Customize

Halloween Ideal Org Opening in Washington DC - Postgame

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Hubbard-Telescope, Oct 31, 2009.

1. conatus Member

re: Halloween Ideal Org Opening in Washington DC - Postgame

SPARROW

[IMG]
  2. re: Halloween Ideal Org Opening in Washington DC - Postgame

I guess being able to make the day less shitty is NOT one of the amazing OT powerz
  3. re: Halloween Ideal Org Opening in Washington DC - Postgame

I'm a failfag who has come down with some sickness, so I guess I get the first formal post-raid (raid ongoing) report:

They were able to close and barricade the roads without going through the usual procedures due to some bullshit loophole, which subsequently pushed our protest back.

However, the pics that you've seen of our group do not include the handfuls that we had protesting at the event's other points of entry. At max, I put our numbers at 30 (but then I also showed up late).

They struck their stage in record time, so we moseyed over to the Founding Church to continue the enturbulation as Scilons came and went. Some of the Public were sitting on the Org's steps when we arrived in force (an advance team set up the speakers), but an IAS goon told them that they had to go inside, to which one of the public said without hesitation, "I will comply."

How's that bridge to total freedom?

The Scilons made several attempts to get us shut down, and were mostly unsuccessful. However, the police did pull the plug on our speakers because, apparently, we didn't have the address of the Org on the permit (of the Ideal, yes; but we just had "Founding Church of Scientology" for our second location).

We've never had that requirement imposed on us when we've had speakers in the past, so we plan to file a complaint.

All in all, the Scilons seem perturbed. A scant few tried to confront us -- mostly out of towners who probably haven't seen Anons in a long time -- and all failed.

Good jerb, guise.

Also, much gratitude for our out-of-town /b/lackup.
  4. xenubarb Member

1. All them busy bees dressed totally in black. RPF?
    2. Tommy Davis lookalike around 3:30 of Sparrow's vid.
    3. Moxon's put on some weight. Must've quit grieving for those victims of the cult, including Stacy.
  5. Consensus Member

You were under no obligation; but damned if I wouldn't be kicking myself for missing the opportunity to see DM and Moxon in person.
  6. Anonymous Member

Seems too nice uniforms to be RPF, and seem too much intermingled with other people. Looks more like the black Sea Org work uniform.

Don't take it from me though.
  7. DeathHamster Member

SP-sniffer dogs...?

Eating nails is no big deal--if he can poop a sword afterward, then I'd be impressed.
  8. citizen x Member

maybe dm brought his beagle in uniform. didn't amy scobbee and marty rathbun say that dm believed his dog could sense it? what a thought! trained sp sniffing dogs in full pseudo-naval uniform. priceless!
  9. tippytoe Member

Has it been verified that DM was there in person? Or was it his usual videotaped ra-ra rant they were watching? I would be so shocked if he was there. But it would be awesome. I would have assumed he would be much too busy getting his Swiss bank accounts and escape route ready to Venezuela to be able to attend.
  10. Anonymous Member

You don't really think DM would let Moxon near his dogs do you?
  11. Anonymous Member

DM was in both Dallas and Nashville for the openings
  12. Anonymous Member

DM was there.
  13. tippytoe Member

Awesomely awesome. Can't wait for more vids. AnonSparrow's vids from this morning with the infamous asshole $cilon attorney Kendrick Moxon was classic and full of win.

Now for the more important question: Was DM's dog there and was he wearing his uniform with epaulets? :D
  14. lokimotion Member

Gawker has picked up the D.C. opening.
  15. Anonymous Member

--UPDATE--
    Anons using speakers, police came, due to technicality, they had to stop using it, so pulled out portables and blasted at org. Bus arrived, $cilons afraid to get onto or off of bus due to Anons enturbing way after they thought they would leave. Neibourhood pissed, as $cilons claim religious orgs. are exempt from giving notifications of street closures to surrounding buildings ahead of time. There is a $ci event tomorrow without a permit at org. around 1pm.
  16. pooks Member

The Guy at 7:30 in the video below is Bob Adams, Vice-President of the Church of Scn International. He's an OT VIII and a former NFL tight end
    Bob Adams

Apparently all of Bob's OT powerz just shit the bed when confronted by Sparrow.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB5DraTWVwQ&feature=channel"]YouTube - Ideal Org Update 5.1[/ame]
  17. Elbynonamous Member

I dunno if anyone reported this or not....

