Customize

Guy thinks hes L RON reincarnated

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Triumph, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Triumph Member

• Like Like x 3
  2. peterstorm Member

Dude, what's on your forehead?
  3. Triumph Member

4. John P. Member

It does look sort of like the "Xenu DC-8 Parking Only" sign. But I'm thinking it's an infinity symbol, which Hubbard was big on.

I'm trying to sort out whether this is a troll, a nutter, or something else. The picture of the guy is a good trolling picture.

The e-mail of "thetastatic20@gmail.com", when googled by itself without the domain name, may be affiliated with Justin Craig, who's part of the "Elma Free Zone" community in Washington State, USA. He has signed up for stuff with the e-mail of "thetastatic20@yahoo.com" but I can't find another mention of the gmail address in a Google search. The "Elma Free Zone" is apparently run by Patricia Krenik and her husband, though it's not clear how active they are -- their most recent blog post was from 2014.

It occurs that this may be some sort of thing where the COS has set up the site to go trolling people the Free Zone, but I am not sure to what extent they've done that before or for what reason they would do it. It's just a little too easy to make the connection that I made that I'm a little suspicious.

Anybody else have a better idea?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Triumph Member

184bfe9f-c4c1-4179-b8b7-02ce6ade273a.png
    a saw just a few references on the Elma freezone
    a handful of post on the freezone facebook pager , exscn regular and freezoner Terril Park has posted a couple of
    Justin Craigs auditing success stories..over all not much activity posted on facebook
    a983b125-8969-43b7-a89d-081b7775b01e.png
    Justin Craig could possibly be a Fountain Ave sea org troll,ya never know
  6. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Elma is a speck in the forest that is Washington State. Doubtful this guy is attached to Elma Freezone unless he is one of the 40 hicks in that age group.
  7. thesneakster Member

Even if the thetan formerly known as Ron Hubbard had returned and still remembered who he was last lifetime and all that... How would anybody know for sure?

This guys seems like either a nutjob, hoaxer or a scammer hoping to cash in on the Freezoners/Independents in some way. I've seen some indications that a few of the Freezoners are buying into this guy, though.

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
    email: warrior_mike2001@yahoo.com
    facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mhobson2011
    • Like Like x 2
  8. thesneakster Member

I'm moderately certain this guy is a non-Scientologist hoaxer.

The reason I say this: he claims to be "reincarnated". Ron Hubbard never used that word and always talked about "past lives" because of the Hindu religious connotations that go with "reincarnation".

"Revenimus" (We Come Back) is the Sea Org motto and if he were to return, former Hubbard would just say "I came back" or some such. Furthermore, former Hubbard would give his proper this lifetime name and say he *was* Hubbard not *is* Hubbard.

If he were going to give a location, it certainly wouldn't be the Creston Ranch because that is completely controlled by his arch enemy David "Darth Midget" Miscavige at this time.

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
    email: warrior_mike2001@yahoo.com
    facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mhobson2011
    • Like Like x 1
  9. As long as he is not from the COS; then I am all for it if only because I find it amusing.

s-l1600.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  10. David Miscavige is his enemy? How do you know that?
  11. Triumph Member

Underground Bunker
    Scientologists, gullible? Would they fall for a felon saying he’s the returned L. Ron Hubbard?
    by Tony Ortega
    Justin Alan Craig was born on July 9, 1987, and he racked up a pretty lengthy criminal record in California before moving to Washington, according to court records in Los Angeles, Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties.
    In March 2006 when he was 18, Craig pleaded guilty to auto theft with priors and shoplifting, and was sentenced to ten days in jail and three years probation.
    Three months later, he pleaded guilty to taking a vehicle without the owner’s consent, and was sentenced to 180 days in jail and three years probation.
    That same month, he pleaded guilty to attempted carjacking and was sentenced to 18 months in state prison.
    In August 2008, while in prison, he was found guilty of battering another inmate and was sentenced to three more years of prison time.
    In July 2011, he was found guilty of battery and resisting arrest and was sentenced to 60 days in jail and another three years of probation.
    The next month, he was found guilty of threatening harm to a public official and was sentenced to four years in state prison.

more at link

https://tonyortega.org/2018/04/16/s...ng-hes-the-returned-l-ron-hubbard/#more-46995

LRH2b.jpg
  12. Triumph Member

• Like Like x 1
  13. tippytoe Member

Crazy attracts crazy!
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Here is a snippet of the reincarnated LRH’s interview with Tony O

15. Triumph Member

nm5tHtz.jpg

Liverpool Echo
    Where's Beatle Ronnie?

By
    Liverpool Echo
    • 18:00, 25 AUG 2015
    Does anyone know who was the substitute Beatle drummer one night at the Grosvenor – a local lad called Ronnie?
    Ronnie was a teddy boy, tougher looking than Jack Palance, according to manager Williams.
    John Lennon announced that they had no drummer that night but they had his kit. ‘‘Did any one fancy playing the skins?’’ Ronnie, a tall strong lad with a mass of red hair, stepped forward.
    He got behind the drums and started banging away.
    It was the worst night the Beatles had experienced. They could not get Ronnie off stage.
    If they did, his mates threatened them.
    https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/in-your-area/wheres-beatle-ronnie-9922979

people are gullible in general:...Someone might see this and think its actually real.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Triumph Member

bb16f314-2f0a-470f-beee-134594bb5c79.png

3 more subscribers and 120 more views to his video...
  17. Triumph Member

• Like Like x 2
  18. The Wrong Guy Member