Customize

Haiti charity scam

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Anonymous, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Triumph Member

Re: Haiti charity scam

its still "Dodge City" in Haiti not much rule of law
    there has got to be accountability especially with the lives of children, some of the stories about the Baptist Ministers on CNN,people were just dropping kids off to them..family members were doing it in some cases!...!
    Things are desperate there,some would sell off children for a loaf of bread and a bag of rice...
    Before the Earthquake they had problems with ministers of different faiths selling kid off into Sex slavery...
    Who's in charge of the VM's Orphanage...do they have any experience with children?..what are there backgrounds..you have to have some kind of checks and balances to protect innocent children from pedophiles and sex predators!..and they should have more experience than working in a day care school..and what about the children s medical needs... who makes those decisions?
    And then there's the question of do they have family alive..if they do they have no business in an orphanage...CNN is televising a special on the Orphans of Haiti...hopefully there is some good investigative journalism in the piece.. it a serious issue...
    orphanages are set up to find homes for Children..and they are run like a business...and
    whoever is running one in Haiti...you can bet they have that in mind...

Haiti is one of the poorest country's in the world the overhead of running an orphanage is less of an expense than anywhere else in the Western World...which means the profitability is higher for those in the business. there is little they need to provide in things like adequate housing proper sanitation or a balanced health diet..something more than a little rice and beans and barley water.

There are little to none ..in the way of any regulatory government bodies in Haiti
    records of parents ,or relatives,medical records or even accurate dates of birth can be hard to piece together, and there are very few educational standards,while there is plenty of health care arriving now,,what about in the future when relief agency's and medical professionals return home?

not to mention the crime and corruption in Haiti...the perfect breeding ground for groups like the Baptist ministers and others to exploit.

the story below does one thing,as tragic as it Is ...it puts the spotlight on the problem..and the eyes of the world are now watching....

Missionary Case Illuminates Plight of Haiti's Orphans
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB100...642.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_MIDDLENexttoWhatsNewsTop
  3. Optimisticate Member

Not sure where to put this, not starting a new thread, but this is the ONE example of the other side of the coin that I can find:

Delphian School Provides First Aid Relief for 4,800 Haitians

I can't believe I'm saying this about Delphi, but good for them (if this is true)! It's a shame that the rest of the scientology fronts are too busy setting up their own fake charities and funding scams to donate to real charities.
  4. Triumph Member

Children aren't as Easily corrupted as Adults...and that's the truth of the matter...

"The young, free to act on their initiative, can lead their elders in the direction of the unknown... The children, the young, must ask the questions that we would never think to ask, but enough trust must be re-established so that the elders will be permitted to work with them on the answers." - Margaret Mead
  5. Anonymous Member

It all began last week when a local orphanage worker, fluent in English and acting on behalf of the Baptists, convened nearly the entire village of 500 people on a dirt soccer field to present the Americans' offer.

Haitian Parents Willingly Gave Children To US Baptists
  6. Anonymous Member

Gail Larry-Hanifan public wall post
    Gail is running Susan Robillards Charity School Scam as A "Black O-P"
    since Susan went offline with her facebook pages

Susan was on the CNN Discussion board trolling for donation in the wake of the first few days of the Earthquake in Haiti
    People there Called her out on her charity pleas.

Gail Larry-Hanifan If anyone would like to go to Haiti from Canada/US with the VM's, contact me D/VM I/C Canada. I can brief you on all thats needed to go. A huge BRAVO to Nicole Greenwood, you were a star on the Today Show! Also keep updated on the relocation and rebuild of our school in Haiti started last year before the earthquake.......... If you would like to help with the school,contact me, your input is wanted. xx =>
    See More
    about an hour ago · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1)
    Gail Larry-Hanifan
    Gail Larry-Hanifan
    If anyone is interested send your email address to my inbox then I will forward it to my contact person....:) Must have valid Passport & no Criminal record.
    about an hour ago

Gail Larry-Hanifan | Facebook

the contact person above is Susan Robillard
    This is one of Susans posts from the CNN Discussion Board..
    below

