Customize

Hacker Call to Arms Wallpaper

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Anonymous, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

This is not intended as encouraging anyone to engage in illegal activities.

I was linked to this text document: http://pastebin.com/Duj55NxC and subsequently realized it's not spreading as far as it really aught to, so here's the full text in artsy matrix format. Please spread this image or the link far and wide, or make your own art to deliver the message. I think it's relevant to a lot of peoples interest, even those who've never broken the law.

ghosto.png
  2. Dragononymous Member

WallofText.jpg?
  3. Anonymous Member

That text is tl;dr for an image, probability is no one is going to read it. Try quoting a couple of paragraphs that you think are most important and using those.
  4. Anonymous Member

Actually, this version is better:

ghoste.png
  5. Dragononymous Member

Good Quote will always stay Good though
  6. Anonymous Member

The image exists solely as a delivery device for the full text. I know it's not something that will get a positive reception with the general public, but it's not for them. I may try using some smaller bits in a different piece later on, though.
  7. Dragononymous Member

No, seriously, keep it this way
  8. Anonymous Member

OP again. Corrected a couple typos from the original and highlighted some text in white to help break it up a little bit visually. Hopefully this is the final edit.

ghostzk.png
  9. Durga Member

While this has been an excellent exercise in watching artwork develop over a few drafts, maybe next time you could wait until you're finished to post?
  10. 3rdMan Member

11. Anonymous Member

Better, but it's still difficult to read. I would read this as a pastebin or txt file before I'd read it in this format; it would take a lot less effort. Doesn't matter whether it's for the general public or someone special, eyes are eyes and they are easily drawn elsewhere.
  12. Anonymous Member

can oyu put i little bit moar text onthe wallpaper`?
  13. Anonymous Member

Oh c'mon, it's not too hard to read, the only thing that was bugging me was the un-capitalised I's, but yeah, this was a cool story bro.