Customize

Have you read Battlefield Earth 5 times or more?

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by billybob, Apr 24, 2014.

1. RolandRB Member

you mean "drool"
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Anonylemmi Member

That was droll. :D
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Zoom Member

I only read and enjoyed the book thrice. Still have the copy, but now that everyone's pointed out all the science flaws in the fiction, I feel like reading it again would be like letting you guys down somehow. Still likely an entertaining story to me.

I point out there are flaws with some stories by Asimov, Clarke, van Vogt and many more successful SF authors, yet they may still be enjoyed if one does not notice or turns a blind eye to their discrepancies.

The real reason not to read this is bad writing; and that is down to sheer taste and preference.
  4. anonysamvines Member

Gotta admit
    Haven't read the fucker once
    Despite loving Sci Fi
    And being a latecomer to $ciloontology

And Zoom ... I actually would like to read how you see the book knowing what you know now. Not what you think you want ANons to see but what your reaction is. Especially because you actually enjoyed it thrice before knowing what you know now.
    That would be more beneficial and interesting than knowing it is what'siscuntsname(I know it was a presidential candidate I already disliked) favourite book.
  5. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  6. RolandRB Member

Did you go past a word you didn't understand?
    • Like Like x 1

7. I was a typical Scilon cultie but it was enough that I got to look at the cover of the book that a fellow clam had just bought. I was never interested in Hubbard's ''other'' projects. I guess I just wasn't into owning everything ''Hubbard''. Also, at times it was like a competition to see who could own the most Scientology/Hubbard materials and I saw through that very early on. I just never saw through the fact that I was in a cult!
    • Like Like x 2
  8. The Wrong Guy Member

That time Scientology’s Sea Org grunts donned cut-offs and bikinis to fake out L. Ron Hubbard

By Tony Ortega, The Underground Bunker, October 12, 2015

So much has happened since we returned from the last leg of our book tour that we’ve hardly had a chance to look back on the really remarkable things that took place during our trip to places like Minneapolis and Vancouver, BC.

In Seattle, we had a real treat meeting Gary Morehead for the first time. Known under his code name “Jackson” during his Scientology days, Gary was the chief of security at the Gold Base for nearly all of the period between 1982 and 1997, and he has told some amazing tales of those days. But he saved a really wild one for us when we sat down with him for a meal before our talk at Razzi’s Pizzeria on September 28.

It involved, of all things, Steve Wozniak’s “US Festival,” the massive outdoor music party the Apple inventor threw for himself in Southern California over the Labor Day weekend in 1982.

<snipped>

The concerts took place at Glen Helen Park in San Bernardino, which is about 45 miles north of Gold Base, also known as Int Base or Int to the Sea Organization workers who lived there.

Gary reminded us that L. Ron Hubbard’s vaunted return to science fiction, the publication of Battlefield Earth, was also happening around that time. And he was part of a quirky mission that someone at Gold Base had dreamed up. Gary was part of a group of Sea Org workers from the base who went to the first US festival to man a booth to promote Hubbard’s new book.

Sinar Parman and Mark Fisher also went, and corroborated what Gary remembered. Two days before the festival itself started, they set up a big tent for Author Services, Inc., which was one of the new corporate entities set up after Hubbard went into permanent seclusion in February, 1980. ASI was created to be Hubbard’s literary agency, and it wanted to get some attention for Hubbard’s 1,050-page space saga.

In the center of the tent stood a scale model of the villain Terl — all 10 feet of him — and he was chained between two walls. (It was Gary’s job to keep an eye on it to make sure it didn’t fall over and hurt someone.) The other workers in the booth were dressed in kilts, like Jonnie Goodboy Tyler and his fellow rebels. Chick Corea was there as well, performing songs from the Space Jazz album, which had been recorded specifically to be played as a soundtrack to the book. Here’s how one publication described it at the time:

Those who stopped to ask what the fuck an otherwise respectable jazz man like Corea was doing shilling for a bad Sci Fi author, plinking out loud, raspy monophonic computer tones while standing in front of a very tasteful ten-foot-tall replica of a Psychlo chained between two walls, well, those people were blocked by — er, greeted by — booth attendees dressed up like kilted Scotsmen with rayguns stuck in their immodestly large sporrans.

