Heather Heyer

Discussion in 'Anonymous News' started by KittyKatSpanker, Aug 16, 2017.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  1. Heather and her Mom would have liked this song. Of that I am sure:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. White Tara Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  3. I miss her and I have never known her, but the little I know of her makes me concience that the world died a little without having her around.

Wrote that without pausing once
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Heather liked purple

"Six months later, that narrative of blamelessness, which started on the airwaves and the internet, is now being tested in the courthouse. In a direct assault on the so-called alt-right movement, a sprawling lawsuit contends that the leaders of the Charlottesville gathering engaged in a conspiracy to foster racial hatred, and are legally responsible for the 30 injuries and the death of a woman, Heather Heyer, that occurred."

Related but about D.C.
    "The question is, how deep is the relationship between the police, federal prosecutors and these extremists? And in MPD’s case, are Washington police breaking the law, as its city council has passed laws barring them from spying on protesters or protest groups?

“It’s extraordinarily dangerous for prosecutors and police to be accepting information and evidence from politically motivated organizations that are intending to work against their political opponents,” said Mara Verheyden-Hilliard, executive director and constitutional rights attorney with the Partnership for Civil Justice Fund. “That’s not how they’re supposed to operate.”"
  6. NO, have thought about this long and hard: we should put all of the shit on the table taking no prisinors

do not worry I have racist tendecies like everybody else, but I will never cut a men or woman down because of them being of another "race"