Customize

Haiti charity scam

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Anonymous, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Triumph Member

Re: Haiti charity scam

This is a bit off topic....
    Scientology..has had some bad press as of late Larry Anderson leaves the cult,and speaks out
    Rex Fowler murder story is in the news..
    Scientology is pressing an all out blitz on the media
    with the recent publicity of John Travoltas flights to Haiti getting heavy coverage
    the Cult is pushing the Travolta's back into the news,using his recent trips to Haiti,his new film about to be released. John and His wife are doing interviews today to saturate the media with warm fuzzy stories.
    like this one from the huffington post

John Travolta: Scientology Helped Me Heal

John Travolta: Scientology Helped Me Heal
    The Cult will keep pushing them out in the limelight to saturate the news and "strike while the iron is hot"with a puff piece's like these, and the News Media being what it is will cover it...
    it is nothing more that a Propaganda Blitz...pushed out there to capitalize on the coverage.they are more than willing to squeeze every ounce of it to "dumb down the masses".

its a bit of a slide of hand....watch my left hand,while your watching the hand waving in the air the right hand is reaching into your wallet.typical of the snake oil sales tactics of the cult
    to go along with this there is the efforts of the Volunteer ministers in Haiti and the obvious
    attempts to capitalize on what they see as "their story",...presented heavily as a back story to attach like a leech onto whatever publicity Stories News outlets present.

Keep in mind how they have weezled into the Haitian Embassy under the guise of volunteerism positioning themselves in the GWHRC for the long term.

Keep in mind the long term plans of the cult to recruit in Haiti

Keep in mind how they will work behind the scenes to set up a special visa for such workers
    to take advantage of the Tragedy in Haiti they would like to change the current laws, because they are working on that,...you can bank on it...their ambulance chasing army of lawyers will take advantage and any opportunity it is their aim all,... so they can to enslave Haitian's into their Cult

Keep in mind their aim is to recruit and nothing else....and they will try their damnedest to achieve their aims ....a human life to them is of no cost.

"All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit."
    Thomas Paine
  2. Triumph Member

Scientology is the "Bernie Matoff" of Religions
  3. Triumph Member

The pressure for the average Joe Scilon.. to join up and Volunteer has to be enormous...most are doing what is normally done...when the Orgs start beating the war drum for a fund raising drive...they avoid the phone...stop logging in their computers online...close the drapes..dim the lights...and avoid human contact....every thing is up-stats..and wins...pressure from the top down...
    Add to that the reality of going to a hellish nightmare like Haiti...where the smell of death and despair fill the air....its hard for most Americans to leave their creature comforts...its easier for some Scilons to lie low...and avoid the constant barrage of phone calls...

The pressure from above..from the top management to...push and push their underlings..working them more hellish hours than before...if that's possible must put an enormous strain on everyone involved...any crack in the armor..start to widen with all that pressure to recruit..volunteer..donate...as the are bombarded with slogans like "lets do something about it"are tossed around like a "cheap hooker in a Vietnamese whore house"....you can only kick someone down the stairs so many times...

The 230,000 VM's is a myth its a number they toss out there for their rich shareholders. there is nothing in that number as you all know...that is used to project the silly little mind games associated to the cult.

So what are the real number's they will con into.. joining in the soft parade they call Volunteer ministers?...you could for the sake of argument knock 2 zeros off the 230,000 number ..which would give them 2,300 or so..that seems more reasonable...but where do they come from?...it hard to calculate how many bodies they will have on the ground in Haiti...you'll never get an hosest accounting from Slappy MisCabbage and his henchmen and henchette's.

The question to ask....is how are they going about their business so far...
    reports have a few a hundred on the ground...and they will have to rotate some in and out..its not an open ended commitment like our recent military duty..unless your Sea Org... then your Fked...the question is what then can they reasonably muster?..

Haiti is the largest humanitarian disaster in the last 50 years..can housewives.,college students,waiters,salesmen and others..spend more than a couple months away from home and work in helish conditions for 20 hours a day?...the answer is no...absolutely not!
    especially when most scions are reluctant to make that kind of commitment...
    especially under the duress and stress of so much devastation its not humanly possible...

do the so called leaders running Scamology into the ground,even have the ability to organize... a group of untrained.rabble .far from home?Not many well adjusted well trained ..."professional emergency services" personnel are able to cope with that kind of psychological pressure over an extended period...
    Tommy Davis would like you to believe they are all tough "sons of bitches"
    but hes delusional like most of the CoS,...upper management

So how do they swell their ranks to a warm blooded cadre of 2,300 bodies? you all know Mc Savage and his goons are browbeating,threatening,throwing tantrums and spitting while they rant and scream at their underlings...you just know it. a few "loyal to the core" or "rotten to the core" depending on what your point of view is..those .parents will gladly give their sons and daughters to McCrappy and his twisted little army of Sy Borg-appliance loving RonBots...

So they have to resort to underhanded tactics they have to trick the unaware
    they badger..and nag and in some-cases threaten the minions to comply.and still they will fall short....because the very "core of the apple is rotten"

But its not from lack of effort...they will push everyone under them to the point of exhaustion...try every dirty trick...like jumping in and helping out at the Haitian Embassy with the GWHRC,what are Scions doing there?...why the are doing menial tasks...but their also plotting and scheming,..they have managed to take charge of handling and processing,unwitting Volunteers that want to do something for Haiti..and those that suffer...