Susan Robillard EARTHQUAKE HAITI: I
    WORK IN HAITI PART TIME. WE ARE HERE NOW IN HAITI!!!.i have to post
    this here, as you have many on who may be able to help..xx...Major 7.0
    EARTHQUAKE IN HAITI! MASSIVE MASSIVEDEVASTATION!!I work in a school in Haiti we help & do humanitarian work. I don'tknow if my kids in the school are dead or alive!!! I need Your ......Help withCash, Clothes, any supplies, prayers...,anything!!All VM's also contact me!!!We have We have 4 VM's from Florida, 3 fromMontreal so far, we need more! Anyone who can come help and come toHaiti, contact me! OUR VM TENT WILL BE SET UP TOMORROW TO HELP VICTIMSin Port au Prince.... God help us Pray for us all!!!!! All cashdonations can be made through PayPal to rousseld1@hotmail.com..We alsoneed medical supplies, as the hospital building has collasped!! And Ialso need a friend with an airplane to fly in Large amounts of food wehave collected ?? Anyone, Please also come join my group.. xxx.. Thanksin advance.Welcome to Facebook | Facebook
    See More
    Help Susan Robillard in Haiti to give a future for elementary school kids
    Susan Robillard is on a continuous goodwill tour to help Martin Luther King Jr. Elementary school in Port-Au-Price, Haiti. In providing hands-on help to the teachers and children in the school, Susan...
    January 13 at 2:42am · Share · Report
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  7. Anonymous Member

attach to the above

Gail Larry-Hanifan If anyone is interested in Volunteering in Haiti our Group Leader is still looking for a few ppl. Must have a valid Passport,No Criminal Record.Call Susan or Denis (450) 332 7376...ASAP!!!
    January 20 at 2:15pm

Gail Larry-Hanifan
    Lisa, Susan is in Montreal & that my be why it's in French but I suggest u leave a message and she will call u back...:)
    January 22 at 6:56am

the Susan who Gail Says is in Montreal is Susan Robillard
    the same person that claimed on numerous ocassions she was in Haiti

8. Anonymous Member

Gail Larry-Hanifan public facebook wall

Gail Larry-Hanifan (Susan Robillard Littlelosthollywood)ANOTHER OF OUR VM PLANES IS LANDING IN HAITI,MANY MORE ON THEIR WAY! WE NEED 200 MORE CANADIAN VM's,(FOR ALL CANADIANS CONTACT VM I/C CANADA AT 450-332-7376)Thank You to our latest Canadian volunteers.Amy Mousseau,Marlena Jennifer Stemm,Robert Martin,Gail Larry-Hanifan,Tim Cury, SEE... YOU ALL IN HAITI WITH ME!!
    January 16 at 2:57pm · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1)

9. Anonymous Member

taken from a public wall

==================================================================
    All have these Silons have bogus facebook pages
    used to troll for donations
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ARTIST FOR A FREE WORLD.Inc
    ARTIST FOR A FREE WORLD.Inc | Facebook

HAITI
    Felicidad Serrano wrote on January 16, 2010 at 12:33pm
    The Team of Answer in Disasters, of the Church of Scientology, sends to Haiti teams of rescue formed by Voluntary Ministers. THURSDAY, January 14, 2010 13:37 CONGREGACION OF CIENCIOLOGIA | PRESS RELEASES - COMPANY to Use scoring: / 5 MaloBueno

An earthquake of 7,3 generates the chaos in Haiti Voluntary of many organizations they are being coordinated to carry out the tasks of rescue and help The Coordinator of the Team of Answer to Disasters, of the Church of Scientology International, made a call to the Voluntary Ministers of Scientology for travel to Haiti, in answer to the earthquake of magnitude 7,3 occurred last January 12 2010. The prime Minister of Haiti, Jean-Max Bellerive estimates that the figure of dead persons by the earthquake, that destroyed most of the capital city of Port-au-Prince, would be able to arrive at hundreds of thousands. The lack of resources and it decimated infrastructure of Haiti (the country less developed of the western hemisphere and one of the poorest of the world according to the State Department of US) is complicating the operations of search, rescue and the care of the survivors.

The community in Holy Sunday of the Church of Scientology, is coordinating together the NGO of Scientology "The Globbal Pionners", the necessary actions to help the victims.

The Voluntary Ministers of Scientology, are experts recognized in help tasks direction, as already they have shown in the Ground zero after the brutality of September 11, the natural disasters of the Tsunami in the India, the 11M of Madrid, the 7J of London and a lot other incidents. They are prepared in the secular application of the technical cash of organizing and spiritual support developed by L. Ronald Hubbard, founder of the religion of Scientology.

in Spanish
    El Equipo de Respuesta en Desastres, de la Iglesia de Cienciología, envía a Haití equipos de rescate formados por Ministros Voluntarios.
    JUEVES, 14 DE ENERO DE 2010 13:37 CONGREGACION DE CIENCIOLOGIA | NOTAS DE PRENSA - SOCIEDAD
    Usar puntuación: / 5
    MaloBueno

Un terremoto de 7.3 genera el caos en Haití
    Voluntarios de muchas organizaciones se están coordinando para realizar las tareas de rescate y socorro
    El Coordinador del Equipo de Respuesta a Desastres, de la Iglesia de Scientology Internacional, hizo una llamada a los Ministros Voluntarios de Scientology para viajar a Haití, en respuesta al terremoto de magnitud 7.3 ocurrido el pasado 12 de enero 2010. El Primer Ministro de Haití, Jean-Max Bellerive estima que la cifra de muertos por el terremoto, que destruyó la mayor parte de la ciudad capital de Port-au-Prince, podría llegar a cientos de miles. La falta de recursos y la diezmada infraestructura de Haití (el país menos desarrollado del hemisferio occidental y uno de los más pobres del mundo según el Departamento de Estado de EEUU) está dificultando las operaciones de búsqueda, rescate y el cuidado de los supervivientes.

