Customize

Halloween Ideal Org Opening in Washington DC - Postgame

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Hubbard-Telescope, Oct 31, 2009.

1. re: Halloween Ideal Org Opening in Washington DC - Postgame

Home. Tired. Headed to post on Gawker.

Things went well, I can definitely say we pissed off a lot of people and they had to really change their plans all around to hide us. :3 Picks and vids up after we crash.

Also, the neighborhood is PISSED. Not the normal "hey, sad to see Scientology is here" or "Ugh, in our neighborhood?" Like PISSED THE FUCK OFF "I'm calling the god damn mayor's office" angry.
  2. Anonymous Member

re: Halloween Ideal Org Opening in Washington DC - Postgame

The dude who is on the screenshot before you play the video is the head of the Philly Org, who tried in the early months of chanology to get permits to block protest dates, but the the City of Philadelphia stopped that practice immediately. I think PhillyAnons need to lower that dude's smugness a notch!!
  3. anonsparrow Member

Can't finalize a video on YouTube for some reason. Here's a couple w/ more to come...

[ame]http://www.vimeo.com/7370817[/ame]

[ame]http://www.vimeo.com/7370847[/ame]
  4. Belladonna Member

Zing!
  5. anonsparrow Member

I still don't get Windows 7 MovieMaker ReMake yet.. sorry for the repeats in the vids..
  6. conatus Member

You are still up after being on the job all day? Since what ungodly time this morning? Dude, truly you have gained control over MEST to accomplish your epic achievements today. F*CKIN' SPARROW FTW . . . . . .AGAIN!
  7. Little_Sister Member

Sitting in a HT's living room, after a very long day of raiding. And I-am a happysaurus. Best. Halloween. Ever.
    I saw and screamed at John Carmichael, and it was good.
  8. Anonymous Member

The larger the curtains the larger the trainwreck, right?

Great vids, sparrow.
  9. fisherman Member

Anonsparrow is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. greebly Member

props to dc!props to sparrow!
    I like how polite and friendly you are to scilons that's important if we want them to leave and regain thier lives.

Was that a hired policeman who tore off your mask?

Can't forget small moments like that.
  11. Anonymous Member

Love the vids & your enturbulation, but u might want 2 save it for the scis & use ignoretech on egofag copper.
  12. Anonymous Member

I saw the same black shirtz last year @ the celebrity center big-to-do w/tom cruise. Osa or SO elite?
  13. bastet Member

The most bizarre protest ever. The cops pushed us a block down from the podium. We were not allowed to talk during the speech because it was a religious service. DM spoke. was there. After the speech and cannon with confetti, we heckled the fuck out of them until our screams bounced off the building walls. The cops were amazed. I heckled Moxon . We shouted we want xenu. You could hear it a block away. I was screaming "CONVICTED OF FRAUD" as loud as I could. Also, SEA ORG SUCKS OSA SUCKS. SEND OUT TOMMY HUBBARD SUCKS. You could see them flinch. A lot of private dick assholes security. new york sea org, osa. We moved to the podium location where we continued to chant and heckle. We had security pricks tell us to wrap it up and were demanding the police get rid of us. the dc cops said we had a right to be there. i spotted Carmichael and screamed and heckled the fuck out of him. I started screaming: I SMELL PUSSY I SMELL CARMICHEL I shouted to little sister "there he is " She went nuts screamin and heckling him. He looked like a fool with no where to hide. Scientolgy was making ridiculous demands on dc police . A big thank you to new york Boston anons. Little Sister, and Glass[the only one who could out scream me.] very bizarre .
  14. Sissy Lala Member

Awesome, Sparrow!!

"Try not to get shot." Interesting comment from a member of law enforcement in response to a citizen's legitimate question...hmm....
  15. bastet Member

You go girl!
  16. Zhent Member

Fucking epic stuff, all round.

Can't wait for more reports/pics/vids
  17. BTANONNYC Member

so much win.
  18. fisherman Member

Congratulations to all DC Anons!!! Job well done!!!!
  19. bastet Member

Forgot to thank Sparrow who was the man with the video.
  20. TinyDancer Member

Do want video of this.

