Customize

"He sold Arnie Out" - An ex-osa comes forward

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by ArnieLerma, Jun 12, 2014.

1. ArnieLerma Member

"He Sold Arnie Out"

The following illuminating as to OSA tactics post appeared on ESMB a few weeks ago and Mr Scott Gordon has consented to this repost ... my comments follow:

"Okay - It's past time I told this story.

I had been racking my "brains" (those handy shock absorbers for my thetan) for the name of the DSA in Washington, D.C. For some reason I had thought it was 'Marie'. Well, no. As I was reminded earlier today, Sylvia Stanard is her name.

In ~2002 she came to my house and stayed a couple of nights in the guest room. My humble mobile home near the school I taught at in DeSoto, TX. Sylvia was on a mission. Her OSA Int contact was "Donatello." Some Italian fellow in the Invest bureau. They were all wiping their hands with delight because...Syvia and I went over to a guy's house in nearby Lancaster, TX. He was an Internet guy and had a closet full of mainframes in a rack that hosted Internet websites, with a high-speed trunk connection.

This guy had been involved with protestors out on the East Coast and knew Arnie Lerma well. In fact, he had hosted websites for Arnie and... He had one of Arnie's websites on a harddrive. This would include all of the webpages, but more importantly, and what OSA wanted, was the list of all "visitors" to the site - their IP addresses. There may also have been e-mail (which would have made this operation very illegal, if so) but that was not mentioned, so I honestly do not know.

After some introductory chat, the DSA Wash DC says she is paying him - as agreed-upon prior - for the hard-drive. I saw about $1000 in cash change hands on that deal.

So then she had him get out his old Mark VI. For the life of me, I do not know why $cn worries about a substandard, old meter in the field when they are so easily constructed and are everywhere, but they did. She went back and forth with him and paid him around $700 cash for it.

I will not say his name (but I do not have any problem if someone remembers who he is and reports it here). I was told to look in on him from time-to-time and stay friendly. He also knew Alan Walter and offered to do a little spy work for me informally, on a "visit and report back" basis, and I said sure, but never heard back.

He sold Arnie out."

My reply:

"Wow, so THAT is what was going on, his name was Donni something, had lived in Baltimore Md before moving to TX, thought this guy was a good pal....used the nickname Merkaba on IRC...he attended one of the early pickets in Clearwater, we drove down together. We were pals...

Wow..... (mind blown) that is when I moved to Powweb.com..and opened Lermanet2.com (yet more expenses) as "backup" to lermanet.com

Wow....

Thank you so much for having the guts to spill these beans... I wonder who else took a brown envelope with cash in it over the years to ruin my day...

Arnie Lerma
    Lermanet.com Exposing the CON since 1993
    I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speake

Ms: Sylvia Stanard OSA DSA PR DC 2004

sylvia2004-300.jpg

Arnie in the Sea Org checking out E-meters 1972:

arnie72.jpg

dcp-003f.jpg

Above arnie and joe harrington taken by Sylvia with my camera...

Parked in front of DC 2006

march19-2006-DC04-onlocation.jpg
    • Like Like x 12
  2. ArnieLerma Member

Here is pic from two weeks ago

arnietwoweeksago.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  3. Quentinanon Member

So a "church" with 501(c)3 tax exempt status pays cash to do dirty tricks. Where is the IRS and FBI on this?
    • Like Like x 6
  4. thesneakster Member

Picture from two weeks ago of whom and where, please ?

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. BigBeard Member

FYI: That 'The Internet Will Not Be "Handled'" Joe is holding was mine. Joe was using it while I was busy taking pictures. The opposite side says, "$cientology Hates Free Speach". For some reason they didn't seem to like it much.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 6
  6. ArnieLerma Member

bite me
    • Like Like x 10
  7. ArnieLerma Member

Hey Bigbeard, been a long time:

[dox removed]

What a long strange trip it's been....
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Quentinanon Member

That photo was taken at a luncheon with Frau Doktor Lilly von Markab in the Fifth Invader Force base cafe' on Venus. (the cafe' is air-conditioned)
    • Like Like x 5
  9. thesneakster Member

Perhaps you felt my question was overly rude. I'm sorry.