La comunidad en Santo Domingo de la Iglesia de Scientology, está coordinando junto la ONG de Scientology “The Globbal Pionners”, las acciones necesarias para socorrer a las víctimas.

Los Ministros Voluntarios de Scientology, son expertos reconocidos en dirección de tareas de socorro, como ya han demostrado en la Zona Cero tras la brutalidad del 11 de Septiembre, los desastres naturales del Tsunami en la India, el 11M de Madrid, el 7J de Londres y muchísimos otros incidentes. Están preparados en la aplicación secular de las efectivas técnicas de apoyo espiritual y organizativo desarrolladas por L. Ronald Hubbard, fundador de la religión de Scientology.

Si puedes contribuir de algún modo, ya sea con tiempo, materiales o contribución económica, ponte en contacto a través de esta web: Clear Santo Domingo! .

Detalles del contacto:
    Congregacion de Cienciologia
    C/Santa Catalina 7
    Madrid
    Tlf: 912092170
    Fax: 912092171
    Web: Cienciologia Espaa - Iglesia de Cienciologia: Noticias sobre la Iglesia de Scientology, la religin del siglo XXI

10. Anonymous Member

Little Lost Hollywood=Susan Robillard and Scilon friends

Login | Facebook
  11. Anonymous Member

Fake Thespians= Cult Recruters

[IMG]
  12. Triumph Member

interesting these look like communication lines ..direct from the cult...for the masses of Scilons...
  13. Anonymous Member

Scilon PR Crap.....same old shit
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Felicidad Serrano wrote on January 17, 2010 at 11:41am

ARTIST FOR A FREE WORLD.Inc | Facebook

The church of Scientology has freighted an airplane charter with 130 doctors and volunteers of Scientology for the activities of rescue, more 5 toneledas of additional charge to the passengers.

With the sponsorship of laInternational Association of Scientologists, the Unit of Answer to Disasters of the Voluntary Ministers of Scientology they have gone to every velocity mobilizing a group of 130 voluntary ministers and medical professionals to the zone of the earthquake in Haiti.

Due to the large damages caused to the airport of the country and to their marine port, the transportation toward the island has been one of the main problems that cause delay in the efforts of rescue. Each day enlarges the humane crisis due to the great lack of water, food and resources of emergencies, so that the International Unit of Voluntary Ministers has freighted its own airplane to jump the different barriers that go arising.

The airplane left on Saturday 16 since the United States under the name of "Church of Scientology", with 5 tons of charge besides the passengers. A Voluntary team of Ministers travels in this airplane along with doctors and medical professionals of the Haitian Association of Doctors abroad and the Team of Volunteers of Ambulances of Bedford-Stuyvesant.

The International Unit of Voluntary Ministers has been in contact with organizations of aid in disasters, charitable and religious organizations of the United States, who also want to help but that do not have the media to carry their aid to Haiti and they want to be join with the Voluntary Ministers to help them. Besides, the airplane carries a great tent of the Voluntary Ministers and specific materials for the utilization of the voluntary ministers in the works of help and rescue, with the procedures developed by L. Ronald Hubbard.

The efforts of help and rescue in Haiti of the Voluntary Ministers are being possible thanks to a subsidy of the International Association of Scientologists.

We will maintain them reported of the advances.

Description:
    EVERYBODY TOGETHER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS TO
    FREE WORLD.
    FREE OF DRUGS.
    WITH RESPECT TO THE 30 HUMAN RIGHTS.
    KNOWING THAT SOMETHING CAN BE DONE ABOUT IT.
    THE WAY TO HAPPINESS.
    Privacy Type:
    Open: All content is public.

Email:
    artistasporunmundolibre@gmail.com
    Office:
    FLORIDA

Recent News
  14. Anonymous Member

Archipelago Future RPF Haiti
    [IMG]
  15. Anonymous Member

WARNING SCILON CULT PSYCO BABBLE AHEAD
    interesting note they are using youth for human right front group to launder the money
    for the "Haiti ophanage RPF"
    I wonder what Davie Miscarrages cut is?

