Customize

Heather Heyer

Discussion in 'Anonymous News' started by KittyKatSpanker, Aug 16, 2017.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  1. Quentinanon Member

Reminiscent of the toppling of the Saddam Hussein statue.
    The structure was actually hollow and collapsed when it toppled.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  3. White Tara Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  4. Quentinanon Member

Important to get video of tyrants wearing a LEO badge.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. The Internet Member

Smells like disinfo but hey, what do I know. Just to pick out one detail that seems off: the writer talks about doing CPR which probably most of us know, then mentions Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and says this has to do with getting the chest compressions right. I'm pretty sure the chest compressions are the same whether ordinary people, EMTs, nurses, or cardiac surgeons do them.

Also, Anti-fa site. Even though I sympathize with Anti-fa's feelings toward Nazis, those guys are helping Trump by threatening violence just as Trump helped Kim Jong Un with his threats of violence.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. ACLS and CPR are different. CPR is resuscitation by bystanders. ACLS is resuscitation by pros. I dunno about the chest compression goals she noted. The biggest difference between CPR and ACLS is airway management. Because bystanders mismanage the airway frequently, CPR is now chest compressions- the improved circulation is better than bad airway/CPR. We no longer do breathing during a pause in compressions.
    She is spot on with her advice to never get between a nurse and her patient.srs they can be scary.
  7. The Internet Member

The writer didn't talk about doing any ACLS stuff so I don't know why she had to throw "ACLS" into the conversation. It's gratuitous. Gratuitous is a red flag for bullshit, in my experience.

Tell you what, if this report is legit I will eat a bag of dicks. If it's disinfo, then let's agree never to take anti-fa seriously again.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. RavenEyes Member

Trigger warning re: embedded video - graphic and disturbing, language, etc
    On the Vice/HBO documentary embedded here, you can see in the background about halfway through some bystanders furiously performing CPR on a white female I assumed to be Heather Heyer. (I've heard of no one else who required that procedure, at least on-site.) There is also a brief interview from a medic (citizen medic?) who assisted in the CPR. I was interrupted during that part of the show.

I don't know if this has been posted anywhere else on wwp or if this will help in this debate. I am not going to re-watch this.

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/videos/a57009/charlottesville-vice-documentary/

• Like Like x 3
  9. White Tara Global Moderator

• Like Like x 2
  10. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  11. A Real President for Heather: (They even wear her favorite colour)

12. The Internet Member

Apparently some nurses don't have mama bear feelings toward injured people of all political persuasions.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Disgusting to consider right to live not as highest value above all other laws.
    No - even if your traffic light is green, you are not allowed to drive through that old lady crossing the street.
  14. The Internet Member

Jason KeSSler isn't sad about Heather Heyer's death.

Screen Shot 2017-08-20 at 3.51.15 PM.png
  15. Ok redskins - you may take his scalp then without bothering.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. White Tara Global Moderator

My favourite flavour :rolleyes:
    • Like Like x 1
  17. The Internet Member

Does she sell vitamins? Because then lunacy trifecta: antivax, political wingnut, vitamins.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. The death of Mrs. Heyer is sad and unfortunate....especially under the circumstances...

None of that should have happened...her family has my deepest condolences for her loss...

However...removing historical monuments will not change anything.

It'll only deepen the divisions around the entire country.
    • Like Like x 1

19. Go ahead and cry like the little fuckn' coward that you are!
    • Like Like x 1
  20. So that basically means all of them regardless of who put them up or when.

She was murdered by a white supremacist during a riot with a car. Those people DO NOT represent us!

That's you're problem Internet... you look at people like me and the guy in that picture at the bottom of your post and you see nothing but racists... All you see is a white supremacist...you don't see someone fighting to preserve history and I suppose I know what I should do since apparently I haven't grown up....

If I had it my way i'd have all of the groups that were present at Charlottesville labeled as domestic terrorists because that's what they all are.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. The Internet Member

Heather Heyer probably didn't expect to change the way racists think. But she cared about people being harmed by racists. She cared enough to get out on the street in her town as a show of love and support toward the victims of racism. Now it looks like a lot of people really miss her.
    • Like Like x 3

22. It hurts that, that had to happen to her...I wish I could offer my condolences to her family in some way.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Ogsonofgroo Member

Crying like the yellow-spined, murder-talkin', racist piece of shit he is, I wish him a great time in Bubbah's showerstall.
    Boo-frikken-hoo scum-sucker!

iya.
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Polite cough*
    This is the Heather Heyer thread. Can I move the confederate statue comments to a separate thread- Johnny which thread would you like?
    • Like Like x 2
  25. The Internet Member

I hope you noticed that I was good and moved my replies to the Charlottesville thread. You can delete this comment when you finally tidy up.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. DO EET ! and than lock the heather thread with a kitten
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Yes thanks
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Vacuumed this thread and put the discussion about confederate/southern history in the Charlottesville thread, if that's not right tell me.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 4
  30. I think that there should be a special thread just for that.
    • Like Like x 1