Customize

Hamilton Law's Narconon page is blanked - why?

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by fishypants, May 11, 2016.

1. fishypants Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  2. Called the toll-free number and the receptionist said Hamilton law is no longer representing clients in suits against Narconon, and she referred me to Syed & Little, the "firm in Indiana that filed the class-action lawsuit," and gave me their number.
  3. DeathHamster Member

Tony Ortega reported that all of Hamilton Law's Narconon cases have been settled. Hopefully this doesn't mean that Hamilton Law has meta-settled as well.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. fishypants Moderator

http://www.narcononlawsuits.com/
    http://indianainjuryaccidentlawyers.com/practice-areas/scientology-narconon/

X-ref: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...epresenting-clients-in-suits-against-Narconon

Maybe-relevant C&D from Scientology/Narconon's lawyers to Saeed/Little:

http://tonyortega.org/2016/03/25/at...reatens-lawyer-running-anti-narconon-website/

Perhaps a similar C&D letter was sent to Hamilton?
  5. JohnnyRUClear Member

That's a lot of words to help prop up a scam. Still, if I were Jonathan Little, I would certainly go through the wall of lolyer text carefully and make sure everything on my site was bulletproof.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. fishypants Moderator

He seems happy enough that it is...

7. RightOn Member

“Narconon is aware that students routinely become ill AND DIE during the New Life Detoxification Program.” You have adduced no evidence of students “routinely” becoming ill. Although... a bunch of people did die at the Arrowhead location within a short time span. This is a true statement."

FIFY!!!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. DeathHamster Member

Not even close to true. CARF has never accredited the Narconon Program.

They have given a three-year accreditation to some locations which use the Narconon Program. Big Difference!
    • Like Like x 2
  9. fishypants Moderator

I wonder if that kind of potentially-misleading use of their accreditation is something which might be of concern to CARF themselves?

otp@carf.org
  10. DeathHamster Member

Narconon splashes the CARF logo all over websites for locations that don't have CARF accreditation.

After the NAFC lawsuit, they can't be asleep, so either:
    • They don't give a shit.
    • Paid not to give a shit.
    • Blackmailed to not give a shit.
    • Still have Scientologists inside making sure they don't give a shit.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. AnonLover Member

• Like Like x 2
  12. anonysamvines Member

Re the above long letter to Mr Little

The website may prefer to quote NarCONon's OWN, under oath in court, expert witness's deposition/ testimony as to the programme NOT reflecting ,medically and scientifically based practises.
    This expert witness was found, hired and paid for by the defendant NarCONon to defend their practises and rebut the plaintif's claims in the Desmond v NarCONon of Georgia, NarCONon International case.

That case was extensively covered here, at Tipping Point and elsewhere.
    Tipping Point obtained copies of the deposition. Much lulz were had. Their OWN expert witness.

Hard to discredit or sue for using those statements.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. RightOn Member

How widely publicized are the cases that were settled?
    There were over 20 something of them.
    Seems like something that should be A LOT more exposed.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. DeathHamster Member

Well, most settlements follow Rules 1 & 2.

Class action lawsuit against Scientology's drug rehabs refiled with new plaintiffs April 13, 2016, Tony Ortega, Underground Bunker
  15. fishypants Moderator

"Don't be on fire" and "Never divide by zero"?
  16. RightOn Member

Would love to see a protest at a NN center with signs reading
    Narconon Settled 29 Lawsuits in Two Years
    What Where They About?
    Research and Find Out

EDITED:
    oh just
    Google: Ryan Hamilton Narconon Lawsuits
    • Like Like x 1