Fisher tells us that, in fact, the music did have an odd quality to it. “The Gold musicians had a computerized synth that was new. It was before the Synclavier. I can’t remember the name of it. It made music sound stupid in my opinon, but Hubbard loved it.”

We found a few other press accounts of the festival that mention Scientology’s bizarre booth and its giant manacled Psychlo. But none of the press stories include the wild coda to the tale, which Gary told us about.

After they got back to the base, Gary says, they learned that one of the guys in charge of getting publicity photos of the event — one of the main reasons for doing it — had failed to do his job.

“He was too busy during the festival getting laid,” Gary told us with a laugh.

Norman Starkey, one of the leaders at the base, was livid. So he ordered Gary and the others to set up the tent again, as well as the Terl figure, but this time on the property of the base itself.

If they had failed to get the photos of music fans at the US Festival looking entertained at Scientology’s tent, then they’d just have to make it happen back at Gold Base, they were told.

Fisher remembers it as well. “The publicity photos had to be sent up to LRH. So they had to fake them,” he says.

“It took a couple of weeks to do it,” Gary adds. “The whole base was down there, and we’d be up all night.”

So the workers at Scientology’s Gold Base recreated the US Festival to fool Hubbard, who was in permanent hiding, and whose location none of them knew. The tent and Terl were set up, the musicians played music (but without Corea), and the kilted characters waved their rayguns.

But to make the scene complete, they needed to recreate the festival crowds. Base workers had to ditch their regular Sea Org uniforms and put on shorts, T-shirts, and, for the women, bikinis.

“I didn’t mind it, because there were these women at the base who were drop-dead gorgeous, and they were running around in these bikinis. Wow!” Gary says.

The guy who had screwed up at the actual festival now had to get convincing photos that would look believable to Hubbard. Gary says the photographer got up on a tall ladder, had the fake music fans swarm around, and then he’d yell “freeze!” to get everyone to hold still as he snapped photos.

“The problem was, some of them actually looked like they were holding still,” Gary says with a laugh. He says many other shots were taken that were closeups of individual “festival goers.”

“There were photos of Terl, of music fans holding rayguns on him, people showing curiosity in Terl. And there were pictures with the musicians,” he says. “The whole base was there because we needed the bodies. And because we needed different faces. You couldn’t use the same people over and over again.”

Gary says they got to see the photos, but he doesn’t know if they were ever shown to the public. “I rarely left the base, so I don’t know if they were ever actually used for publicity.”

There's more here:
    http://tonyortega.org/2015/10/12/th...t-offs-and-bikinis-to-fake-out-l-ron-hubbard/

Also, here are two related cult social media pages:

https://www.facebook.com/BattlefieldEarth

https://twitter.com/BE_the_Book
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Totally wrong costumes I say:

Battlefield_Earth-001.jpg
  10. The Wrong Guy Member

Battlefield Earth was mentioned in an article about Christmas toys that the BBC published today. Here's that part of the article:

Expensive failure

Mind you, some sure-fire winners turn out to be expensive duds. Remember the Battlefield Earth action figures? If you don't, you didn't miss much.

They were a tie-in with the John Travolta film, Battlefield Earth, which spectacularly failed at the box office in 2000.

The hoped-for blockbuster was based on a book by the Church of Scientology founder L Ron Hubbard, but it recouped only a third of the money it cost to make.

The US toy firm Trendmasters had banked on it being a huge hit and had produced action figures based on the characters. Its investment in Battlefield Earth products reportedly hastened its own end - it closed down in 2002.

Trendmasters' fate is a reminder that producers need to estimate accurately just how much they will sell. Make too few of a product and they lose out on potential sales; make too many, and they leave themselves with lots of stock that nobody may want in the new year.

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-34734818

While we're on the subject of Battlefield Earth action figures, here's a search for them on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw="Battlefield Earth"&_sacat=220

And a search for Battlefield Earth in all eBay categories:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw="Battlefield Earth"&_sacat=0
    • Like Like x 2
  11. The Wrong Guy Member

Battlefield Earth was mentioned in this article today:

Top 5 Celebrities Who Had Crazy Music Careers

Five: Ron Hubbard. The creator of Scientology succeeded in making a religion with the sole purpose of confusing us. With his music, he took that confusion to a whole other level. For those unfamiliar with Lafayete Ronald Hubbard, he was an American author prominent in science fiction and fantasy. Later on, he took all his ideas, put them together, and developed a set of doctrines, which he called Scientology. The Church of Scientology later on, was founded from the very doctrines. All this was happening in the 1950s.

