynn Repchuk METHOD ONE WORD CLEARING Celebrity 388 2008-03-01
    Tracy Lynn Repchuk TRS & OBJECTIVES CO-AUDIT COURSE Celebrity 388 2008-03-01