I had waited the entire day to hear your voice and to download and offload data like we do daily so I feel we are still operating according to human laws....and when I finally do hear you and you start in recalling the events of the day, THE LINE DROPS!

Yet, I know what I need to do. So after all, we might have graduated to a more sublime com level where things just happen and space and distance are streached at will.

Divine and addictive. Is it the reward for really helping?

It very well could be!

I invite you to continue to make the difference and to experience what comes of it!

Divine and addictive. Is it the reward for really helping?

It very well could be!

I invite you to continue to make the difference and to experience what comes of it!

So keep it coming....

FIFTH THIRD BANK
    GULF TO BAY BRANCH
    2710 GULF TO BAY RD
    CLEARWATER, FL 33759
    Phone: (727)608-2080

c/c in the name of Youth for Human Rights of Tampa Bay

To transfer money from an international bank account please use the following three numbers:

1. International Routing #

2. Domestic Routing #

3. Account #

To transfer money from a bank inside US please use just numbers 2 and 3 as above.

Enjoy! Barbara

Marshall Dickholtz
    Human laws have little or nothing to do with data. that is the distraction. Regarding hearing...it exists in the silence in which the listening occurs.
    Wed at 11:26pm
    Davie's found a new scam
    inundate th Scilons with pictures of poor Haitian Children and implore Scilons Give give give
    its "Davies Kids"
    How many of these children were snatched up off the street and placed into this walled compound? yes "WALLED COMPOUND"!

RUN BY Vulture Ministers "let the indoctrination begin"

Daddy's flown across the ocean
    Leaving just a memory
    Snapshot in the family album
    Daddy what else did you leave for me?
    Daddy, what'd'ja leave behind for me?!?
    All in all it was just a brick in the wall.
    All in all it was all just bricks in the wall.

"You! Yes, you! Stand still laddy!"

"Wrong, Do it again!"
    "If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you
    have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat?"
    "You! Yes, you behind the bikesheds, stand still laddy!"
  16. Anonymous Member

"Archipelago Haiti Crew"

3 on the right Susan Robillard-Cary Goulston-Claude Reginald Jean
    "Trolling for Kids"

[IMG]
  17. Optimisticate Member

I can't believe they're advertising "part time work" in Haiti.
  18. Anonymous Member

$4 a day and all the Tech they can handle...they will all be on the way to happiness soon

look at the photo in the camp top right off in the distance ..that's what $4 a day buys a Haitian guy leaning on a shovel..

looks more like a "kiddie round up" than an orphanage...that picture is worth a thousand words. how convenient of Claude Reginald Jean to donate a walled compound to the Scilons..to wrangle the stray kiddies....wonder if a few of those kids have families..like the children the Baptists tried to smuggle over the border?
    I guess the big yellow tent is home sweet home..for now..the story of a truckload of kids..being delivered to them ..there's something there that doesn't sit right.
    appears the scilons are actively going around looking for Haitian children..and the mention of the kids asking the VM's where their "bikes,balloons and toys". is creepy..as if they were told that's what they would get once they arrived...wouldn't put it past the scilons to do that either..there always the "bait" when they recruit...come with us we have bikes,balloons,and toys! for all you kiddies...step right inside...

shame they wouldn't atleast offer them some CAKE..
  19. Anonymous Member

wall open to the public
    the will slap a yellow shirt on anyone...
    I think I saw one on "Arnold the Pig from Green Acres"

Gail Larry-Hanifan If anyone would like to go to Haiti from Canada/US with the VM's, contact me D/VM I/C Canada. I can brief you on all thats needed to go. A huge BRAVO to Nicole Greenwood, you were a star on the Today Show! Also keep updated on the relocation and rebuild of our school in Haiti started last year before the earthquake.......... If you would like to help with the school,contact me, your input is wanted. xx =>
    See More
    Yesterday at 10:39am · View Feedback (4)Hide Feedback (4)
    Gail Larry-Hanifan
    Gail Larry-Hanifan
    Malcolm, can u send ur interest to our D VM Susan Robillard. You will have to get ur Passport in Fredericton & u will have to go there & tell them why u need it quickly.
    about an hour ago
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thats Susan Robillard.. the one called out for panhandling on facebook for donations with exaggerated claims never mentioning it was for Scientology ..looking to have people send money into her e-mail address
  20. Anon1720 Member

Why do these so-called volunteers pose and smile like this? It creeps me the fuck out.
  21. Anonymous Member

just added to the Gawker article

Anonymous Pledge to Fight Scientologist Efforts in Haiti

On a separate note, we hear rumors that the church may be starting an orphanage in Haiti. The rumblings come from chatter activists have flagged up on Scientology messageboards and remain unconfirmed.