When the last person is shoved kindly with courtesy and a smile onto the airplane bound for Haiti and the hatch to the door is locked..and the plane leaves the runway ..as the stewardess announces welcome all to Air Travolta please strap into your seats ...and watch this little video...it will have been too late to turn back....and step away from the nightmare....

When the plane touches down at their destination and they are handed a yellow T-Shirt and pushed like cattle to the Big Yellow Tent..to a world of smiling,happy people,touching people.
    as far as the total number of Volunteer Ministers you could probably knock another zero off the 2,300
    that would make it 230..they can just spread out in the photographs,to make those numbers
    appear a little larger...

"His/Her troubles are just beginning... his/her mind is so messed up... he/she could
    hardly do nothin' .. .He/She is in a quandary ... being devoured by the swirling
    cesspool of his/her own steaming desires.. .the guy/gal is a wreck.. .so.. .what
    does he/she do? For once, he/she does something SMART...he/she goes out... and
    pays a lot of money to L. Ron Hoover... at the First Church of Appliantology!"

with "a Sign above the tent that reads"

"Welcome to Haiti Suckers"
  4. Triumph Member

Volunteer Ministers New DVD created by the group - Global Pioneers: Memorable Web Addresses for Profile, Page or Group on Facebook
    Haiti_VMs_01Haiti_VMs_01
    RGPmedia 727-466-8988
    -- Global Pioneers coordinates the first wave of Volunteer Ministers to Haiti after the quake of 14 Jan 2010 -- (video will begin in 10 seconds - please scroll down after video to read facts)
    Fri at 10:29am · View Feedback (6)Hide Feedback (6) · Share
    6 people like this.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Taken off a facebook search on the Vultures Ministers farcebook page
    is there any question on what is really going on in Haiti with the VM'
    parasites and sycophants? Global Pioneers was created by Cary Goulston chief parasite in charge of Haiti Recruitment...
  5. Triumph Member

this is from the video site
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A big thank you to the VMs, Doctors and EMTs on the ground confronting it all!
    And thank you to all our friends who are supporting Haiti in this desperate time of need!!
    And a huge thank you to the IAS® who is making this life saving help possible!!!

GLOBAL PIONEERS - summary of Major Acheivements Jan 15 - Jan 22

* We got the US Government to include us as part of the "Joint Command" of US and UN Military working with the 5 approved NGOs under the US Southern Command. This entitled us to land and operate a Command Post out of the airport in Port Au Prince.

* First Ever chartered Scientology flight.

* First ever combined collaboration project with VMs, Doctors, EMTs and other humanitarian groups working side by side to help Haiti, sponsored and coordinated by The Church of Scientology VMs.

* Over 300 DRs, EMTs, and VMs sent to Haiti in two chartered flights to Haiti with more coming.

* Over $100,000. worth of medical equipment sent to Haiti. (THAT THEY HIJACKED AND PROBABLY SOLD ON THE BLACK MARKET BY NOW)

* Thousands of calls and emails from people wanting to help.(AT THE GWHRC THEY WEREN'T INFORMED THEY WERE TALKING TO VULTURE MINISTERS)

* Thousands of dollars worth of food and water sent. (BY THE RED CROSS AND OTHER AGENCY'S NOT SCIONS)

* VMs put in charge of all Doctors and supplies that come in to the airport, registration and distribution.(YES BECAUSE SCIENTOLOGIST ARE SUPERIOR IN INTELECT TO MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS)

* VM Base set up in Dominican Republic to coordinate and help furnish supplies, food, water, gas and VMs to and from Haiti. This base is in full time operation. Three Van loads of supplies and a team of Mexican VMs have been sent to Haiti so far as well as establishing a communication line to make it possible to communicate easily from Haiti to DR.
    9BECAUSE THE UN AND THE MILITARY CANT DO IT .THEY DON'T HAVE TOM CRUISE)

* The DR Governments Ministry of Public Health's agreement to work together to help with their difficulties, and to get supported by the VMs and our medical contacts and to unite resources.(WE HAVE PAPERS)

* The key here now is to reach as many people as people with our tech and bringing more aid to victims so that they can get relief. Once this is under control, to start the rebuilding efforts. We have resources, contacts, people, ideas, groups and more support coming. We need to band together and give these people all the help they need. Everyone can make a difference. This is a time now where the whole world is getting involved and we are leading the way.
    (SO SPREAD THE LIES! SCIONS)

Lets give it all we have got.(BECAUSE CARY DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH YET)

Lives are counting on it.(WITHOUT SCIENTOLOGY WE ALL WILL PARISH)

Cary Goulston(CAN YOU SAY ASSHOLE)
    President - Global Pioneers(PROFESSIONAL SCAM ARTIST)
    727 488 7988 or 727 447 8004
    carybg@aol.com
  6. Anonymous Member

Heres a post on the Richard Branson Fan Page from a cache version the original post was deleted this is more of what your looking for Shes the same one asking for VM donations

Scam alert
    Susan
    Richard, I work In Haiti as a humanitarian worker for our school. There is MASSIVE MASSIVE DEVASTATION HERE!!! I am asking all and anyone who can help. We need a plane to fly in large amounts of food we have collected.. My group..Welcome to Facebook | Facebook You Help??????
    January 12 at 10:20pm

