Customize

Halifax Assault Trial results are in!

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by Anon323565898, May 4, 2010.

1. themadhair Member

Re: Halifax Assault Trial results are in!

People use it to describe the WBC. Hell it is rare to see a news report on the WBC without someone dropping the phrase.
    Unfortunate that the situation exists or unfortunately that you don’t intend to change that situation?
    You have to admit that, at that point, she was already going up the volatile scale. She was going to shout regardless of what he said.
    It looks to me that she was simply getting more and more angry until she finally snapped.
    That doesn’t follow…
    Why do people assume I was trolling on that? Seriously?

Someone who has done enough drills, process and TRs to be useful as an OSAbot has a shitload of Hubbardese in their thought processes. For them not to drop a single shibboleth is unlikely at best. So yeah, unless there is something juicy in the video you have I’m happy to call wacko.
  2. Anonymous Member

Was only a matter of time before somebody would Herro up the thread.

By the way, where is Herro?
  3. Anon323565898 Member

Nah, reality is I'm pissed off today and he's making some pretty valid points. Doesn't mean I think he's right tho.

We are anonymous, who are we if we can't handle a little diversity of opinion?
  4. Hashashiyyin Member

Hanlon's Razor-
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
    It originated as a joke related to Murphy's Law

Ockham's Razor-
    The principle that "entities must not be multiplied beyond necessity" and the conclusion thereof, that the simplest solution is usually the correct one.
    The principle recommends selection of the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the question.

-Edit-
    In the medical field we refer to Ockham's Razor as "diagnostic parsimony". Simply put in adage.. "When you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras".

It also is known as the "KISS principle" (Keep It Simple Stupid) or the "principle of simplicity"
  5. Hicks Member

/thread
  6. Anonymous Member

Anybody got Rathbun's phone number? Give him a call, maybe one of his cronies knows her...
  7. Django Member

Anon323...I think you gotta post the whole vid now. Why wait? You're using it to shore up some arguments, but when you're the only one viewing it, it kinda falls flat, y'know?

Respectfully, Bro....
  8. Anon323565898 Member

Yeah I gotta learn to keep my big yap shut. Not having the greatest day, my apologies.

I'm gonna sleep on it, and see how much Boston would kick my ass for doing that.
  9. Django Member

Nothing to fear from those BosFags, they're all a buncha foul-smelling losers, wimps and Nancy-boys, who couldn't knock down a...

Wait. I'm in Boston.

Ahem...

Nothing to fear from the proud, fearless Anons of Boston, whose sense of decency and fair play will far overshadow any sort of peevedness they might feel from the premature posting of your vid.

Seriously, if you've made promises, keep 'em...
  10. Justmeeeee2 Member

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL !!! 'nuff said
    Can't wait to hear more :eek:)
  11. Anon323565898 Member

This whole shebang has been a huge learning experience for me, both in how the justice system works and now in dealing with the press. I thought I knew what I was doing, but I really didn't. Because of that, I have a few things to share.

I made the mistake of not being as prepared as I should have been with that interview. With everything that's been happening lately I got completely swept up in what's happened to me, and forgot about the real victim from this incident : the cab driver.

I was busy yacking away at this journalist -who was only trying to do her job- making my best attempt to connect this incident to Scientology. I was too busy talking about me, the RFW forums, being followed and getting strange phone calls, when I should have been talking about the cause.

Fair Game is real and it is important, but it's a secondary message IMHO to what's really important : the lives Scientology has ruined.

Has this caused stress on me and my family? Of course. But let's face it, I got hit by a girl and have had people say mean things about me and try to figure out where I live. That doesn't compare to having your fucking family taken away, or your life's savings or the other even more horrific shit we hear of.

I've sent an apology to that reporter. Me telling her off like that served nothing, and showed zero class on my part. It wasn't fair to her, she had a day to write about something she'd never heard of before. How much did you know about Scientology on your first day?

Everything I forgot about has to do with not being prepared.
  12. Django Member

I should be half as mature as you when I'm your age. And I was your age in the 70s...

Rock on, Halifax...
  13. WagTheWog Member

What's going on with this story over at ESMB?
    Isn't there anyone over there that can I.D. and DOX this [STRIKE]bitch[/STRIKE] woman and help prove that she is Sci or directly connected to Sci/OSA?
  14. Bipolart Member

Forgiven. You have learned well, grasshopper. We need to maintain an emotional distance when speaking publicly about $cientology. In the years I've been critical (they are many) I had to learn not to let the personal attacks ( and believe me, I sympathize with you about their use of fairgaming on you!) and the way they piss you off cloud ur message. The info needs to be delivered clean.