Also, D'awww, Foster Kamer reads us!

http://gawker.com/5394372/spooky-sc...ay-in-dc-to-protests-and-pissed off-commuters

21. Anonymous Member

Kamer:

22. NotMike Member

Don't worry Zebra. Well get that jerk staffer to take care of your babby. Knock you up & then run. What a knob.
  23. anonsparrow Member

24. incog712 Member

Possibly this cults worst week evah but DC's Idle Org is opening and it's gonna go perfectly!

Oh wait.....

"Where's mah dog?"

"Where's mah curtains?"
    SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

DC Anon's and DC police
    Doinitomgwtfbbqrite
  25. gerry Member

"Yeh well," if they have to hide behind a curtain, it kinda says it all
  26. SomeRandGuy Member

Holy damn sparrow. You didn't give them a break for a second! Great stuff.

Every time you come out with new videos, they're hilarious. You should teach enturbulation classes.
  27. OHSHI Member

BREAKING NEWS: REJECTION REPORT RELEASED Stealth Attraction

Like this^^^ !

I can see it now... Sparrow's US bank account is going to get larger than his Marcab account. XD
  28. XenuIsDaMan Member

Presumably DC Anons will be wanting to protest the Ideal Org in the upcoming months.

May I politely suggest that you have a small flyering campaign to let the residential neighbours know. Give them an overview of what you're planning and how it goes down. Spread the location of the protests around so the noise doesn't happen in the same place twice in a row.. give the residents an email address they can use if they have concerns or questions.

Just to be friendly and let them know that some people are neighbourly.. even if they ain't your neighbours.

Keep it brief, and include at most 3 things which you're protesting for example: Fair Game, Disconnection, and RPF camps.. or whatever you think they'll care more about.

Keep it brief and provide links to succinct online resources for more info.

The folks there will be pissed enough already about the street shutdown and the noise. If there's more to come, it's only fair to warn them.
  29. Anonymous Member

It's only a matter of time. Quite short I estimate. ;-)
  30. i'mglib Member

Damn you, DCanons, and Sparrow for all these videos keeping me up all night. Thank Xenu it's daylight savings and I get an extra hour.
  31. xoixoi1 Member

DC Rocks. I love all you all babes - in a gay, straight, bi & trans way. Excellent job (blow job? .... no thanks).

Srsly, you guys have done the works today. Much respect.
  32. Amidoinitrite Member

ETHICS MY FUCKING ASS
  33. eleven Member

Deadbeat Dad Tech more like!
  34. fotoanon Member

All you anons who were in DC today were full of win!
    Thank you for a great read, and I love knowing Miscavige knew what was happening and couldn't do a thing...and everyone SAW that he couldn't do a thing.

I do so hope they continue to claim their are a religion and don't need to notify people when they want to block a street. I am sure that will work out great for them.
  35. Anonymous Member

Well, the balloontech was kind of impressive ;P
  36. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

This = Win

Also it'll be awesome when the neighbors get the Anonymous = haet group propaganda from the Scilons after this.
  37. ravenanon Member

Congrats on a beautiful protest. Wish I could of been there!

The lady giving sparrow a bit of crap "to keep walking" was Deb Danos ATL's osa. According to her the ATL cult has over 5000 members I guess she forgot to bring them with her to the this event.
  38. re: Halloween Ideal Org Opening in Washington DC - Postgame

We will try to get David Miscavige's hilariously ironic little speech up today. :)
  39. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

^ Hell yeah!

I'm pissed at you for not putting shit up on time. What do think Pheizer is paying you for? Videos and tits, that's what.
  40. re: Halloween Ideal Org Opening in Washington DC - Postgame

Video is with a non-DC anon who is traveling back to their home. :( I'll see if they can Marcab up their car and strap rockets to it so they go faster!

Oh, and that reminds me of one of my favorite moments of last night. This one guy was accusing us all of being paid. I told him "you know, sometimes people just don't agree with you. Being paid is a sad, weak excuse you were told because you have to try to explain why others disagree. You know why we're here, you've seen the humiliation and the abuse going on. I don't have to tell you any of that. There's no money involved, we just honest to goodness don't like you."

He then looked really sad and kind of inched back to the safety of his clam group hanging out on the corner without another word.