Virgin Money aims... | Facebook
  7. Anonymous Member

then theres this post by a friend of hers here

=================================================================
    Randi Zuckerberg Just posted on the Facebook blog about Haiti disaster relief and how people around the
    world are using Facebook to connect and come together to help.
    Global Relief on Facebook: Connecting in Times of Need
    blog.facebook.com
    The devastating earthquake in Haiti has underscored the Internet's critical role in connecting the world's population in times of tragedy...
    January 14 at 3:00pm · Share · Report

Peter Myers
    Randi, that's great what FB is doing to help out, but I need your help. Facebook is treating like SPAM, a friend of mine's (Susan Robillard) efforts to organize relief efforts for Haiti. I'm trying to reach Sheryl Sandberg at FB in Palo Alto but I don't have their phone number up there. Can you email it to me at peterdavidmyers@gmail.com?
    Thanks,
    Peter

Links on "Randi Zuckerberg" | Facebook
  8. Anonymous Member

the scamming never ends

Cary Goulston HELLO FRIENDS,
    I WANT TO SEND BOOKS TO HELP PEOPLE IN CHINA. CAN SOMEONE WRITE TO ME TO TELL ME HOW TO DO BEST DO THIS?

THANK YOU.
    CARY
    carybg@aol.com
    April 30, 2009 at 5:11pm · Report

CHINA | Facebook
  9. Optimisticate Member

DO EET.

Help the man. He asked for help to send books to China. Where is the help he requested??

OK I can't even look at that without busting up into giggles.
  10. Budd Member

11. Anonymous Member

I have a six degrees of separation to Cary Goulston. This does not bode well for literacy. I has a sad.
  12. Anonymous Member

taken from a spanish Scientology VM facebook page ARTIST FOR A FREE WORLD
    I ran some of it through an online translator they are out beating the drum looking for donations on this page

ARTIST FOR A FREE WORLD.Inc | Facebook

FROYECTO OF THE ORPHANAGE IN HAITI. FURUTO HAITI.SHARE Today to the 13:40 | to Publish note | EliminarFUTURO HAITI. This is the so adequate chosen name for him ORPHANAGE IN HAITI. Is not alone a name is today in I gave a reality. Thanks to the enormous work and dedicacion of the GROUP OF VOLUNTARY MINISTERS OF CIENCIOLOGIA ITAL. ..IANO. The Italian group to its arrival to Haiti in so alone a pair of you gave has obtained it, has managed to give him these children a razon to continue alive, for continue smiling, for continue fighting in spite of the terrible nightmare that I whip its lives and the change for always does so alone some gave. The M.V. Italians in Haiti, supported by the Lady Barbara Schneider in each moment of the I gave and at night, coordinating each minimo detail of hundreds of cycles at the same time, always with a smile in their lips and words of admiracion to all and so many with the ones that contacts.and all that and but, having their corazon in suspense, therefore were its sisters Elena and Michella the ones that were found Linea in the country of called Battle HAITI, in compañia of their Italian friends which all they have carried themselves as what are HEROES. Today I was with them Barbara, Elena and other members of the team that have just returned. Michella has remained in Haiti to continue doing what she so marvelously well knows to cause to help BRAVISIMA RAGAZA Italian. I was invited to form part of the project by my friend Barbara and proudly he accept. I represent to the group of VOLUNTARY MINISTERS of CIENCIOLOGIA Hispanic for the project of the ORPHANAGE IN HAITI. FURURO HAITI. My group this prepared to leave destiny HAITI in the following one avion that with the unconditional aid lent by I. TO. S - ASOCIACION INTERNATIONAL OF CIENCIOLOGIA- saldra in the proximos you gave. The group of Voluntary Ministers of Cienciologia Hispanic I am coordinated since very different points of the Florida, from Miami Mercedez Alvarez, to the Bahia of matted Hair with Gaby Suarez, Pilar Gonzalez, Mari Pi of France, Claudia Saz, Rich from Port Iraida Walls.To the date the team this prepared and ready to leave to help, to support and to replace to Michella Schneider The Hispanic group has gone arriving since different parts of Angeles, Mexico, Torreon, Bogota, Clearwater and other starting points. All they responded to the call of aid of the town of Haiti and all they are ready to respond to that call. FUTURE HAITI, we are and we will continue being for you. I. to. S. VOLUNTARY MINISTERS OF CIENCIOLOGIA. THANKS. Mountain happiness

and this one in French

Message of HUMANITARIAN order, HAS TO READ SEE ITSELF todos the invitados of One wants to attain 25.000 persons Daniel Dube El 16 of enero has tired 23:11 ResponderBonjour to all!!! This weekend, we returned to almost 11.000 persons (since Wednesday evening) such as announced in different newspapers as well as to the TV, Facebook and... the groups of mutual aid let the manner gifts increase rather phenomenal, and since Haiti, to the assistance is now one of the bigger group to the Quebec, (thanks to you), we would like to attain 25.000 persons of here Sunday and it is possible thanks to. It is simple, 1. On your wall, add in the onglet "TO ADD A LINK" ceci:Daniel Dube | Facebook 2. In the group page, to the left, under the photo, there is an onglet "To Suggest to your friends", then invite all your friends. So only each of you enter invites 2 friends, we will collect ourselves quickly with more than 30.000 members. It is possible and easily. It is important to have the more of possible members, in order
    to let the telephone ring with the different participants that harvest sums. To this day, more of 15,000,0000.00$ were collected and largely, thanks to the internet strength (Facebook, Twitter). Therefore, S-V-P, help has us to combine all the Quebec and other ones on this group so that astronomical sums are collected, in order to rebuild this country. Thank you for your assistance
  13. Optimisticate Member

15,000,0000.00$

???