And in the 1980s, between shocking details of disappearance or death, he built up his music career. His most notable music was a soundtrack to his bestselling novel, Battlefield Earth. And with that same name no less, Battlefield Earth. He titled it under one album called ‘Space Jazz’. Warning! Only readers understand it!

http://ppcorn.com/us/2016/01/02/top-5-celebrities-who-had-crazy-music-careers/
    • Like Like x 2
  12. The Wrong Guy Member

More signs of the apocalypse for the Church of Scientology’s bitter-enders

By Tony Ortega, June 8, 2016

On Monday we discussed Chick Corea and how such a jazz great seems destined to be among the very last to give up his superhuman dreams under the influence of L. Ron Hubbard and the Church of Scientology.

But these days, the signs of desperation among the bitter-enders hanging on as Scientology crumbles are coming fast. We wanted to point out three items that caught our eye yesterday, thanks to our various correspondents around the country.

<snipped>

But now, well, now, they have the answer. Scientology’s Hail Mary is coming next week, and it’s going to be a monster. Scientology is back, baby. And it’s all because of…

Battlefield Earth

Sure, the 2000 movie made by John Travolta was, the New York Times said, perhaps the worst movie of the new century, predicting that it would be pretty tough for anything worse to come out in the subsequent 100 years.

But the book! The book that L. Ron Hubbard released in 1982 while he was in hiding from process servers. Now that’s a work. A thousand pages of manly adventure in the year 3000.

Yesterday, we posted something Pete Griffiths found at Facebook, which suggests that Scientology is mobilizing its troops to game Amazon for the new Galaxy Press “First Edition” of the 34-year-old book:

BEReviews.jpg

And reader Mirele revealed that a campaign is definitely under way:

Because I have nothing better to do with my time, I noticed there have been 450 reviews (out of 1480ish) of Battlefield Earth posted to Amazon over the last eight days (May 31 to June 7-today). Pretty much all of them are five-star. I also noticed that Galaxy Press is publishing a new edition on June 14, 2016, as in one week. This is all so transparent.

Yes it is.

But honestly, Battlefield Earth? This is the answer to Scientology’s problems?

http://tonyortega.org/2016/06/08/mo...or-the-church-of-scientoloogys-bitter-enders/
    • Like Like x 2
  13. fishypants Moderator

• Like Like x 3
  14. JohnnyRUClear Member

"Have you read Battlefield Earth 5 times or more?"

I've read it 5 times or less. Is that close enough?
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Instructions to Scientology members on how to write Amazon reviews of Battlefield Earth.

From Tony Ortega.

http://tonyortega.org/2016/06/12/sc...eaturing-frank-frazetta-and-a-crashed-saucer/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Scientologists are being urged to review the book on Amazon.com. This is the “hat pack” explaining how to write a review.

Scientologists!
    IMPORTANT!
    If you have read Battlefield Earth, Author Services needs YOU to write an honest review of the book NOW to Amazon and submit it tonite! We need 1800 reviews tonite by midnight!
    Instructions below:

Keller16p8.jpg

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *
    • Like Like x 3
  16. fishypants Moderator

Keller16p7-e1465685716301.jpg

Tits and GTFO!
    • Like Like x 4
  17. ethercat on ESMB has some helpful advice.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...efield-Earth&p=1102622&viewfull=1#post1102622

* * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Good idea. Here is Amazon's policy:
    It's hard to find the way to contact them (and I forgot how I got there), but here's a link:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custo...p_cu&skip=true

They have been cracking down on people who pay for fake reviews. This is not exactly that, but is still manipulative of reviews.
    Amazon cracks down on fake reviews October 19, 2015
    Amazon continues crackdown on alleged fake reviews April 25, 2016
    Amazon sues sellers for buying fake reviews June 1, 2016

Techcrunch, the last link, also takes tech-related tips; they might like this one. Here's the link to do that: http://techcrunch.com/got-a-tip/
    * * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *
    • Like Like x 2
  18. JohnnyRUClear Member

Looking at the "hat pack", I don't think this qualifies as prohibited behavior. The instructions very clearly state to write an "HONEST" review; the only possible manipulation would be the comment that one is to tell what they like about the book. Would that do it?

