Customize

Help for polish subforum

Discussion in 'Support Questions' started by gr0w33r, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Hi guys, at first i will say that i dont speak english well. I dont have problems with understand what peoples write, but i have problems what peoples say. I need a help with one problem. I want to translate trailer that was released two days ago - i mean 'We Are Legion', add polish subtitles then upload it on our channel, but as i said i dont speak english well and i dont understand few moments. All i want is just text from that video, whole text. Then i will translate it without any problems. Can you help me? Its just a few seconds for you out there. It will be great.

2. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thats not what i was looking for.
  4. Anonymous Member

patience grasshopper
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks :*
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

reported for impersonation
    you're welcome asshole
  9. Okay, get a grip Ladies & Gentlemen. Are you comfy? Here's the deal.

The Gr0w99I user has been b@.

The user's IPA has been b@.

His B@ Shell has been b@.

No one will ever join his B@.

His substance has been b@.

He's a b@ substance.

That is all.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

Okay, I found my grip, and am comfy. And thank you so much for the update.

One question though. How is a general member to determine that a user has been banned and not merely overlooked by mod staff during troll war action? There is nothing on the user's profile page to indicate a ban. I checked. Members regularly are reminded/requested to report questionable posts. I'm confused, is that no longer the case?

My question is asked in the interests of wanting to continue to be helpful to this forum.
  11. Anonymous Member

Because their posts were deleted.
  12. telomere Member

wtf is b@?
    you mean this?
    17486.jpg

It was nice though,
    when b& users had their own usergroup that would show up under their username.

apparently XF doesn't support that (or user-customizable group names/descriptions).
    :[
  13. grebe Member

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Thanks, mods.

Oh yeah, it would be nice to retain a record of disruptive members and what they did for future reference, maybe to spot patterns that repeat.

In my opinion, Grower's video was produced by our enemies. Although it fairly portrays a broad slice of the Anonymous phenomenon, it emphasizes anarchy and bullying in a manner that will worry the general public. It depicts Anonymous as adolescent boys with little sense of responsibility for what might result from their rebellious actions against "the Man."
  14. Anonymous Member

You may be right that some posts were deleted but the profile page remains, with 6 posts in history. And with no indication of a ban. Thanks to telomere above for the indication that perhaps there is no way for a member to determine if a user has been banned.
    My question remains.
  15. telomere Member

I would guess that when you can no longer see the questionable posts to report them,
    then you can stop reporting them.

I think the "not knowing if a user is b&" might just be something we have to live with.
    It's hard to be sure if the posts were domed or graveyarded or garbage heaped, but
    having the questionable posts not stinking up your subforum might be the only certain relief possible.
  16. Anonymous Member

I have no problem with that.

User-impersonating post is still there ^^ but not important in the total scheme of things so will now /thread.