A girl came up to the protesters. She's pregnant. Her boyfriend/fatherofbaby is a scilon, and was recently promoted to staff. He came home one day and gave her an ultimatum, become a scilon or I'm out. She refused, and he disconnected.

HT will have the full story later.
  18. zebrafaced Member

:C

This is why.
  19. moarxenu Member

Were anons waving French flags? San Fagcisco fags were flying a big French flag today.
  20. AnonOfStout Member

The most ethical people on the planet.
  21. Consensus Member

So what you're saying is...
    there's a single girl
    that puts out
    and hates scilons?

Have her PM me.
  22. steelhand Member

Child support for the preggo lady. make daddy pay! bastard!
  23. tippytoe Member

Guy at 1:09 in this vid from Anonsparrow looks like Gerard Renna, leader of the Boston CO$.

24. re: Halloween Ideal Org Opening in Washington DC - Postgame

We had more French flags than we had Anons.
  25. lokimotion Member

His jacket says "Church of Scientology Philadelphia".
  26. citizen x Member

all i know is i sure wouldn't!

this makes me wonder: did hitler make his subordinates salute his dogs? just wondering if it's some sort of evil dictator thing.
  27. tippytoe Member

No, not the handler guy. The guy in the suit walking by AnonSparrow who he sez hi to.

It may actually not be Gerard Renna, but I am pretty sure I have seen this guy outside the Boston CO$ org during protests.
  28. pooks Member

I don't think that's Gerard at 1:09, but I wouldn't be surprise that Gerard was there.. This is a picture of Gerard and his wife Carol.

[IMG]

The guy at 1:54 in that video is Paul Bradford, Paper Pusher for OSA Boston.
  29. DeathHamster Member

Prenatal disconnection, what a guy!
  30. the_cloak Member

I loled at that one.
  31. tippytoe Member

Thanks, Pooks. I knew I had seen that guy at the Boston Org. Always thought it was Gerard Renna.

I just finished watching all of Anonsparrow vids from yesterday and today on YouTube. He brings me such joy this Halloween!
  32. FUCK Member

me too.
  33. CorazonGitana Member

That's disgusting that she was given such an ultimatum. I applaud her for making the decision that is best for her...and especially for her unborn child!

I hope he understands that in no way is he absolved from paying child support.

Zebra's right. This IS why!
  34. Consensus Member

Maybe they'll garnish his wag- er, nevermind.
  35. Anonymous Member

Some of the workers in uniforms might have been non scilon union labor. In a lot of easte coast cities, you have no choice but to hire union labor to assemble things like displays, tents and big canvass walls. Electricians do any outdoor wiring. Carpenters set up anything made of wood and anything with pipe, including fencing is done by plumbers. No shit. I should know, I'm from a union town myself.

I hope the cult got jewed big time by them too.
  36. CorazonGitana Member

She needs to take him to court for child support. That would get it on record that he is grossly underpaid as he'd have to show tax returns and W-2s, etc.

Scilon's attorney: "Your honor, my client is unable to afford any child support because he currently makes $3.78/wk."
    Judge: "GTFO! No way!" **
    Scilon's attorney: "Way!" **
    Judge: "NO WAY!" **
    Scilon's attorney: "Way!" **
    Judge: <facial expression that looks something like ths: :confused:> **

** - IANAL but I think this is how the conversation would go down
  37. Anonymous Member

PayPal?
  38. re: Halloween Ideal Org Opening in Washington DC - Postgame

1000614.jpg

The way to happiness, they said.
  39. Anonymous Member

^Ooh, somebody put that pic in a linkable single-view format (Twitpic or something) and link it in the Gawker comments! That's awesome.

Gawker is asking for anyone with firsthand reports to post them in their comments section.

Also,

Borderstan:
    16th & P NW: Street Closure Was for Scientology Building Dedication Borderstan
    (With new pic)
  40. Anonymous Member

That's DM's TRANSPORTER. Gotta get the $cigoldz outta the country FAST!