There is no frikkin way they've collected that much money, even with celebs, even if you place the commas correctly. But on the FB link, I see no signs of scientology. (Edit: 2nd FB link)
  14. Anonymous Member

15. Anonymous Member

Looks like a Chain Letter
  16. Anonymous Member

from Felicidad Serrano facebook page

this is someone involved in the orphanage project or at least organizing and raising funds

message run through a online translator

I REPRESENT THE HISPANIC ON THE PROYECT ´FUTURE HAITI´ THAT CREATED THE HAITI ORPHANAGE. IF YOU WANT TO HELP CONTACT ME. I REPRESENT TO THE HISPANIC GROUP OF THE PROJECT ´FUTURE HAITI´ THAT HAS CREATED THE ORPHANAGE IN HAITI, IF you WANT TO UNITE YOU DIMELO.

Felicidad Serrano | Facebook
  17. Anonymous Member

there are all over facebook..looking for donations...what kind of a crappy way to raise money for a large "organization"
    especially since anyone can register a charity where you could organize donations this kind of fund raising,why not do it leagally?
    this is nothing but profiteering ..what kind of Volunteer Organization raises funds this way?
    wheres the accountability?

SCAMOLOGY!

Baranova Yulia Dear Friends, the Russian team of Voluntary Ministers is ready to leave to Haiti!!! But we do not have enough money!, only therefore all of us in Moscow! 50 persons in waiting and seeking and we address us to all world for the help! If you can list any means for our support - do it!I'm Yulia Baranova and i'm Voluntary... Minister and now i seek money for us .My contacts: msn and email baranovajul@rambler.ru , skype- chissulia , phone in russia +7 967 017 9842 with ARC Yulia
    See More
    January 27 at 10:31am · Report

18. Anonymous Member

Scientology is Calling its orphanage con "FUTURE HAITI"

WALL POSTS
    Barbara Schneider What's in my mind? That I can't take it off Haiti and the work that still needs to be done.
    Our orphanage, "FUTURE HAITI" is growing larger by the day. The kids are come back home, it is our job to make it a better one!

Barbara Schneider MY CREW IS COMING BACK! THEY WILL BE HOME TOMORROW. THEY LEAVE MICHELA BEHIND HOLDING THE FORT AND KEEP THE ORPHANAGE GOING UNTIIL I GET THE HEAVY GUNS IN THERE. HOLD ON MICHELA IT'S COMING REALLY SOON, I PROMISE!

NOTES:
    Today's update from Haiti on the orphanage
    Wednesday, January 27, 2010 at 3:51pm
    This is going to stick with me for a long time.....the quiet sobbing of our VMs and the distant quire of tens of kids.........
    Michela, member of italian VM team, reporting form Haiti.

"I was at the camp making tables and benches out of rubbles" she said "when an animal transport pulled up and disgorged some 31 kids. They came down singing in their best dresses...and stormed about never stopping yelling "thank you thank you!"

Orphans form 3 to 13 years where running around the camp like they just arrived to a fair, asking for bikes, balloons, and toys.....and promising, they would learn English in exchange....

We bearly had food to offer. No what do I say not food but the rations the UN are giving us daily and not even for so many kids.

So Elena and the others left camp again in search of more food also because there is an other animal transport coming in soon with as many orphans.....

"Barbara" she continued, "I need food, toys, school supplies, man power, teachers, clothes pens, glue, paper....we need 100 and we are making it go right with 5.

We have 8 tents, 2 security guards and 2 maides, we have 31 kids and 30 more coming......"

What am adjustment of reality that was for me!

I'de been communicating all day long on celebs lines for magazines coverage, dealing with arranging private flights and pulling media to the project.....It hit me that non of that is really necessary when you are dealing with the primary necessity of feeding an army of kids....
    So let's those "powerful com line rolling but let's send those kids cloths, food and school supply.
    Please look in your pantry and closets or run to the stores and let's get those orphans what they need.
    Clearwater Accademy and Delphi school are equipped to receive your donations or here are the data if you wish to make a donation;

Youth for Human Rights of Tampa Bay

1. International Routing #

2. Domestic Routing #

3. Account #

I promise you that if you would be on the other side of the com line coming in form the italian VMs you would have no doubts in doing what needs to be done. Infact you would not longer be reading this but wold be jumping all around to find food, cloths and money.

Thank you for doing what you do,
    Sincerly,
    Barbara

WALL
    Barbara Schneider | Facebook

NOTES
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    the seem to be using "Clearwater Accademy and Delphi school" to collect &launder donations..and then shift the money to this newest cause.. which may be illegal ..it is in most states.
  19. Anonymous Member

Helping orphans can be a noble cause...or like the recent new story of the baptist ministers smuggling children into the Dominican Republic, it can be criminal..