There seems to be some unstated special significance to this photograph. I'd be grateful, if you explained what makes this photo special, ok ?

Regards,

Michael A. Hobson
  10. Quentinanon Member

• Like Like x 2
  11. ArnieLerma Member

Yes it sounded like OSA was looking for information... as they always do, as well as rude.
    The guy on left is me. I felt it was cheaper and more convenient to grow a Guy Falwke's moustache than to buy one.
    That is why I could walk by $cientology's process servers at the Flag Down event, and
    they did not recognize me, any more questions I wont answer.

Regards Arnie
    • Like Like x 8
  12. thesneakster Member

Oh, that was you? :eek:

Well I reckon that's a good look on you. ;)

Michael A. Hobson
  13. ArnieLerma Member

In reply to a comment on another thread, I said: Yeah Donni could and should of gotten considerably more, but Scott pointed out that he only 'saw' about $1000 in cash, that doesn't mean that is all Donni received... I know of another instance about a person I will not name rather than break a promise... of $5000 being paid for a false affidavit... And Lawrence told me about a sheriff in Colorado who apologized to him years after accepting $50,000 to "get" Lawrence Wollershiem on a DWI.... For ten or twenty grand once in a while, $cientology can turn a past supporter into a lifelong critic.

I AM CERTAIN THIS IS JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG SO TO SPEAK. and that there are a number of them around, online... whose job is to attack litigants, past, present, and future litigants...some for decades...... now, just imagine how much was spent depopularizing Mr Robert Minton... http://www.lermanet.com/persecution/stacybrooks.htm You will also note, if you do careful research that many of the same names and nicks have attacked Gerry Armstrong, Tom Padgett, Robert Minton, and others involved in litigation with $cientology, yet none of the past litigants have engaged in these attacks only supposed "critics"... none of whome have been deposed by scientology, and none of whome would dare allow themselves to be deposed... because they know in their hearts what they did for the money, and literally can not afford to admit it.
    • Like Like x 3
  14. ArnieLerma Member

“That hatred springs more from self-contempt than from a legitimate grievance is seen in the intimate connection between hatred and a guilty conscience. There is perhaps no surer way of infecting ourselves with virulent hatred toward a person than by doing him a grave injustice. That others have a just grievance against us is a more potent reason for hating them than that we have a just grievance against them. ……Self-righteousness is a loud din raised to drown the voice of guilt within us.”
    Eric Hoffer, "True Believer" << Essential reading!
    • Like Like x 4
  15. Kilia Member

• Like Like x 1
  16. mods are now deleting posts against Michael Hobson. the plot thickens
    wtfindie
    This message by wtfindie has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  17. thesneakster Member

Actually, I secretly am a WWP mod and I'm deleting them myself. :cool:

Wait a minute! I'm not supposed to reveal that!!! :rolleyes:

Michael A. Hobson
    • Like Like x 3
  18. you fuckin' wish.
    not busy enough with SA Indie ops?
    OSA Indie
    This message by OSA Indie has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  19. make that OSA Indie ops
    i can't type, study tech, you know.
    OSA Indie
    This message by OSA Indie has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  20. Quentinanon Member

ehoffer.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  21. The Internet Member

I’m glad this OSA guy fessed up. I hope more will step up. The more we know, the easier it will be to stop Scientology’s evil ambitions.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. RightOn Member

Sylvia StainedPaints eh?
    man she is a piece of work
    Sitting there with her floppy tits (eeewwww)
    Can not stand that woman err......piece of shit
    • Like Like x 1
  23. you fucked her
    saggytits
    This message by saggytits has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  24. 1952 the year Jack Parsons died