Anonymous Pledge to Fight Scientologist Efforts in Haiti - Scientology - Gawker
  22. Triumph Member

Heres a mention in the UK Telegraph
    Orphans =$$$$

Telegraph UK co.
    Scientology 'to stay' in Haiti
    Scientologists flown to Haiti by John Travolta to help in the relief effort plan to set up a permanent base in the stricken country once the aid operation is complete.

Now Scientologists plan to set up a permanent outpost in Haiti, allegedly claiming that their new orphanage has taken in its first child.

Scientology 'to stay' in Haiti - Telegraph

John Travolta: Scientology 'to stay' in Haiti | Clipmarks
  23. Anonymous Member

WARNING SCILON PHOTO OP

it "Davies Kids" what scilon will host this TV infomercial ?

Michela Italian VM with her recently rounded up Hatian Children

[IMG]

Run Kiddies...oh! you in a walled compound.your trapped....they will have razor wire and broken glass on top of the wall soon to keep you in...

[IMG]
  24. Triumph Member

Times Online article

With an operation called The Volunteer Ministry Disaster Relief for Haiti the Scientologists plan to establish a permanent base in the country. Pat Harney, a spokesperson for the operation, said: “I have no doubt that in some form or other there will be a church of Scientology here.” Scientologists were already working to found an orphanage, she added.

Thats "Pat Harney" she looks to be in charge of PR in Haiti
    pat_jones.jpg

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article7012693.ece
  25. Anonymous Member

Currently viewing: 91 members and 613 guests

3 here and 3 with Rex Fowler. So where are all the others?
  26. xenubarb Member

Apparently the woman in charge of the Baptist fiasco has financial problems back home very similar to those of some Scilons I've read about:

Laura Silsby, a local missionary to Haiti, left trail of financial woes in Idaho | Eyepiece | Idaho Statesman
  27. Shinythings Member

Ratings are open, comments seem to be open, but might be deleted afterwards...

Also, maybe pause the video so you do not raise its viewcount...

Edit: comes from this channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ScientologyVM
  28. Triumph Member

Relief » St. George volunteers and an Ogden agency hope to get more orphans out of Haiti.

by Christopher smart

The Salt Lake Tribune
    Updated: 01/23/2010 07:03:05 PM MST

Haitian girl arrives safely in Utah for adoption
    Haitian girl arrives safely in Utah for adoption - Salt Lake Tribune

Boyd Livingston, who is helping coordinate the rescue effort from St. George, said the 80 children were flown to an Orlando-area military installation on a cargo plane that left Haiti about 2 p.m. (EST).

All 101 children flown to Florida by the group, headed by St. George businessman Jeremy Johnson, were previously matched to adoptive parents in the United States.

A tentative agreement with the Church of Scientology to fly the Ogden group to the United States fell through, said Lori Rosenlof of Lehi.

this last paragraph caught my attention seems the Scientologist were trying to broker some deal flying these kids out of Haiti.... a trial run perhaps?...seeing how they are in the orphanage business now...

Scientoligists are promoting the $hit out of that video...on the message boards..
    wonder what dirt they dug up at someone at NBC to produce that puff piece...
  29. Triumph Member

More setbacks for Utahns waiting to adopt Haitian orphans
    Relief » Devastated country's government delays children from leaving

By Kirsten Stewart

The Salt Lake Tribune
    Updated: 01/25/2010 06:46:32 PM MST

At the urging of several international aid groups, the Haitian government has cracked down on hasty adoptions, hoping to keep smuggling rings in check and ensure children aren't taken from living relatives.

But Lori Rosenlof said the flip side is orphans being held hostage by a country that relies heavily on foreign aid.

Wasatch International has appealed to several groups for help in transporting the children, including Scientologists and Jeremy Johnson, a wealthy Utah pilot who assisted another evacuation effort last week.

But their fate could rest in the hands of another maverick Utah businessman, Stephen Studdert.

A former LDS Church mission president and advisor to the first President Bush,

More setbacks for Utahns waiting to adopt Haitian orphans - Salt Lake Tribune
  30. Anonymous Member

Haiti in relief; a reporter's notebook
    By John Lantigua

Palm Beach Post Staff Writer

About a week after the 7.0 earthquake decimated this region, actor John Travolta, one of the world's most famous followers of Scientology, piloted a 7,000-pound planeload of supplies into Haiti.

He created headlines. But he was not the only member of his sect to bring relief to Haiti. At the University of Miami's Project Medishare tent hospital near the main airport, other followers were at work.

Wearing orange-juice colored T-shirts announcing that each was a Scientology "volunteer minister," they were much in evidence. According to the organization, other volunteers also worked at the Toussaint L'Ouverture International Airport, helping organize medical personnel arriving and giving spiritual counseling to persons evacuating the country.

