Customize

Halifax Surprise Buttsex Raid

Discussion in 'Canada' started by A.Non Hubbard, Feb 16, 2009.

1. A.Non Hubbard Member

Halifax Surprise Buttsex Raid

It was Sunday. We haven't appeared outside of their Dutch Village Road mission in months, focusing instead on flyering downtown where people actually are (the Scieno mission here is located in Hell's Asshole). When all four of us arrived at the scene, their shades remained open for a good 15 minutes and we saw no one moving about inside.

Just before they closed the shades, two scienos rolled up into the parking lot across from the mission, which was the same parking lot in which we were standing. As the two of them crossed the road, one muttered to us that we must be paid well. "We're here out of a genuine concern for you," one of us countered as he started to cross. That caused him to over-dramatically roll back his head and laugh loudly, like it was well rehearsed or something.

So the two go inside and proceeded to shit bricks, which (not unlike the 'everyone vomits' effect) caused everyone else to shit bricks. Shades were drawn, with the subsequent result of various panels being parted for seconds at a time by the fingers of some unseen thetan force (possibly an invader species???)

Two anons broke off to flier down the road. Some cranky old bugger made as though he was going to hit at one of us, but instead called us "faggot cowards" and carried on. I'm presuming this was the same man who entered the mission while someone just happened to be loudly stating "David Miscavige beats his staff! David Miscavige is an abusive tyrant!". I'm presuming that because it's funny.

After 30 minutes of nothing (save for one Scientologist leaving) a cop who was patrolling happened to drive by. She also happened to be the world's hottest cop. She looped around and had a friendly chat with us because she was "driving by and was freaked out by the masks". We lol'd. We offered her a YFTC and a flier so she knew what we were up to, which she took. Both camps parted in good spirits and we said we'd give the cops a call if anything came up and I wish she gave me her number (world's hottest cop).

About 5 minutes later ANOTHER (!) cruiser came by, but this one didn't stop to talk to us. He just pulled over and sat in his car for about 20 minutes. Either the Scilons called for no reason, or there's some sort of watch protocol in place for spontaneous picketing which was probably first instated in 1823 like other goofy Halifax shit that would be obscure references that only the locals will get.

About a minute after the cop in his cruiser realized nothing was going on and moved off, we decided to call it a day. We were planning on a short raid and 1 and 1/2 hours for four people in freezing wind is pretty sweet.

Three of us were going in one direction that required us to cross the road, but we were worried the Scientologists would spaz out and say we were storming the place. So the one anon who didn't have to cross the road stayed behind and taped us crossing the road, so we would have proof if they tried to pull a stunt with the cops. The shades all over the mission fluttered like wild when we moved. Since they obviously weren't looking at us (hence the closed shades), I could only presume a poltergeist.

29bev53.jpg
  2. Re: Halifax Surprise Buttsex Raid

Cool story, bro.

Now post the cop's tits.
  3. anonsparrow Member

Re: Halifax Surprise Buttsex Raid

Yeah, tits or didn't happen...
  4. Optimisticate Member

After the whole anonpube thing, I was almost afraid to read this thread after seeing the title.

However, Good Job.
  5. cubby Member

lol

looks fuckin cold, kudos to you guys
  6. none given Member

A little out 2d would do these people a world of good.

and THIS on the "Good Job"
  7. subgenius Member

Halifaxers are doin it rite.
  8. NewfAnon Member

Well done! My admiration for you Halifax anons, and for all who protest IRL outside CoS hives, grows in leaps and bounds. Just please, PLEASE, keep them from coming over to the Rock ;-)
    Newf, kicking back in a CoS-free zone, stirring the sh_t on Fazebook...
  9. BlooAnon Member

The Halifax org is haunted? Cool! Nice Job!
  10. Re: Halifax Surprise Buttsex Raid

You fuckers have some ugly houses.
  11. 33755 Member

12. BlooAnon Member

But where else can you go to a fuschia pink fish and chips shop?

(Well, that was Village of Louisburg, but that's beside the point.)
  13. Smurf Member

Damn. Just looking at all that snow made me shiver. Brrrrrrrrr....
  14. A.Non Hubbard Member

Dude. You have no idea how bad it's been this year.
  15. Sol Mann Member

There's what, a foot of solid ice on the gound nao?

Assembled what footage was had from the raid.... WIN BOYS, WIN.

16. BlooAnon Member

LOL. The music just adds to it. Love it. Well done. <3
  17. Sol Mann Member

Thanks BlooAnon! :D

Here's another pic from the raid with all the gang.

(note the cracked shades in the background)

DSC00080.jpg
  18. Anony Maus Member

Few more pics to add. ^_^

dscf1182ry8.jpg

Hot Cop - Proof of concept:
    dscf1185ew3.jpg

dscf1187xb2.jpg

dscf1188kb7.jpg

dscf1189ji6.jpg

dscf1192ma1.jpg

dscf1190an7.jpg

dscf1191wp7.jpg

dscf1193lt1.jpg

Hai Guise! What's going on behind this snow bank?
    dscf1194or8.jpg
  19. Re: Halifax Surprise Buttsex Raid

EPIC WIN, SNOWFAGS!
  20. Terl Member

cool, i didn't know there was any interest in co$ here now...
    any pics of the scientologists who were going in/out/laughing at you?
  21. A.Non Hubbard Member

We've been keeping it up Terl, mostly behind the scenes because of the shitty winter.

No pix of people going in and out. They were mostly old and unhappy looking, if that helps.
  22. Terl Member

Hmm. Maybe. I was just wondering if it was people I'd recognise, or if they have some 'new bodies in the shop'. :eek: Were any of them in a yellow & black coat?
  23. A.Non Hubbard Member

can't recall a yellow and black coat... but a pair of them arrived in a car together, and it was an older man (50s?) with a younger woman (late 30s/early 40s). Also a 50+ woman left alone in a red car.
  24. Terl Member

Alright - thanks. :)
  25. Kilia Member

WTG, Halifax !!!!
    <3
  26. Nereruo Member

Hmm halifax, where have i heard that...

Oh thats right!!!
  27. Snark Member

I heard Halifax Anons were so hardcore that they make sexy time with snowbanks as foreplay for the real thing.