The mere solicitation of reviews, in and of itself, probably can't be construed as violating anything. If each review comes from someone who read the book, then what is the basis for objecting to any one of them? I'm thinking that the best which can be done here is probably to call attention to it so people are aware of it.

JMO.
  19. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 2
  20. The Wrong Guy Member

Wacky scenes from Scientology’s ‘Battlefield Earth’ launch on Hollywood Boulevard

By Tony Ortega, June 15, 2016

Quote:

Hit by another tsunami of bad press, this time over the May publication of Ron Miscavige’s bestselling book Ruthless, Ron’s son, Scientology leader David Miscavige, is hitting back with his own grab for media attention — by bringing out a 34-year-old science fiction novel, L. Ron Hubbard’s Battlefield Earth.

Yesterday, Hubbard’s literary agency Author Services Inc — staffed only by Scientologists — held a book launch event outside its building on Hollywood Boulevard that featured a crashed spaceship, characters from the novel, and even a band of soldiers in Scottish gear (it’s in the book).

Also on hand were a few Underground Bunker regulars, Fred G. Haseney and Brett Chance, who were filming as former Scientologist Phil Jones, of “Call Me” Billboard fame, approached the gathering to tell people about the fact that his daughter works at ASI, but he hasn’t seen her in five years because of Scientology’s “disconnection” policy that rips up families.

There to intercept them was Scientology Office of Special Affairs luminary Ed Parkin, wearing an ascot reminiscent of Hubbard himself, as well as a bizarre woman who did her best to “enturbulate” Phil about his failings as a Scientologist.

It was all caught on video, and Brett threw together an edited segment of it for us. We think you’re really going to find this interesting.

Continued here, with photos, a video, and open comments:
    http://tonyortega.org/2016/06/15/wa...tlefield-earth-launch-on-hollywood-boulevard/
    • Like Like x 2
  21. The Wrong Guy Member

22. The Wrong Guy Member

Today, Tony Ortega published this, written by Rod Keller:

Scientology followed its dramatic Hollywood Boulevard book launch last week with promotions at individual Barnes &amp; Noble bookstores yesterday. Phil Jones, of “Call Me” billboard fame, showed up at one store, where a nearly life-sized cutout of Terl, the book’s villain, invited people to purchase the 34-year-old novel.

In 1990, as part of its landmark series about Scientology, Los Angeles Times reporters Joel Sappell and Robert Welkos revealed that the church had relied on individual members to buy books by the armful in order to get Hubbard’s works on the New York Times bestsellers lists. More than 25 years later, the strategy is apparently the same, but with social media, Scientology is much more open about what they’re doing.

BEpromo-e1466289070762.jpg

http://tonyortega.org/2016/06/19/sc...e-and-with-the-euro-2016-football-tournament/
    • Like Like x 3
  23. The Wrong Guy Member

24. Quentinanon Member

Amazing that the cult is still trying to sell Hubbard's sci-fi shit.
    Oh wait, it's all sci-fi!
    • Like Like x 3
  25. The Wrong Guy Member

The Scientology Money Project has an interesting article that's worth reading:

Op Ed: Church of Scientology hires UFO/JFK/911 Truther Jim Marrs to promote Battlefield Earth

Quote:

Doomed forever to repackage and resell the same old works of L. Ron Hubbard over and over ad infinitum, the Church of Scientology has now decided to relaunch one of the worst SciFi books ever, and here we speak of Battlefield Earth — which was also one of the worst movies ever. That the movie starred Scientologist John Travolta was perhaps the main reason for the epic awfulness of the movie. The book and the movie were bad because L. Ron Hubbard’s “Battlefield Earth” fails in so many areas. The plot, characters, dialogue and the writing itself are idiotic, turgid, and laughable. The book is unreadable in its present form.