Scientology volunteers also participated in disaster relief after 9/11, the 2004 tsunami and Hurricane Katrina.

Critics have accused Scientologists of taking advantage of disasters as an opportunity to proselytize. Scientology recruiting questionnaires are known to seek out people's insecurities and vulnerabilities and disaster victims are at least temporarily full of those, critics say.

Some institutions that call themselves orphanages in Haiti sell poor children into slave-like conditions, to work for well-to-do families in Haiti, the Dominican Republic and sometimes the United States. The Haitians have a word for those indentured servants: resteveks.

Haiti in relief; a reporter's notebook
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Some institutions that call themselves orphanages in Haiti sell poor children into slave-like conditions, to work for well-to-do families in Haiti, the Dominican Republic and sometimes the United States. The Haitians have a word for those indentured servants: resteveks."

Sounds Like Scientology will fit right in in Haiti

"Scientology Resteveks" has a nice ring to it.
    With Cary Goulston and others preying on Haitians they have had their foot in the door of Haiti for a couple of years..so I am sure they are well aware of the term "resteveks"
  31. Anonymous Member

Clear Santo Domingo!

“Tu ayuda es bienvenida, nuestra ayuda es tuya.” LRH

Susan Marino, the Director of the Org of Puerto Rico has just given us the best news of all these days: Already they arrived all. Some minutes ago, it advanced of Puerto Rico expected in the airport of Port au Prince, as was predicted, the unloading of the airplane originating in NY with the Voluntary Ministers and the medical personnel on board.

7:29 PM Scientology Today reports cover of Television of Fox and of WPIX, of new York on the team of volunteers that you left toward Haiti yesterday. Near 100 doctors, nurses, technicians of health and Voluntary Ministers you left January 16 since the airport Kennedy bound for Haiti. They received the call the previous night and they left it all to respond. The Church of Scientology met to all these volunteers and sponsored its flight charter.

So much the video of Fox as that of WPIX they show the Voluntary Ministers in the airport, dressing their undershirts and jackets yellow.

6:20 PM The donations of books and materials for Haiti need to be in French. They should be sent to the Org of Puerto Rico:

Center of Dianética Urb Hyde Park 272 JT Piñero Bird San Juan, Puerto Rico. 00918 It USES

C/or Carmen of Lion (787) 763-5050

4:20 PM we Receive a message of text of Frank saying that already they were in Haitian territory.

4:00 PM January 14 2010, the International Association of Scientologists —IAS announced that:

n harmony with the purposes of the Program of Voluntary Ministers: to carry helps efficient where and when more is needed – the IAS is offering a subsidy for relief of disasters of the Voluntary Ministers in Haiti. Hundreds of voluntary ministers are needed immediately in Haiti to re-establish the order and the logistic support, by speak not of the miracles that only the technology of LRH can offer. The subsidy will cover the flights and transportation of the Voluntary Ministers, as well as supplies of emergency, tents and materials of LRH, so that can be delivered helps real to the town of Haiti.

The efforts of aid of the Voluntary Ministers in Haiti have done possible through your support of the IAS! Your aid is necessary. Do a donation to the IAS now."

3:03 PM Frank and Edgardo have arrived at the border with Haiti.

11:30 AM so much the team of new-York Miami as it advanced of Puerto Rico they are found on the way toward Port Prince, by air and by land respectively. Scientology Today expands.

9:43 AM The Voluntary Ministers that are planning to come in the next days need to know that they should come prepared to handle its minimum survival: water and food, since is not available and there is not where to acquire it. Neither electricity neither fuel at this time. There is not regular accesses by air or by sea still. And the access by land is not insured. So quick themselves there they be reestablecido those lines and a sure point to operate we will be leaving it to know. It is vital that be maintained in nearby communication with the International Voluntary Ministers for more detailed informations. In this link they can see a map of the zone.

3:20 AM The team of advanced of two Voluntary Ministers of Puerto Rico: our beloved friends Frank Suarez (President of the Committee OT of Puerto Rico) and Edgardo Mercy (Auditor Class IV), has remained in Dominican floor due to the cancellation of last minute of the flight toward Haiti due to evil time. Its mission is to establish lines of communication in Port Prince through a set of cell of the only type that functions at this time in that territory and to prepare the arrival of the team of some 130 Voluntary Ministers of US that includes a great number of doctors and heads Cary Goulston, president of the team The Global Pioneers. According to us they report of International Voluntary Ministers the flight of this team was returned to the airport of Miami, since itself not incomes of airplanes to Port Prince due to the space lack conditions of the airport are being permitted.

