Customize

Help locate Shereen Filisky Hull. Her Scientology disconnected father is in the hospital with cancer

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by CommunicatorIC, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Help locate Shereen Filisky Hull. Her Scientology disconnected father is in the hospital with cancer and renal failure.

From phenomanon on ESMB. Although "phenomanon" is obviously a pseudonym, she has been a member ESMB since 2012 and has 1867 posts.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?42499-Help-to-locate-Shereen-Hull-needed-badly-Urgent

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Shereen Filisky Hull's Father, John Filisky, is in Hospital with Renal failure, and bladder cancer. He is near 90 yrs old.

His Daughter, Shereen, disconnected from John some 35 years ago, and his family in L.A. has no idea how to find her to inform her. ( not that she would give a fook).

John was not told of his Son Rick Filisky's death until after the fact. John doesn't even know what became of Rick's body.

He loves Shereen. She has always been his little girl. The L.A. family, unlike the fooking COS, have the integrity to want to inform Shereen. I know that John would leave this earth joyful if Shereen would speak to him.

Millie Filisy, John's Wife, and my bestest friend for some 60 years, has had a series of strokes, and is not operating on all cylinders.

Can someone help?

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Kilia Member

I re-tweeted... hope all goes well.
  3. RightOn Member

This is why
  4. From phenomanon on ESMB:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...gent&p=1111531&viewfull=1#post1111531

SHE IS FOUND!!! She has been contacted, and the fkn Church has given her permission to speak to him by phone. WOWZERS!

If the so-called scn'ists in COS had half the compassion, half the caring, even a fraction of desire to help, they would not be in the condition they're in.

RavenEyes, welcome to the Board !

All of you who 'tweeted' etc and got this plea onto so many Social Media sites, a few elderly scn'ists are in your debt

I love this MB!
    I even love Emma!

I want to thank RavenEyes for making this possible. You made a huge positive impact on these people's lives. Thank you.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  5. More from phenomanon on ESMB.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...badly-Urgent&p=1111532&viewfull=1#post1111532

Shereen has been found and contacted.

Dig this: the COS gave her permission to speak with her father on the telephone!

This is good. Up is Up. I wonder if COS would've allowed a call if there hadn't been such publicity over Disconnection because of the big Call Me sign.

• Like Like x 1
  6. whoo hoo! Nice Raven eyes)|
  7. sallysock Member

Very, very nice.
  8. RightOn Member

Anon delivers! WTG Raven!

And to the COS, you are nothing more than a bunch of heartless charlatans.
    Your claims of human rights and philanthropy make me puke.

This story needs more exposure!
    • Like Like x 2
  9. AnonSixohSix Member

Awesome job Raven Eyes!!!
  10. TrevAnon Member

Just to note: IIRC "phenomanon" on ESMB used a different handle before 2012. She posted lots more. :)
  11. RavenEyes Member

I'm so happy that two pieces of a broken family were at least somewhat reconnected, if not in the way everyone hoped. Hearing is the last of our senses to go, and I pray (yes, pray) that her father is at least told that she's reaching out to him - that she asked for permission, etc., even if he's in a coma. He'll know if they tell him. He will hear her if she speaks to him before he passes. Think of HIM right now, not your anger, the past, the pain...

No need for thanks - please. I wanted this to be done without me attached. Wasn't my intent for any sort of credit. It's a long story, but the need for speed and a few people behind-the-scenes not listening to my requests...well, lol. :rolleyes: Edit: I DO appreciate the thanks, I do. I just didn't do it for any accolades. My sadness for the family was the impetus. I want my intent understood. :)

Thanks to whomever at CoS gave permission to her to call her dying dad. I mean that, sincerely. Wasn't so hard now, was it? How about you all just get rid of that <insert all kinds of adjectives of your imagination> practice of disconnection altogether? Life is short, this world is hard, and you weren't born to inflict this pain or evil on anyone, including yourselves.

I cannot seem to log onto ESMB any more - says my PW is wrong, and I'm not getting PW reset. Perhaps for the best.

This song is for everyone in pain...

Love, ReRe

• Like Like x 6