ORPHANAGES CAN BE VERY PROFITABLE-SIENTOLOGY HAS A HISTORY OF PROFITEERING

Felicidad Serrano public facebook wall

wall post within the last hour 155am feb 4th 2010

Felicidad Serrano TODO UN EJEMPLO DE CORAJE Y VALENTIA. ADRIANA SZWAKO Y MICHELLA SIMPSO. MINISTROS VOLUNTARIOS DE CIENCIOLOGIA. Hoy llegaron para prestar su ayuda incondicional a los niños y niñas del orfanato. ...en Haiti.
    about an hour ago · Comment · Like

online translation:
    Mountain happiness ALL AN EXAMPLE OF COURAGE AND VALENTIA. ADRIANA SZWAKO AND MICHELLA SIMPSO. VOLUNTARY MINISTERS OF CIENCIOLOGIA. Today they arrived to lend their unconditional aid to the children and girls of the orphanage. ...En Haiti.
    about an hour ago · Comment · Like

NOTES: 1130 pm Feb 3 2010
    ORFANATO EN HAITI. FUTURO HAITI.
    translation
    VOLUNTARY MINISTERS OF CIENCIOLOGIA.

Good and new news since the orphanage arrive today arrived but voluntary ministers to lend their unconditional aid to the children and girls of the orphanage.

ADRIANA SZWAKO and MICHELLA SIMPSON already they are in their destiny, upon I giving of today the brave Voluntary Ministers of Cienciologia arrived at Haiti.

Our full friends of value and courage they responded to the call of aid of the town of Haiti.

Particularly our heroic one Adriana Szwako and Michella Simpson listened the shouts of horror and desesperacion of hundreds of huerfanos as a result of the templor of land that change for always the lives of these children and girls.

Adriana and Michella have handled all the obtaculos that have arisen in its road and they have been but of one, I can assure it you, you left of it TAKE CARE OF MEXICO arriving at Miami, despues of various gave helping in this take care of they left in regular flight with the mision of accompanying during the long and hard one travel to a group of medicos and nurses to it take care of Port Principe in. Landing in the airport of Holy Sunday, in the Dominican Republic and continuing bound for its destiny. The Voluntary Ministers of Cienciologia in every moment guided by their great corazon and afan to help this night they arrived at their final destiny the ORPHANAGE IN HAITI.

I feel very proud to have friends as they, full of courage willing to give the best of if same in every moment in any situacion.

A to be is valuable in the measure that helps to the demas. Is a phrase of the Mister L. R. HUBBARD.

And this phrase is simply the truth and that is what Andrea and Michella have just shown us.

With all my admiracion toward them. THANKS ANDREA. THANKS MICHELLA.

MOUNTAIN HAPPINESS
    Login | Facebook
  20. Anonymous Member

these are taken off of public wall posts..all content is there for all to see for now...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes;
    Barbara Schneider: THE PROGRESS OF THE ORPHANAGE IN HAITI BY THE ITALIAN VMS
    Tuesday, January 26, 2010 at 10:16pm
    Here is the resume of the events of the day.
    I spook for a long time with Michela today. She was hiding form the sun in a shag. She was exausted, she told me that it is truly impossible to even imagine the condition those people are in...
    She told me that the Italian team except for her was out getting compounds instead of tents for the orphanage. She explained that now there is a long waiting list for all kind of supply and that the burocracy to get anything got complicated but none of the italian VM team was taken aback and was "working the lines" with all they got.
    She said that she had been around all day buying cement, finding heavy equipment and stuff to prepare the land finding and buying things in exchage for food or the privilege to work for the yellow shirts.
    She said that she had secured their own provision in the cabin of an abandoned truck on our land since, since they started the work many locals had already attempted to get in and find whatever they need to survive.
    She called this "a done on putting the security in for her group!"
    She said that the real handling for the security though, was to put them to work on the orphanage project so their moral and decency came up for earning their very own 4 dollars for the day of production and a hot meal! But more than that their true pay was the pride to work for the "yellow shirts".

This brought the progress of the project for the day to;
    The entire area has bean cleared from the debrees, the land has been leveled, a entry road to the land has been drown and the water dwell has been made operational even though we still use a bucket to withdrow water since the pump only arrives in a few days.
    We also created the kitchen and the dump area.

As you can see the italian VMs went from being responsable for different units in a hospital with quickly became 2 hospitals, to building from scratch an orphanage without dropping their hats at the hospitals.

While on the phone with me Michela said that she was going to run now since a fire truck had just passed and that ment she was finally going to shower. She said she really fancied a shower since the once she had since in Haiti consited in half a bucket of water per person!
    She was laughing at the idea of having to "buy" a shower form the fierworker but at mid laugh she stopped and said "barbara you really have no idea of the condition of this place and the difference the VMs are making."

She said that the group will have this camp up and running in days even though other, better equipped in man and equipment groups, had taken weeks to mount theirs own( she was talking about the UNs the US army,...).
    She said they did not have all that time, they had to go back for that newborn she could not take becuause the orphanage was not there, and those kids that while running around buying cement had begged her for food, and and and....

She said' "Barbara the hospitals are now fully operational, now we need VMS! We need help in rebuilding the life of those people so they can have a future off the streets and away from crime and can be educated.

Again I pledged my help, again together we will make miracles!
    Barbara

Login | Facebook
  21. Anonymous Member

Felicidad Serrano from her publicly accessible wall post o facebook

.This is Scamology at work...play on peoples emotions..use a tragedy to raise money
    notice they don't come out and Say "Scientology" in some of the messages..they purposely hide the fact, so its not clear what your donating to..

Felicidad Serrano and Barbara Schneider are spamming e-mailing..and posting wherever they can on facebook just like Susan Robillard and Cary Goulston
    Tue at 11:59pm
    online translation:
    WALL POST
    ountain happiness NEWS ON THE ORPHANAGE IN HAITI -- FUTURE HAITI --.

This it is a translation to Spanish carried out by Maria Bernal of a note published by Barbara Schneider. Michela is its sister and is the Voluntary Minister that in these moments is responsible for the Orphanage in Haiti,
    "Future Haiti".

"This is what Michela told me anoc. ..he by telephone: An American television station was interviewing me when one of the smallest children arrived where I was and began me to throw of the pants…I told Him the camera that felt it but that had to stop to see of what was complaining the boy. It said that hurt the belly.immediately I carried the boy to the store so that him to see a doctor.the camera continued recording… The doctor examined the boy and once to have finished he turned around being laughed and he said: 'Lady, ¡the boy has eaten too much!' ¡¡just then stopped the camera to record to begin to reírse with us!!! 'my God' said, ‘¡¡no only they have a doctor in the camp but his children finally themselves are not dying of hunger!!' It said that would continue coming to report on the incredible work that was being done. There is not better words than the well done work. Very well done to Michela and to the remainder of the team." I will try to continue maintaining them to the day of what continue passing with this project of the orphanage. All these news show us that always something can be done on the matter;). Barbara Schneider.

Login | Facebook
  22. Anonymous Member

PESOS 15,000,0000.00$= $=$114.65 in presidents
    Since when does a Scientologist not exaggerate the Numbers??
  23. Anonymous Member

taken from a public wall post off facebook

Brad Kugler's facebook page
    wall post:
    Barbara Schneider Brad, tomorrow afternoon strategic meeting with my crew back from Haiti on the orphanage project with the key terminals. Want to come?
    January 30 at 10:19am · View Feedback (2)Hide Feedback (2)
    Brad Kugler
    Brad Kugler
    possibly! when and where?
    January 30 at 10:19am
    Barbara Schneider
    Barbara Schneider
    not sure yet since they are still on route. It's going to be between 1 and 5pm at Elena's house in Harbor Oaks Jasmine road. Presents confermed are; Reggie (owner of the land),Florance( cargo and logistic coordinator and personal assistante to Reggie),
    Barbara Santos - overrall I/C for the coordination of the groups - scheiderbarbara@mac.com
    ... See MoreClearwater Academy International - Laurie Miller - lauriem@clearwateracademy.org (academic support)
    Doria Kinzel, International Youth Theatre, Linda Dra Human Right for orphans Adoption, Ettore Botter (italian Civil Protection), Luciana e Donato (Italian OT committee CW), Antonella OSA Tampa.
    January 30 at 10:33am

Brad Kugler's facebook

you may be familiar with the name Brad Kugler.or his assoication with Cary Goulston & Mike Campbell
    if your not you should refresh your memory with a peek at this article

Scientology Targets Haiti for Slave Labor

Scientology Targets Haiti for Slave Labor : Indybay

or follow the money trail here
    Clearwater Academy International
  24. Anonymous Member

Your not Going to die on me!!..We have superpowers!!!....
    QUACKERY AT WORK!
    file this one under
    "BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT CAN HELP"
    spread this one far and wide....

Monday, January 25, 2010 at 8:19am
    Relaying a phone conversation received from Michela, member of Italian team form Flag who left for Haiti; She says; 3 days ago we where welcomed in a hospital as "the ones that really help". We know little of what was to come as a result of "really know how to help". Well each one of our group was assigned as responsable of a unit in the hospital. I got the critical unit. The doctor walked me rapidly trough the unit and than as I was left alone, started to go around to attend "my" patients. As I was doing so a girl came up to me and asked if her mother had died since she was not moving since a while. I went to check (looking for a pulse) and as I could not find one (I'm not a doctor nor a nurse) I called the doctor.
    He was so busy that he answered not to bother him if she was dead and ordered to bring her out to the morge. What morge? where? No questions asked of course. I got it done, handled the daughter, and continuing assisting patients.The second time I found an other dead in my unit, I decided that this was not going to happen again in my department. I rapidly assessed the situation and found out that the medicines where not working because the patients where not eating or drinking and had not done so in days.... so I went out and found some nuns that where giving out food. I arranged for them to come to my unit to feed the patients. They did and continued to do so for the following days... Next we addressed the water situation.We installed a water depurator. Done. And and and....
    Michela was just pooring out data that I'm sure I'm missing out on so much she told me I'll post them as soon as they resurfice.... To end the conversation she told me that they finally showered and had a hot meal for dinner.

Login | Facebook
  25. Anonymous Member

So the VMs are now being fed by the UN with rations taken out of what is available for Haiti, and have barricaded themselves in to protect their stores being looted by starving Haitians? While collecting 'orphans' in their best clothes who have been promised bicycles and toys?
  26. Optimisticate Member

These people should not be in charge of children. Vehicles dropping off a few dozen kids to them?

I'm pretty sure it's not just the baptists that have to clear these children. Does the clearance apply only if the people in charge want to remove the kids from the country?

