Customize

Heidelberg, 28th January 2012, Stress test tent

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Anonymous, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

Just by chance, I nearly stumbled into a Diarrhetics tent on Bismarckplatz in Heidelberg today. Plans for the day were quickly changed - these stress tests could not stay unraided ...
    They got 3 (!) E-meters running and from 3 to 6 p.m. I managed to inform every person leaving the cans about the fact this tent was from Co$. This mightily pissed them, the girl (probably in her 20ies) angrliy tried to take photos of me once.
    They had Dianetics written in big letters but only a small sign told these people were actually from fail-org Stuttgart. However, I did not see them before, Hubert was not there to handle me and so I was quite kind and ran medium gear enturbulation.

The first young woman I informed was from China and she already thought it must be a scam when squeezing the cans. So it was very cool she decided to stay with me and helped informing people - I did the (german) talking, she looked convincing and did the non-verbal stuff to passers-by. Hilarious!

Inbetween seeding of doubts ... as it seems, the ideal org Stuttgart is still NOT ready. LOL
    With Sci Wolfgang I had a longer discussion and he admitted that DM was not in Hamburg. He said the Sacramento Idle Org opening was at the same time, so it was impossible. He also said 1500 were at the opening (he probably lied) in Hamburg.
    I did not see those folks before - one smaller guy who smoked quite a lot was seen by others before in Bruchsal (see pic below) and Tübingen and the meters and tent seem also to be the same. They were 2 guys and 2 women. 1 guy + 1 woman were from the south, Wolfgang could be from Hamburg (I think it was his car with a HH plate) but he claimed to know the Stuckenbrocks from Stuttgart.
    He also confirmed the Berlin org to be empty.

Called it a day at 6 when they started to shutdown the tent, also it was f* cold, the whole day.

No pix by myself, sorry.

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 8
  2. Anonymous Member

Hello scientology, we're in your stress tests stealing your customers.
  3. Random guy Member

4. telomere Member

He looks healthy.

Scientology makes the able more able? Or is it tobacco? or both
  5. Anonymous Member

Funny you mention that, because yesterday he looked way more terrible and first I was not sure if it's him on this picture.
    He was one of two to phone from time to time, but Hubert the handler was probably in Stuttgart some 150km away .... baaaawwwww
  6. Zhent Member

Excellent work, thanks for the report! Interesting that the Sacramento Ideal org was apparently opening at the same time and DM went to that, can this be confirmed? Seems fairly odd they would schedule two at the same time and DM would miss out on another boring speech.

Edit: just saw this - https://whyweprotest.net/community/...ramento-church-of-scientology-location.99381/
    It was near but NOT at the same time. DM could of easily got to both.
  7. Ackerland Member

Holy shit :)
    Well done! Can the guy who raided in Heidelberg please private message me?

You are probably talking about Wolfgang Brugger, that's this fellow:
    http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Wolfgang/Brugger (at the top, with the pic)
    http://www.oursites.org/wolfgangbrugger/
    http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/w/wolfgang-brugger.html

I met him at my last raid in Pforzheim about half a year ago and he usually is on duty for stress tests on Saturdays. He's got a wife who I've met at our first raid against the KVPM in Stuttgart, and a cute daughter. Both are active in Scientology, and we have seen them at raids over the past four years.
    I told Wolfgang about how David Miscavige was a tyrant, beating his staff, and how most staff have gone missing as they are in the hole. He told me how all this was lies. He was at an event in St. Hill and how on the toilet he was standing next to Miscavige's urinal and he was the nicest guy etc. And that Miscavige had a couple of int execs last time he was there...
  8. Anonymous Member

LOL ...

Wow, this guy was consultant for Lonza ...
  9. moarxenu Member

Well done you awesome faggots! Greetz from Sanfagcisco!
  10. Anonymous Member

I forgot to tell you: He said she is at Flag. May she return healthy ...
  11. Anonymous Member

Thank you! :)
  12. Ackerland Member

Has she joined the Sea org or is she on course? I'd believe the latter because he told me he wouldn't send her to the Sea Org before she finished school.
    But there's no way of telling whether he was talked into letting her go into the Sea Org.
  13. Anonymous Member

I think he just said she is there, so hopefully not yet in the Sea Org. Is she pretty? I could imagine so, since he is not looking bad. Also, besides Sci-stuff he probably would be a guy to have nice conversations with.
  14. MagnumBerlin Member

Eine sehr coole Aktion! Danke dafür und Grüße von Berlin nach Heidelberg!
  15. Co$ had a booth at Bismarckplatz on Sat, 26th March 2016. Observed it for 10 minutes, warned one person.
    Completely new faces, not looking healthy. Busy day before Easter, hardly anyone interested. One person looking like a male muslim took material with him. Could be a refugee, you see them everywhere in the city.
    All other people they tried to hook, knew what it was and turned away. Face expressions vary from desperation to "ha - see these wogs denying their chance - they deserve nothing else".

Booth was plastered with VM shit, clams had their yellow VM jackets. They did not hide the word "Scientology", however.

No booth was there at Sat, 2nd April 2016.
  16. White Tara Global Moderator

Why the thread necro baby? :confused: