Customize

Halifax Assault Trial results are in!

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by Anon323565898, May 4, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Halifax Assault Trial results are in!

you best not be trolin yo!
  2. anonakatie Member

nope, not trolling.

Cross ya fingers.
  3. fisherman Member

Boy wouldn't this be nice!

Does anyone have other sources or ideas on how this could be cross-checked? ResearchAnons?
  4. Anonymous Member

This is gonna need serious corroboration if the press is going to take it seriously. Like we'll need either two people willing to come forward or some kind of dox.
  5. JohnnyRUClear Member

So if she "was" an ex, that means she's still an ex -- unless she's rejoined the cult since the attack, which seems unlikely. If she was already an ex at the time of the attack, then... she did it for the lulz? Or to try to show her loyalty and get back in?
  6. anonakatie Member

Info was not that she was an ex.
  7. JohnnyRUClear Member

I see the problem. I mangled these two together:

...and misread "Sauce was an ex" as saying that Ms. Congeniality "was an ex". (Bolding in above quote is mine, highlighting what my pea brain locked in on.)

My bad.
  8. Re: Halifax Assault Trial results are in!

You may be riight. I've just seen this type of thing too often involving the names of people in the "Dirty tricks" dept. Not just with "sen" names. It's easy to do and costs nothing to lie about your name. It doesn't accomplish much but hey, why help the enemy even in the small stuff such as the spelling of a name. So, "Smithe" becomes "Smythe" and "Charboneau" becomes "Carboneau" and "Simms" becomes "Sim".

It may be that in every case it is just an honest mistake. But I have also known people in the GO/OSA use aliases and other staff members didn't even know their real name. Until they got caught by the police that is. Even then their real name was spelled differently by the press.

I don't think that this is a conspiracy or anything. It's such a small point but these things I notice, and sometimes in passing you can't help but think, "What's that all about?" I never said any of this was true. It's just good to be curious about the small stuff too.

This is just something that one wants to point out to people. They can do with it what they like but now they know and may notice the small stuff that goes on in the background.

But you might be right.
  9. Anon323565898 Member

It was an honest mistake, trust me. I may have even been at fault, it was hand written cursive on a piece of paper when it was handed to me. I don't have that piece of paper anymore. It's nothing.
  10. Re: Halifax Assault Trial results are in!

That's great. I believe that.

I just think it's good that I seem to notice a lot of small stuff and like to bring it up here. I don't put a lot of effort into thinking about such things. I just seem to notice some things. There is also an awful lot that I miss too. But that's where everybondy else's opinions and observations become valuable.
  11. Bob Loblaw Member

By the way, this is the first time I've seen the video. WOW, that woman's got a mean right hook!

I'm pleased that justice got served...
  12. JohnnyRUClear Member

so interesting
  13. Rickglass Member

I have only one thing to say to this: Scilons punch like faggots.

much love for halifax

/back to exile
  14. Cheappassion Member

'Tis and dug, negro.
    I can't say anything that hasn't been said countless times already....Wow, your focus and restraint are inspiring, you out tech'd her tech without spending a king's ransom. I think she see a little of that herself.
    You make me feel gay and shit...
  15. anon4eva Member

OOOH ANONKATIE!!

Bracing for epic.......4...3....2....1
  16. Re: Halifax Assault Trial results are in!

Yes. But that has not stopped my pre-cum.
  17. rawrz Member

Trolling successful.
  18. Stan Mutler Member

some great footage to use there
  19. anonsoldier Member

Just saw the video. Epic. Legendary. Awesome. Made of win in every possible way.

Scientology works and it hits people.
  20. Re: Halifax Assault Trial results are in!

All i can say is, you deserve 2 medals, 1 for the winrar :D.

and one for taking a punch to the face and not letting it silence you :D.
  21. Anonymous352 Member

Well Played, Sir.
  22. Bob Loblaw Member

LOL
  23. tazor Member

Sorry you got hit by that nutjob. You handled it right. Congrats!
  24. Smurf Member

Assaulting anons is not going to win anyone favors in the cult. Yeah, it may come off as a source of laughter to some silly Scilons, but the bad PR it poses for the cult far outweighs anyone getting off hitting an SP.

This lady, if trying to gain favor to return to the cult, would have to endure some heavy ethics handlings.... because it would be on everyone's mind whether her future behavior could reassert itself and she assaulted a Scilon.... for a cult that relies heavily on PR and damage control, that would be a major concern...
  25. Justmeeeee2 Member

I believe I read that there is more to this and I would LOVE to know when we can expect the rest of the info? I can't wait it's just sooooo beautiful :eek:)
  26. Re: Halifax Assault Trial results are in!

I feel....strangely warm inside, probably caused by a minor hate pipeline leak somewhere in the gulf of Mexico.
    No, really, the second I heard about this, I promptly felt happier than when I was introduced to anonymous.
  27. 9376 Member

Post rest of vid pl0x
  28. Kommisar Member

For your acts of professionalism, I congratulate you.

You stood your ground and fought for the freedom of broken families, as well as everyone's beliefs on here and around the world. A legal peaceful protest like this is obviously upsetting the enemy. They are falling.
  29. miiakount Member

crazy lady!
  30. Anonymous Member

Being attacked by a totalitarian cult and merely turning the other cheek, it's pretty obvious that Anon323565898 is Chanology's Jesus. IF NOT JESUS HIMSELF!
  31. Re: Halifax Assault Trial results are in!

Congratulations on the verdict.

And might I say you took that hit like a champ!
  32. Starfawkes Member

man, I'm so proud to have been there :) good job anon32 for the cool head
  33. Codeine Member

This is just more proof that they cant handle people trying to expose them for what they are
  34. Anonymous Member

Yeah except not at all.
  35. Anonymous Member

Will we now see the remainder of the video released?

Or did I miss it already? I remember that it was to be revealed at the Boston MegaRaid.

Just curious.
  36. WagTheWog Member

2cpsuw5.jpg

;-)
  37. the_cloak Member

scilonpunch.png
  38. Discrepant Member

Release the Kraken!
  39. Anon323565898 Member

It's coming soon, I'm still on the road from the megaraid. Once I get back to my own internet connection I'll upload some shiz.
  40. manly man Member

Oh yeah... I noticed the banner. Lucky you.