This is really worrisome to me.
  27. xenubarb Member

Yeah...but it's your primary mission.
  28. Belladonna Member

29. Optimisticate Member

30. Triumph Member

31. Anonymous Member

Brad Kugler's public facebook wall Random posts

Martina Migenes I have a friend going there in a week and he would like to know how hard it was to cross the DR border. Any word if aid workers can fly into surrounding Haiti cites and then come to PAP? Thanks stay safe!!!!!
    January 21 at 10:31am via Facebook for iPhone · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1)
    Susan Marino
    Susan Marino
    You can cross the border at 7am and 2 pm with a UN escort. I've sent 2 groups who did it that way.
    January 21 at 5:57pm

Brad Kugler | Facebook

(a few random posts)
    Brad Kugler Adrenaline junkies, survivalists, mercenaries, basic do-gooders, journalists, medics all here with common purpose...to help...pretty awe ...
    January 20 at 8:14am via Twitter

Brad Kugler After pretty much sleepless night we are lining up at hatian border with 200 other vehicles.
    January 19 at 3:43am via Twitter
  32. Belladonna Member

33. Anonymous Member

from our VM group in Haiti on the progress of the orphanage project

italian online translation
    Tuesday, January 26, 2010 at 8:51pm
    comments by
    Barbara Schneider: from our VM group in Haiti on the progress of the orphanage project
    Agreements we need of reinforcements. We need of OT that they are able adare to give strong man to the ours. You can put insime a team from Verona? I predict myself care of the mecchaniche of visa and flight from the US to haiti. Fammi to know Barbaric

Login | Facebook
  34. Anonymous Member

taken from public Wall post

Barbara Schneider: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
    Barbara's Notes

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
    Monday, January 25, 2010 at 9:34pm
    WOW that was a lot even for me to take in. Elena really got loose and spilled like an erupting vulcano for minutes at a time making me wander if she was even taking the time to breeth in..."we need more OTs in here! You have no idea of the difference we are making! Scn is changing the condition of this piece of Earth!"Than she started on a number of incidents she lived during those last days...she spoke of a little guy that was running around in "their" hospitaI,a little one that had no other place to go than the hospital where both his parents had lost their lives. A little one that started to work along side with her group in the hope to earn a spot in the school they are going to build so he can have an education... a little one that has now become their reason to endure 12,14,16 hours a day shifts,...She said "my hospital" the one we worked in and turned around in days, the one in which a doctor would see them as enemies in the beginning but could not resist hugging her over a 20 years old girl that she helped save and made it through the night untill she could be airlifted to a better equipped hospital,...She said; "the yellow shirts earned their free ticket into any place, any hearts, any resistance any pre-concived idea ,....they earned it with their work that is now for many witnesses a miracle".....she went on and on in a rough voice, one of many days of lack of sleep and proper food,....but she did not suppress a scream when I told her more money was on it's way and that I would work on sending in more OT groups....
    She could not stop thanking me not even to hear that I NEEDED to thank HER. Thank you for who you are, thank you for taking responsability, thank you for being HERE!

And thank you all for everything you do which is truly making this planet a better because of your actions in it!

With humble,
    Barbara

Login | Facebook
  35. Anonymous Member

Got to Lie about the Wins when Reporting...
    public wall post again ...not a smart move if you want to hide your Comm's

BIG BIG or should I say OT!?
    Monday, January 25, 2010 at 6:34pm
    To all my friends, and friends of mankind here are the latest form the italian VM group in Haiti;
    Michela and Fabio informed me of the events of the day and here it is:
    They secured a land, closed to the airport strip, the size of a football field where a new school/orfanage is going to stand. The land is enclosed by a wall that only suffered minor damage from the quake and is already been rebuilt as I write. Machates are at work to clear the filed and big tents that an earlier relief team has left to us are going up to accomodate up to 1000 orphans.
    3 teachers are already standing by to take charge of the 200 orphans that are pressing the perimeter in their desperate need of a new home.
    Since the call from Haiti a few hours ago, a few of us have diggeg yet again deep in their pockets to send additional funds to provide a water depurator to the dwell on the property and to push this project to a done!
    The funds have already left land in a private charter and will be in the hands of our VMs by night!

A special thanks not only to our VMs on the ground; Elena, Michela, Chiara, Marina, Enrico e Fabio but to the one that are making this possible;
    first of all to my dear husband, my friends, Luciana e Donato, Jonathan e Monica, Monica, Aviva, Tom, Antonella, Placido, Paola, and all the people that are flowing theta!

It is an honor to serve in such a powerful team! It is a privilege to be empowered by LRH tech which is a real solution to the trouble of mankind.

Thank you all again.
    Barbara

Translation from Spanish
    Felicidad Serrano
    Mountain happiness INCREIBLE WORK THE ONE THAT ESTAIS DOING. VERY OT ALL THE Italians. MY BUT SINCERE CONGRATULATIONS AND ADMIRACION. THANKS BARBARA BY SO VALUABLE AND GREAT I WORK THAT THESE CARRYING OUT. ARC. ... See Dies Happiness January 25 at 7:50pm · Report

Barbara Schneider Thanks Feli, itself that your tabien these hacindo a lot. Necessito to begin to think to remove my team to give him a rest asi that I am thinking that serious good idea to find a godmother for a group of 6 OTs ispanos that give the change to the the Italians. I can send you a mail private? Where? January 25 at 8:56pm · Report

Mountain happiness Hello Barbara, my e-mail preivado is

felicidadserrano@me.com

You been worth all the valuable and great I work that these doing and to all the team of the Italians. ... See Dies

VERY WELL DONE.

ARC.

Mountain happiness January 27 at 8:40am via Email Reply · Report

Login | Facebook
  36. Anonymous Member

Felicidad Serrano from public facebook posts
    Spanish Translation
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barbara Schneider Feli already I have conferma that your people I arrive they go Haiti! Very well I throw and thanks Yesterday at 8:28pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (3)Hide Feedback (3)
    Mountain Happiness Mountain Happiness IF that is what confirm does you a pair of hours, what need confirmacion is if already they are in the orphanage. Thanks. 11 hours ago Barbara Schneider Barbara
    Schneider they were seen in the camp of the VMS 11 hours ago Mountain Happiness PERFECT Mountain Happiness. MARVELOUS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Felicidad Serrano from public facebook posts

Mountain happiness NEWS ON THE ORPHANAGE IN HAITI -- FUTURE HAITI --.