This late-night we maintained a prolonged meeting with the Director of the Dominican Red Cross, Arq. Gustavo Lara, who a pan of the current situation in Haiti gave us and of how this gets worse with each hour that passes. We have identifying two alternatives of entrance to Haiti, a by land and another by air, so that very probably same tomorrow Frank and Edgardo will be able to be in Port Prince.

Actualizaciones sobre Haiti 17 Enero Clear Santo Domingo!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a couple things stick out like a sore thumb

1)"6:20 PM The donations of books and materials for Haiti need to be in French. They should be sent to the Org of Puerto Rico:"

any question on why they need books?..other than for cooking fires and toilet paper.

2) Hundreds of voluntary ministers are needed immediately in Haiti to re-establish the order and the logistic support, by speak not of the miracles that only the technology of LRH can offer.

because only they can help

3)The efforts of aid of the Voluntary Ministers in Haiti have done possible through your support of the IAS! Your aid is necessary. Do a donation to the IAS now."

Yea Like they ever donate money ..once you send it in the ISA keeps it..

4)he team of advanced of two Voluntary Ministers of Puerto Rico: our beloved friends Frank Suarez (President of the Committee OT of Puerto Rico) and Edgardo Mercy (Auditor Class IV), has remained in Dominican floor due to the cancellation of last minute of the flight toward Haiti due to evil time. Its mission is to establish lines of communication in Port Prince through a set of cell of the only type that functions at this time in that territory and to prepare the arrival of the team of some 130 Voluntary Ministers of US that includes a great number of doctors and heads Cary Goulston, president of the team The Global Pioneers

its that ambulance chasing creep Cary Goulston again!

5)We have identifying two alternatives of entrance to Haiti, a by land and another by air, so that very probably same tomorrow Frank and Edgardo will be able to be in Port Prince

they were going to sneak in one way or another.
  32. Anonymous Member

Cary's Twitter Bio

* Name Cary Goulston
    * Location Florida
    * Bio Nothing more satisfying than salvaging and freeing beings.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep that in your Pants Cary
  33. Anonymous Member

taken off a facebook search
    just goes to show you how over-inflated their claims are put out there to their..minions
    notice how it says they Name drop the Haiti Minister of Health and how they briefed him ...

if they are in charge of all the supplies and that includes Medical supplys, Scilons would be dumping half the drugs out or burring them in a hole...because half the medicines are ones banned by Scientology..and they would defiantly sabotage any Meds they don't want Psychiatrists to have...

and I am sure they brought along plenty of Vitamins to hand out,that were part of their Cargo on Air Travolta, in the boxes marked medical supply's

Joyce Dudley Hindman ... Our top VMs and Haitian Dianetics Center staff met with the Haiti Minister of Health and briefed him about the expertise of Scientology VMs. The Minister gave an official letter that it is our organization who is responsible for ALL distribution of supplies to the locals. It is now our job and our Haitians Dianetic Center ... Staff and team to handle the distribution.
    January 20 at 3:20pm
  34. Anonymous Member

from the Philly Independant Media Center
    don't know how reliable this source is looks like it taken strait off a Scilon PR release.
    the Push by these Scilon front groups to collect money and goods,does seem to imply they are gearing up to build an orphanage for David Miscavage's kids that and the recent Failbook notes
    Scilons Have No Business Setting up an Orphanage

by Paola Martinez | 02.03.2010

Florida groups have united their talents to start the rebuilding process for Haitian children, by creating an orphanage and school, called Future of Haiti, so the children can start to look toward a better future, leaving behind a shattered past

Future of Haiti

FLORIDA GROUPS UNITE TO BUILD ORPHANGE & SCHOOL IN HAITI

TAMPA BAY, FLORIDA – February 1, 2010 - Florida groups have united their talents to start the rebuilding process for Haitian children, by creating an orphanage and school, called Future of Haiti, so the children can start to look toward a better future, leaving behind a shattered past. The initial core groups are El Especial Newspaper, Church of Scientology Volunteer Ministers, Youth for Human Rights Florida, Clearwater Academy International, Washburn Academy, Delphi Academy of Florida and International Youth Theatre.

Church of Scientology Volunteer Ministers have been providing emergency services for the past 20 years and are currently on the ground in Haiti organizing this effort. The orphanage and school will be located just minutes outside the Haitian airport. Reginald Jean has donated a football-sized piece of land enclosed with walls, and many of the walls are still standing. And for the walls which have crumbled, the Volunteer Ministers are paying local Haitians to rebuild the walls, creating not only a safe space for the children, but also creating jobs and self pride for Haitians. Working with the Volunteer Ministers are three Haitian teachers currently taking care of the orphans and who are very excited about the opportunity to give these children an education.