A cursory look at the Galaxy Press website show the original 1982 first edition of Battlefield Earth still being offered at $75.00. This means Galaxy was never able to move all of its 1982 Battlefield Earth stock — and yet it is now trying to sell a 2016 edition.

So what to do? How does the Church of Scientology’s for-profit Galaxy Press hype and sell the unreadable Battlefield Earth?

This is where UFO, NWO, JFK assassination writer, and 911 Truther Jim Marrs enters the picture. That Scientology’s Galaxy Press has hired master conspiracy theorist Jim Marrs to help promote Battlefield Earth is bizarre on so many levels:

Continued here:
    https://scientologymoneyproject.com...uther-jim-marrs-to-promote-battlefield-earth/

Jim Marrs has been mentioned here before, mostly in passing, and several times in this 2009 thread:

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/the-prophet-marty-rathbun-speaketh.45384/
    • Like Like x 1
  26. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  27. Quentinanon Member

As the cult becomes more desperate to get outside attention, they will seek out lunatic fringe elements to hawk their literature, because only a paranoid personality would latch onto lunatic fringe literature like Hubbard's.
  28. JohnnyRUClear Member

Mitt Romney said it was his fave. :rolleyes:

Trufax: I once had the chance to shake Mitt Romney's hand. I almost did for the notoriety factor, but decided meh.
  29. The Wrong Guy Member

Scientology has a plan to rescue the U.S. military, and it involves ‘Battlefield Earth’

By Rod Keller, July 3, 2016

Quote:

Scientology staff members have received briefings on the re-release of the 1982 L. Ron Hubbard science fiction novel Battlefield Earth. Each org has a quota to sell books, and the potential customers are mostly active Scientologists. Although a work of fiction, the book is seen by Scientologists as an introduction to the works of L. Ron Hubbard in a process Scientology calls “dissemination.” Copies of the book cost $25.00 and the books sold will be donated to the U.S. Military as part of Scientology’s battle against psychiatry. The novel is allegorical, documenting the battle between a group of primitive Scottish farmers representing Scientologists, against the alien Psychlos representing Psychiatry. Hubbard taught that psychiatrists in real life are not like other humans, but come from the planet Farsec, and came to Earth to control the population, much like the fictional Psychlos.

HELLO everyone!! So for the ones that don’t know I’m a staff member at Tampa day org and I got an AMAZING briefing today at the org about the NEW BATTLE FIELD EARTH book so check this out, basically the book has 100 new pages of original LRH content and the book includes the last interview LRH did with the media in the mid 80 which is totally amazing because it’s a perfect dissemination line and we are doing it with the purpose of taking this book to the NEW YORK TIMES BEST SELLER LIST.

Apart from that there is another huge and amazing news every Battlefield Earth book that is donated is going straight to the US military. The reason for this is that the US military is being suppressed in a huge way by psychiatry and we are going to fight that with this book putting in theta and a stable terminal, LRH.

So obviously Tampa Org has a quota to achieve this target and I want you guys to help us out!!

The book is only 25 dollars and It’s super easy just fill out one of this (picture below) and let me know on private inbox or my number +1 727 637 1580 that you filled it out!! (You can grab one of this forms at flag or let me know and I can find it for you) but… VERY IMPORTANT please in the seller and division section put Lucas Santinato and Tampa org day so it counts to our quota!!! ??????

Cheers!! And let’s make this happen!! ??????

– Lucas Santinato

http://tonyortega.org/2016/07/03/sc...s-military-and-it-involves-battlefield-earth/
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Ogsonofgroo Member

Oh good lordy bat-man! Lololololol!

25$ for something people throw away, or thrift-shop for a dime? Moar LOLOLOLOL!

gah.

So, they're going to take it up the best sellers list again? Hm, wasn't there already some dumb fuck who bought 25 copies to spread around? Is cult going to push people into buying up everything? Again?
    Having actually tried to read this sloppy shite (I use to love reading sci-fi stuff), it is painfully archane 30's style tripe, providing Hubbard a release from his inner engrams no doubt.

gah again.
    • Like Like x 2
  31. DeathHamster Member

I'd be surprised if the New York Times bestseller list still works the same way as it did in the 80s: A few key shops that report their sales to NYT that can be rigged.