This it is a translation to Spanish carried out by Maria Bernal of a note published by Barbara Schneider. Michela is its sister and is the Voluntary Minister that in these moments is responsible for the Orphanage in Haiti,
    "Future Haiti".

"This is what Michela told me anoc. ..he by telephone: An American television station was interviewing me when one of the smallest children arrived where I was and began me to throw of the pants…I told Him the camera that felt it but that had to stop to see of what was complaining the boy. It said that hurt the belly.immediately I carried the boy to the store so that him to see a doctor.the camera continued recording… The doctor examined the boy and once to have finished he turned around being laughed and he said: 'Lady, ¡the boy has eaten too much!' ¡¡just then stopped the camera to record to begin to reírse with us!!! 'my God' said, ‘¡¡no only they have a doctor in the camp but his children finally themselves are not dying of hunger!!' It said that would continue coming to report on the incredible work that was being done. There is not better words than the well done work. Very well done to Michela and to the remainder of the team." I will try to continue maintaining them to the day of what continue passing with this project of the orphanage. All these news show us that always something can be done on the matter;). Barbara Schneider.

37. Anonymous Member

Felicidad Serrano from public facebook posts

Mountain happiness FUTURE ORPHANAGE HAITI. VERY GOOD NEWS. A part group of the Voluntary team of Ministers of Cienciologia Hispanic already they are since first hours of the I gave of today flying with destiny ORPHANAGE IN HAITI. BRAVE AND VALUABLE PEOPLE.

Tue at 4:05pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1) Barbara Schneider Barbara Schneider
    very well Feli! Tue at 8:35pm
    Felicidad Serrano
    Mountain happiness ORPHANAGE IN HAITI. VOLUNTARY MINISTERS CIENCIOLOGIA.ALREADY are on the way with destiny ORPHANAGE FURUTO HAITI the first member of the GROUP OF HISPANIC VOLUNTARY MINISTERS to help the children huerfanos and to support Michela Sheider which is found at the front in the orphanage. The members of the Hispanic group, itself encuent. ..ran in these moment embarking upon the avion with final destiny HAITI. Mountain happiness See Dies Tue at 10:56am · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1) Karen Crusader Karen Crusader Happiness that good news that, my mom and I we were asking us that is needed the
    Mexicans for also support with the project. .... She is called m. Patrician castañeda is member of the committee OT from here of mexico, I think that she can be your contact here of way to begin to help. ... Thanks. Tue at 11:11am
    Felicidad Serrano
    Mountain happiness I REPRESENT THE HISPANIC ON THE PROYECT ´FUTURE HAITI´ THAT CREATED THE HAITI ORPHANAGE. IF YOU WANT TO HELP CONTACT ME. I REPRESENT TO THE HISPANIC GROUP OF THE PROJECT ´FUTURE HAITI´ THAT HAS CREATED THE ORPHANAGE IN HAITI, IF you WANT TO UNITE YOU PONTE IN COMUNICACION WITH ME. Mon at 10:19pm · Comment · Like
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Felicidad Serrano
    ORPHANAGE IN HAITI. VOLUNTARY MINISTERS CIENCIOLOGIA. Share Tue at 10:22am Already they are on the way with destiny ORPHANAGE FURUTO HAITI the first member of the
    GROUP OF HISPANIC VOLUNTARY MINISTERS to help the children huerfanos and to support Michela Sheider which is found at the front in the orphanage.

The members of the Hispanic group, they are found in these moment embarking upon the avion with final destiny HAITI.

Mountain happiness
    January 29 at 7:59am
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Felicidad Serrano
    Mountain happiness VOLUNTARY MINISTERS OF CIENCIOLOGIA. We NEED AID FOR HAITI. THE FOLLOWING one AVION WITH DESTINY HAITI THIS PREDICTED THAT LEAVE IN THE PROXIMOS you GAVE. FOR BUT INFORMACION to be put in contact with Mountain Happiness to the e-mail feli8008@aol.com
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  38. Anonymous Member

To Felicidad Serrano from public facebook WALL
    note from
    Barbara Schneider

BRAKING NEWS ON THE ORPHANAGE IN HAITI
    Wednesday, January 27, 2010 at 1:09pm
    The orphanage in haiti has taken charge of the first 50 kids! They are expecting the Clinton association to visit them tomorrow!!!!!!!
    Updated about a week ago · Report Note
    3 people like this.
    Felicidad Serrano
    Felicidad Serrano
    MARAVILLOSA NOTICIA.
    MUY BIEN HECHO
    January 27 at 8:44pm · Report

MARVELOUS NEWS. VERY WELL DONE January 27 at 8:44pm · Report

39. Anonymous Member

Lots of notes and open content...dissect it...put it under the microscope
    somewhere along the comm lines ..someone is soliciting donations
    check the pages..look for open wall posts...theres more out there...

Go Get em...
  40. Optimisticate Member

Clinton again huh.

He's condoned the actions of scientologists for long enough. Maybe the celeb-sucking ex-pres needs a little more scrutiny focused on him as well.