Regardless, I don't know that I would have handled the whole thing as well as you have. Well done.
  15. terryeo2 Member

Forgive me if this has been brought up in one of these 17 pages of thread, but has anyone entertained the idea that Andersen is NOT a scilon, but a neighbor of a scilon, or a friend of a scilon?

She lives in the same neighborhood as the mission. Sounds like there could be some heavy exposure to scilons for people living there. At the very least we know she is bombarded with sci literature, maybe even freedum mags or the like.

I would LOL if this is the example of a non-scilon who got sucked in by all of the propaganda :p
  16. the anti Member

judging from her behavior I would say so, only because I've seen a lot of of videos of scientologist acting like that. but otherwise I got nothing else
  17. xenubarb Member

They would've gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for those meddling kids!

That appeared to me to suggest she'd gone through some 50 cent martial arts training before being turned loose. She feints...SHE SCORES, AND THE CROWD GOES WTF???
  18. Holl Anon Member

She may very well be a mentally imbalanced woman who likes to pick fights with people. I think it's easy to presume she's a Scio because she was nasty & arrogant with the anon - which many a Scio handler are.
  19. Anonymous Member

She is not a scilon. Woll Smoth is not a scilon. Ergo, she is Woll Smoth.
  20. themadhair Member

I have met people on the street who have done just this. Usually it takes very little to show them the errors of their ways though. Although if this person was a friend of a Scientologist it might go some way to explaining things.
  21. TypingChimp Member

/r/ 5 point infraction for any idiot using the forced meme of "Woll Smoth".
  22. Triumph Member

anti-anonymous strikes with a smear campaign
    Anonymous liefags

Death, Rape, Violence: Anonymous in action May 7, 2010
    The occasion: Anonymous “Raid” in front of an empty scientology building

The theme: Donkey Punch-The location: Halifax, Canada

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0px3oJq-u28]YouTube - Donkey Punched : The Assault of an Anti Scientology Protester in Halifax[/ame]

summary
    The author of this blog accusation has no reference of Death,Rape or Violence as the title suggests- What was the Peaceful Anonymous Protesters Crime? "He was heavy engaged in donkey punching an empty Scientology building!"Wat?

Yes the moonbat blogger.states "Soon to Be Convicted Nicole Andersen"actions were in defense of a poor defenseless Scientology Shit Shack..

No charges have yet to be be filed by the innocent Scientology building for Butthurt!
    No video has surfaced of the assault on the Building! but we will be waiting!

for added lutz..the Anons video is included by the blogger!

Note to Blogger :Hey stupid if your gonna claim Death,Rape and Violence DoX or GTFO

http://liefags.wordpress.com/2010/05/07/death-rape-violence-anonymous-in-action/
  23. Anonymous Member

With the Rogue Party in power, many Canadians are concerned about that.
  24. JohnnyRUClear Member

Get pissed at that blogger! C'mon!!!

RAWR
  25. HellRazor Member

Don't feed the troll.
  26. Lorelei Member

It could just be a troll, you know, hoping to draw attention to his/her tiny, unloved, unimportant blog by trying to write about Anon v. Scientology, something that is pertinent to the interests of over 9,000 Internet denizens...but, being a gigantic idiot and more drama-stuffed than Dramatic Chipmunk, s/he couldn't resist trying to sucker possible readers in with a completely cretinous article title and a half-hearted salad-tossing given to proper English grammar.
  27. Anonymous Member

You took it like a man Anon323565898
  28. CantPickaName Member

Youre awesome for following through with all this...and not being affraid

but fear ma kittah!!! Ma kittah will kick your kittahs ass!!
  29. Re: Halifax Assault Trial results are in!

^
  30. Anonymous Member

anyone who is surprised by or sees a conspiracy in this name misspelling probably doesn't have a last name ending in "sen"
  31. Re: Halifax Assault Trial results are in!

Does google know that?
  32. anonakatie Member

Has there already been published a connection to Sci for Ms. Andersen?

If not, I believe I may have one. OP, I have been told she was a Scilon in the US. I am tracking it now and will let you know.
  33. moarxenu Member

GO GO GO!!!
  34. Donkey Punch Member

Holy Shit!

Can you post sauce?
  35. anonakatie Member

Sauce was an ex.

Working on it.
  36. Anon323565898 Member

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
  37. Bipolart Member

HA! Anonymous reveals the REAL TRUTH again!!
  38. DeathHamster Member

[IMG]
    Hoping it's solid dox, good enough to interest the court.
  39. anonakatie Member

Hope so, trying to confirm.

Want more than one person's recollection with Andersen/Anderson being a common name.
  40. Crappy Member

this_is_relevant_to_my_interests.jpg