Customize

"He is fair game in the fullest sense of the word."

Discussion in 'Martin Ottmann' started by Martin Ottmann, Dec 4, 2012.

1. HCO Ethics Order on Paul Gomes:

Fair-Game.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Anonymous Member

Surprisingly the term "fair game" was only in ethics orders between 18 October 1967 and 21 October 1968, only the usage of the term though:
  3. Anonymous Member

"He will have to submit proof of having followed both treason, enemy and doubt formulae in full"
    But in Hubbard's defense this was before Key to Life Course.
  4. Gottabrain Member

Okay, wait, this SP declare is kinda lulzy.

The way I read it, Paul Gomes was supposed to be auditing this chick Leah, but instead, they both had raging great sex in the private auditing room. He was "unblocking" her "second dynamic" (sex)

He even "squirreled", so what did he do - have her hold the cans naked, or give her kinky commands like, "Look at my malehood. Thank you. Walk over to my malehood. Thank you. Touch my malehood. Thank you. Turn around...

or...?

Nowhere here does it say that Leah was NOT a willing and active participant. It only said she wanted to end the relationship, and apparently that made Paul Gomes mad so he had her declared an SP. Very dangerous to break up with your partner when he is the Ethics Officer!

But for all that, Gomes did something cool earlier. He apparently stole or destroyed the ethics file of his good mate, Charles Berner and that really pissed off Elron, or why else would the cult leader bring it up in the middle of a paragraph about sex?. I like that part. :)

I can agree that counselors shouldn't be having sex with people they are supposed to be counseling, but Scientology isn't like real counseling, either. Obviously, Paul and Leah didn't take it that seriously at the time. And if Scientology hadn't been involved, it would have all been a private matter and everyone would have settled down in a few weeks.

I hate Scientology.
    • Funny Funny x 2