These days everything is computerized inventory, and companies like AC Nelsen Bookseller report the exact number sold across all the major chains. They'd have to buy a massive amount of books to make a dent in the numbers. Game Over.

They probably know that, and this is a cynical attempt to gouge the members for more money, especially if they never actually print the "donated" books.
    • Like Like x 2
  32. The Wrong Guy Member

Why Scientologists can’t show off their superpowers

By Tony Ortega, July 4, 2016

Quote:

Because the CIA will investigate them if they do.

Great stuff from Phil Jones from the June 24 Battlefield Earth event as he interrogates Scientology Office of Special Affairs handler Ed Parkin:

http://tonyortega.org/2016/07/04/te...cientology-on-this-glorious-independence-day/
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Quentinanon Member

At one of raids I participated in, a guy walked out of the morg and approached us identifying himself as an OT 8 who had done all the L rundowns. I asked him if he was an operating thetan and he affirmed that he was. I asked him to walk through the wall behind us and he said he could not do that. I wrote a two digit number down on a piece of paper and put it in my pocket. I asked him to tell me that number that I wrote down and he replied that he could not do that. I told him, "It looks like you don't have OT powers after all." He replied, "That's not what the state of OT is about." I went on, "Back when Hubbard was alive, he defined it as 'total cause over matter, energy, space, and time on all 8 dynamics'. So, what does that term mean now?" His reply, "I can't tell you because it's confidential."
    I left it as, "I would say you have been defrauded and ripped-off."
    BTW, the OT 8 level did not exist in the early 1970's as Parkin seems to believe, so it wasn't "different".
    • Like Like x 2
  34. The Wrong Guy Member

Battlefield Earth Sales Going Nowhere

By Mike Rinder, July 6, 2016

Quote:

Well, the “OT Committee Farce” is doing their damnedest to sell Battlefield Earth — and how are they going about it? By telling everyone to buy 20 books apiece.

And this is a “religious activity”.

But the biggest joke of all is that unlike the recent books by Leah Remini and Ron Miscavige, Battlefield Earth is nowhere to be found on the NY Times bestseller list.

This is a good indicator just how many scientologists there REALLY are in the US. Every scientologist is being pressured HARD to buy copies of BE. It is an indicator of serious counter intention not to get behind this program and buy the book. It is part of the Maiden Voyage orders straight from “command.” If they cannot get the book onto ANY NY Times bestseller list then it is clear their numbers are not in the millions or even the hundred thousands. Maybe tens of thousands — but LOW tens of thousands.

Continued here, with open comments:
    http://www.mikerindersblog.org/battlefield-earth-sales-going-nowhere/
    • Like Like x 2
  35. The Church of Scientology Battlefield Earth Support Team.

From Mike Rinder's Thursday Funnies.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/thursday-funnies-91/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Running fiction booksales for the world to see… Oh, what a religious movement this is.

Screenshot-774.png

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *
    • Like Like x 3
  36. The Wrong Guy Member

Scientology continues to push for ‘Battlefield Earth’ sales, and you can get this T-shirt!

By Rod Keller, July 10, 2016

Quote:

Scientology has released a print of the Frank Frazetta painting used on the new edition of the L. Ron Hubbard book Battlefield Earth. The price is $10,000. Scientologists are being urged to buy 20 copies of the book to push it on the New York Times bestseller list. In some missions, if you buy 25 copies, you get this t-shirt.

Keller20p2.jpg

http://tonyortega.org/2016/07/10/sc...eld-earth-sales-and-you-can-get-this-t-shirt/
  37. The Wrong Guy Member

Why Battlefield Earth Sucks

Published by Chris Shelton on July 14, 2016

My review of what I think is probably the worst movie every made, Battlefield Earth, with some commentary on its background and making as well as the book it is based on.
    • Like Like x 3
  38. Ogsonofgroo Member

"A cross between Star Wars and the smell of ass." John Stewart, The Daily Show.

Think I laughed out a lung on this one, gee thanks :p Aweshum review thar Chris!!! I saved some Internets lately, I give them all to you gladly!

Lololololololol! Dang! There goes another kidney!

:D
    • Like Like x 1