Why We Protest has thread on Scientolgy charity scams in Haiti
    Submitted by Rich Gardner on Jue, 02/04/2010 - 10:12am

Why We Protest is monitoring Haitian child-snatching and charity scams connected to the Church of Scientology.

* responder
    [IMG]
  35. Triumph Member

I'm saying that Orphanage was on the to-do list from the get go

David Miscavages Hatian Wish List
    1)exploit disaster make money
    2)build an orphanage to make money
    3)make more money
    4)take lots of pretty pictures
    5)sabotage mental health care workers
    6)Push the Tech and sell books to make money
    7)mooch off of legitimate relief orginizations
    8) lie about what Scientology is doing in Haiti
    9)send the most incompetent people we can find
    10)dig around in the rubble for loose coins
    11) learn as much about voodoo as they can while in Haiti
    12)look for a piece of land to build a hideout bunker
    13)find a shoe maker who can do shoe lifts
  36. DeathHamster Member

Those are probably left-overs from their TWTH bracelet campaign, which was a blatant ripoff of Lance Armstrong.
    TWTH Bracelets - Survey (safe copy of former page)
    [IMG]
  37. Anonymous Member

they can hand the left overs out at the orphanage..

bet they didn't unload too many of the bracelets...the person who though up that idea is probably sitting in the RPF as we speak..

the be Positive Campaign took down any mention of Susan Robillard...on the web page and stopped spamming the message on facebook... when a few people posted that she was a Scientologist and what she was up to...I think the posts exposing her are still there on the facebook page

that dosen't mean the money stopped going to Susan..or that the person running the Be Positive campaign isn't associated with CoS..
  38. Triumph Member

thats creepy like those Neopets-thats a online game company run by Scilons for young kids..
    I guess they are trying to hook them young,I think I read they flash Scientology Jibber-Jab across the screen
    I think they are trying to emulate "Joe Camel ads" to lure in the youth .cigarettes are probably less harmful than scientology

those ads for Susan Robillards Fake charity were removed.on Be Positive,Be Positive stoped promoting her...I check on guidestar ,its not a non-profitI hope the IRS asks them a few questions.
  39. JohnnyRUClear Member

Those are just my body thetans. Sorry; [strike]I'm[/strike] we're going now.
  40. Triumph Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrGZegR_AOw&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Haiti: Hospital getting help from American army, NGOs and Scientology church[/ame]

a serious news story on the dire medical conditions in Haiti..in the middle of the News story is a small bit about the Scientologists which points out the glaring ridiculousness of the VM's amidst all the chaos. @ 48 seconds into the News piece
    we have Scientology's "best and brightest" explain a bit about what there role is there. "We help people so they....ah..feel better..er..pain goes away..it helps them to heal up faster,its a very simple process" they then show a couple of scions standing around or doing touch assist.and a few more just standing around The Doctor at the field hospital says "he has approved their presence there" but "they say it's because they need all the help they can get" at the one and probably only hospital Scilons are allowed into.
    then the video report covers what other medics and doctors and Haitians go through in other field hospitals in Haiti.

the Video shows how out of place the Scientologists really are,and how they are warm bodys,helping out where help is desperately needed"
    ..it is a poorly run relief effort in some Hospitals..and Scientologists are helping out where its obviously a less effective medical relief organization.
    and are only there because the field Hospital staff doesnt have enough critically trained medical staff available...

("its like Scientology is the "Oddball Fat Stinky Kid" and the Last one picked to play in a Ball Game")

all kinds of questionable Medical teams often show up during disasters as well as under staffed Medical Teams...
    Scientologists are not with the Doctors without Borders, or a Red Cross outfit...or any of the larger more well organized teams...all types of charities Like the Lated Day Saints (Mormon Church)Send Medical teams,that do not have the capacity of a group Like "Doctors without borders"..keep in mind that the "Later Day Saints Medical team" did fly down to Haiti with Scientoligists...
    also Groups practicing holistic Medicine are down there as well as Acupuncturists and even Chiropractors are there and have set up shop.
    While every doctor and Nurse is critical in a situation like this...
    not every Medical Team is up to the Task of providing the best treatment and care.

the Scientologists are doing the grunt work like cleaning bed pans...and disposing of discarded Limbs that have been amputated...changing bed sheets..and being a gopher
    while all necessary in a emergency field hospital ,if more experienced and better trained personal were more abundant and available for every Field Hospital they (Scilons) would be without a job..thats just not possible.
    a lot of relief organizations are run on a shoe string budget...and the Vulture Ministers have latched on to one ....that has no other alternative and the Doctors and Staff is just doing their best in an otherwise horrible situation.