Customize

HANDLING SUPPRESSION SEMINAR LA Feb 13

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

It would be great to see them hide from protesters while leaving this event!

2. Anonymous Member

Signs saying "I'M SUPPRESSIVE HANDLE ME" might work
    • Like Like x 2
  3. the anti Member

this is just asking for trouble. LA anons, should we crash this?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Scatman Member

They are pushing Hubbard's myth of the "SP", the boogeyman he fabricated to label his enemies with, and those who are fatalistically the effect of the SP, the "PTS" (potential trouble source). According to Hubbard, if you get sick or don't do well in life, you are PTS, so you are connected to a SP now or in the past. Hubbard declared that SPs have twelve personality characteristics.
    Anyone who asks the question, "What published, peer reviewed studies were done to verify Hubbard's data?" will not be in scientology for long because no such studies exist. The SP and PTS are products of Hubbard's delusions.
    • Like Like x 2

5. Gotta love their use of fractions. I won't ask how they came up with that number. It really doesn't matter because this is Scientology we are talking about.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. DO EET FAGGOTS!!! You'd better be protesting outside this seminar!!! And film the flier and everything. I was inviting Scilons in Dallas to Shatter suppression and practice planet clearing by clearing the sidewalk. Predictably they did neither.
  7. Smurf Member

It will be another poorly attended event like the last one. Regging members the day before Valentines Day! Sheesh...
  8. xenubarb Member

Yeah...but at least I understand the mystery sandwich here. You're sick, you're only using 1/8th of blah and we'll tell you what the other 7/8ths is. I get that.

But this?
    - Find out what the exact spiritual factors relating to physical difficulties

I know all those individual words. In this particular combination, I have no idea what it means. It's so bland as to be taupe. Then, you don't often see "exact" and "spiritual" in this juxtaposition either. It's either real clever or they're not even trying to make sense any more. And I can't even tell which.
    • Like Like x 2